Justin Bieber - New Album (Out 13/11/15)

Special AppearanceSpecial Appearance Posts: 8,008
Forum Member
Is anyone excited about this new album? I know I'll probably get loads of hate for starting a thread about Justin, but I really like him. What Do You Mean is a great song, I loved Where Are U Now, if Skrillex is involved with production the album could be amazing!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    I really liked what do you mean so i'll be checking out the new album when its released :)
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,980
    Forum Member
    Is What Do You Mean a great song? I preferred pretty much any single from the Believe album. Like One Direction, I was coming around with the last album but he's turned me the other way with WDYM
  • SummerHeartSummerHeart Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Is anyone excited about this new album?

No, I'm not 12.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pass the sick bucket
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    I'm so excited I peed myself and had a heart attack. Luckily I was working on hooking a car battery up to my Fleshlight and I collapsed across the terminals and the shock re-started the old ticker.

EDIT - wait a minute, I misread the topic and thought it was a new album by Jehosophat Beaver, famous Appalachian techno-bluegrass player whose last album, "Smack My Banjo Up" was a killer. As you were.
  • Special AppearanceSpecial Appearance Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Where Are U Now? was an amazing single, excellent choice to get Jack U to produce it.

No time for music snobs :D
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    Where Are U Now? was an amazing single, excellent choice to get Jack U to produce it.

No time for music snobs :D

Oops, the 's' word. Instant fail.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    he is so beautiful .
  • Special AppearanceSpecial Appearance Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Oops, the 's' word. Instant fail.

Why is it a fail? Because you know it's true?

Justin can sing, don't see why people are so surprised that his music is well liked.
  • A Bad ThrillerA Bad Thriller Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    No but I wish him all the best. He seems to have calmed down now.