Preston even slates his own fans

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
Forum Member
From the Ordinary boys website referring to their new album- " i've never been so proud of anything!...and to all of those revivalist haters who want us stuck in a genre that was dead ten years before we were born i want to kindly invite you all to **** off... you do my head in.... i'm so nervous about this record because i know it's ****ing great... at least brassbound was quite a rubbish album so when it didn't sell that well i didn't get too upset.

He really couldnt be more arrogant if he tried.Judging by the first single i dont think the album is as "****ing great" as he thinks.How long has Prestelle got left when he talks to his fans like that?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is trying to be all rock but failing miserably!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a smart comment for him to make, especially since his 'fame days' are numbered.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,715
    Forum Member
    If he said that then I'm glad I never bought Brassbound ! (I liked the single - and the album was going cheap). Doesn't seem that smart to say what he did.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah, you're so rock 'n' roll Preston!

What a loser.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well if the last album is so sh*te, by his own admission, what makes him think we'd wanna bother buying his second one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wasn't aware he had many fans to be honest.
  • Chelsey AcklesChelsey Ackles Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know it's bad when I (of all people) take issue with someone elses bad punctuation skills. But Preston's really does suck. His grammar sucks, too.

Preston may well be joking. :confused: T.o.bs ARE FRIENDS WITH THEIR FANS.

Either way, he's already had 3 poor reviews on this new album. So maybe he be looking forward to some more dire sells.

Who's he going to slag off this week then? Grace and Mikey? Camille? Peter and Jordan? Jodie Marsh?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know it's bad when I (of all people) take issue with someone elses bad punctuation skills. But Preston's really does suck. His grammar sucks, too.

Preston may well be joking. :confused: T.o.bs ARE FRIENDS WITH THEIR FANS.

Either way, he's already had 3 poor reviews on this new album. So maybe he be looking forward to some more dire sells.

Who's he going to slag off this week then? Grace and Mikey? Camille? Peter and Jordan? Jodie Marsh?:rolleyes:

Maybe this poor little fellow:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006490105,00.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bextor wrote:

so thats whose style Preston is copying! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is obviously what Preston wants. Is to cause controversy and us to speak about it.

Maybe we should leave his ugly ass to it. :)

I saw him on E4 playing his dire new song. Halfway through he started playing this flute- Piano sort of thing. What a grandad. He was also dressed like a vagrant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    This is obviously what Preston wants. Is to cause controversy and us to speak about it.

Maybe we should leave his ugly ass to it. :)

I know what you mean i'm desperate to ignore him but it seems emap have other ideas and i'm a magazine obbessive.The sort of person so fame hungry they would ditch their long term girlfriend and their credibility for it both fascinates and disgusts me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know what you mean i'm desperate to ignore him but it seems emap have other ideas and i'm a magazine obbessive.The sort of person so fame hungry they would ditch their long term girlfriend and their credibility for it both fascinates and disgusts me.

all while pretending he's really cool, rock & roll and totally different to all the media TV reality **** around
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:
    all while pretending he's really cool, rock & roll and totally different to all the media TV reality **** around

he had the nerve to call Paul Weller a "turgid old man" recently.

Well, Preston, let's see if you have the same kind of loyal fan base that PW has in 25 years time shall we?

Truth is, Preston loses all credibility everytime you think about the bimbo he married.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LadyDay wrote:
    he had the nerve to call Paul Weller a "turgid old man" recently.

Well, Preston, let's see if you have the same kind of loyal fan base that PW has in 25 years time shall we?

Truth is, Preston loses all credibility everytime you think about the bimbo he married.

and when you think about the programme that made him famous...celebrity Big Brother. Cos lets face it not many of us had heard of him before, or if we had we wouldnt have been able to pick his face out from a crowd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shit happens...sad as it is, if he fell for another woman then he fell for another woman. However, they should have shown the lass more respect. Camille, as easy as it is to do kiss and tell and diss ugly ass in various papers, she didn't. Publically she respected him. And her. I don't know what its like behind the scenes. So it could be a different story.

Chantelle's interview where she goes: 'I know Preston loved me. Even though he had a girlfriend, it wasn't lust it was love'. Disgrace!!. Preston was still with his girlfriend trying to sort things out.

Preston gleefully telling the world how he duped his girl into thinking he wanted to marry her. Disturbing! Disgusting and vile! Especially when (from the interveiws) she PROBABLY thought it was genuine.

Final night: Davina's question to Preston was a disgrace.

Either way, she's better off out of it. Maybe she should kick him in the ribs..and tell him his band sucks. :)

Chantelle is in this weeks Heat talking about her year. Preston isn't in any of the publications. And both of their projects have received 4 stars. In 'new' and 'Star' magazine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Who's he going to slag off this week then? Grace and Mikey? Camille? Peter and Jordan? Jodie Marsh?

Hopefully :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd never even remotely heard of The Ordinary Boys or whatever they're called before Celeb Big Brother, now Preston acts as if he is beating off the fans with a stick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've both stated that they wouldn't mind if their 'fame' ended tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I've got a sneaking suspicion Preston reckons he's an A-list Celeb. What with his speach about not wanting to mingle with z-listers. :)

Seriously, are the ordinary boys that bad? He is the only front-man to do more interviews in a gossip mag than a music one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    diddlypi wrote:
    wasn't aware he had many fans to be honest.

I think you'd be suprised the amount of fans Preston and The Ordinary Boys have. They call themselves The Ordinary Army.

http://www.theordinaryboys.com/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    whitecar wrote:
    I think you'd be suprised the amount of fans Preston and The Ordinary Boys have. They call themselves The Ordinary Army.

http://www.theordinaryboys.com/
    and www.ordinaryarmyforum.co.uk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^Yes, I've been on the Ordinary Boys website. For every 'fan' (about 20) there is about 10 'we love Preston/Prestelle stans'.....Also, the 'fans' seem to be mates...Hell, doesn't Graham Cullis post on there advertising his Band's site. Will is also an 'Ordinary Army-er.'

Your link to the Ordinary Army doesn't work, btw.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and i bet most of them are teenagers moved on from Busted and McFly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ Busted and McFly are better than T.O.Bs. They can shift albums and singles without having to appear on Big Brother. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's such an idiot! And he looks like one of those vagrants who walks the streets for days on end dressed in the same unwashed suit.
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Story in today's OK! with the headline:
    "I think it's quite cool being married to a bimbo!"

So that's what he thinks of Chantelle then - it's true, but he shouldn't have said that about someone he's supposed to love and most of all, respect.

Weasel faced, boss eyed little runt.