Options

The right to bare arms in the UK

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Young lads* with their tops off and jeans so low they almost show everything off, make my whole summer!

:D

*Above legal age of course!
  • Options
    darkislanddarkisland Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Or, in Newcastle, it happens whenever water is a liquid rather than a solid.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    The only long-sleethed thing I wear (besides pants) is a jacket (or two for about 8-9 months of the year). I'm always wearing shirts. My older brother is worse. He wears shorts and shirts all year round. He's not a Geordie, either. :p
    Saigo wrote: »
    This thread is crap.

Don't insult our constitutional rights, Commie.
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While at my sister's place this week she had East Enders on her TV.
    It's not something I watch, but I'm aware of some of the characters names, but not all.
    There was a young guy who was apparently Stacey's boyfriend/husband, he should have to wear long sleeves permanently.
    I'd never consider being tattooed, but if I had on my arms what he had on his, I'd seriously consider amputation.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    I don't have tats or bingo wings, I like the options long sleeve t shirts afford, I can roll the sleeves up and turn them down, if it gets a bit breezy. If it gets really hot a normal short sleeve t shirt is fine, dont like vest tops that show off bra straps, not nice on me.

Meh couldnt care less about other folks choice tbh life is too short, but reserve the right to go 'What a crap tattoo, he/she should have seen a better artist..'

Hehe :D