ClaireFromSteps CBB11 caught on camera 'Back On The Cakes'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
Forum Member
✭✭
Caught in the act! :p

Fat/Thin Fat/Thin will there be a SIZE DVD

Happy/Sad Happy/Sad

On her way home to scoff a box of cakes Nom nom nom nom :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2553270/Claire-Richards-reveals-slimmed-figure-resist-stopping-bakery-pick-cakes.html

Comments

• molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nasty comment she may have been buying them for her children and when you get to the weight you are happy with you should be able to eat a little cake occasionally.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg wot a bish lol rofl xxx

no.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Claire. She's beautiful no matter what she weighs.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Fat, ugly bitch.

Sorry, I thought I was on the Daily Mail site when I typed that.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Nice of the Daily Mail to stalk someone.

They must've thought it was Christmas when they caught a "fattie" at a bakery. Look, there's 8, yes eight, pictures, all with a minor too.
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKNikey wrote: »

Happy/Sad Happy/Sad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2553270/Claire-Richards-reveals-slimmed-figure-resist-stopping-bakery-pick-cakes.html

I suppose your a right little beauty then :)
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Woman Buys Cake" wow the Daily Mail really knows what makes a big news story don't they .
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks fairly slim in those pics? :confused:
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I love Claire. She's beautiful no matter what she weighs.

Agree.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How on earth is someone buying some cakes worthy of a news article? :o Ludicrous...
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pure evil.
  • Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it really bizarre that The Daily Mail think this is news. Surely the journalist didn't imagine when she graduated from uni that she'd end up writing articles about celebrities that are on a level with playground bullying.

Its basically "woman who used to be overweight buys cakes' (Which were for her husbands birthday according to Claire)

On the positive side, she looks really good!
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely when you go shopping for cakes you should be wearing a pink bikini four sizes too small?
    Has no one told this woman how it works?
    What a rubbish 'story'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Nice of the Daily Mail to stalk someone.

They must've thought it was Christmas when they caught a "fattie" at a bakery. Look, there's 8, yes eight, pictures, all with a minor too.

Never mind "a boot stamping on a human face forever", hell is the Daily Mail spotting someone who doesn't look astonishingly perfect daring to besmirch the open air with her presence.

Phwoar. http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54129000/jpg/_54129522_dacre.jpg We all know we would.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Claire looks really well, and her little girl is gorgeous! Well done her on the weight loss!
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    UKNikey wrote: »

Happy/Sad Happy/Sad

What an extremely immature and nasty comment.

The Daily Mail is fit for wrapping chips in or wiping your ass on, that's about it.
  • The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was fascinated to note that "The mother and daughter were not joined for the trip by Claire’s son Charlie or her husband Reece Hill".
    How terribly odd...It makes you wonder who else didn't join them for the trip to the cake shop. For a start, I didn't notice the rest of Steps in any of the photos. I guess this can only mean she's fallen out with them again :(
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't even notice she was carrying cakes when I saw the picture, I just thought she looked like she'd lost weight. Typical of the DM to focus on what they see as a negative, rather than the positive (which is barely mentioned), in an otherwise complete non-story.