• Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    KesterK wrote: »
    iOS 9.0.2 has just been made available. Bug fixes as below:

- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
    - Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
    - Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
    - Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
    - Improves the stability of Podcasts

iOS 9.1 Beta 3 is also available.
  • Options
    d123d123 Posts: 8,605
    Forum Member
    iOS 9.1 Beta 3 is also available?

No, just checked my phone running 9.1 beta 2 and it isn't showing any update.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    d123 wrote: »
    No, just checked my phone running 9.1 beta 2 and it isn't showing any update.

I don't know why I added a question mark at the end of that sentence. I am downloading iOS 9.1 Beta 3 now. It says it fixes bugs with Keychain and iCloud sign in.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iOS 9.1 Beta 3 is also available.

It is indeed. Updating as I type.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know why I added a question mark at the end of that sentence. I am downloading iOS 9.1 Beta 3 now. It says it fixes bugs with Keychain and iCloud sign in.

I'm feeling left out, I tried checking for the update twice.

Still not showing for me, what device are you using?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm feeling left out, I tried checking for the update twice.

I told ya last time you need to delete your beta profile in settings > general > profile and then the iOS beta updates will be available. The updates are not available for some reason if your beta profile is in settings. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I told ya last time you need to delete your beta profile in settings and then the iOS updates will be available. The updates are not available for some reason if your beta profile is in settings. :)

I'll try that, thanks.

It's downloading now, that is pretty strange, having to delete the beta profile in order to get the beta firmware :confused:. Someone at Apple is confused ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll try that, thanks.

It's downloading now, that is pretty strange, having to delete the beta profile in order to get the beta firmware :confused:. Someone at Apple is confused ;-)

It is weird because that's what the whole idea of having a beta profile is all about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iOS 9.0.2 is out and one of the fixes is: "Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup."

Just thought I'd mention it as that issue has been discussed here over the last few days.

EDIT: I was beaten to it!
  • Options
    DevonBlokeDevonBloke Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Haha, that'll teach you to post first and read the thread later.
    I'm brilliant at that! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    9.1 beta 4 update available now.
  • Options
    iTechiTech Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    9.1 beta 4 update available now.

It works well on my 6S Plus and I think that this is the GM version as well so I didn't hesitate to do the update.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    iTech wrote: »
    It works well on my 6S Plus and I think that this is the GM version as well so I didn't hesitate to do the update.

My battery dropped quite rapidly from 100% to 90% but that may be due to downloading the update. Plus the news features and frequently visited apps seems to have disappeared when you swipe the screen right. There is just a search option now.
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and No. On the plus side, I'm starting to love the split screen, especially being able to send and receive messages without leaving the app that I'm in.

However it has screwed up Airplay to my Apple TV so I cannot say that I'm overjoyed with it at the moment.
  • Options
    jimmy22jimmy22 Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iTunes latest version will not copy apps across is there a bug with iTunes with 9.0.2 is there a solution sorry if shouldn't be posted here maybe someone can help
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    jimmy22 wrote: »
    iTunes latest version will not copy apps across is there a bug with iTunes with 9.0.2 is there a solution sorry if shouldn't be posted here maybe someone can help

Copy apps across from where?
    Do you mean from pc to iPhone or iPhone to pc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Copy apps across from where?
    Do you mean from pc to iPhone or iPhone to pc?
    Gonzo it when I plug my phone into iTunes and goes through the sync process it don't copy the apps from iPhone to iTunes it used to before the update

iPhone to PC
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gonzo it when I plug my phone into iTunes and goes through the sync process it don't copy the apps from iPhone to iTunes it used to before the update

iPhone to PC

Mmm not too sure, but why would you want to sync the apps to iTunes?
    They're available in your purchased list via the phone anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmm not too sure, but why would you want to sync the apps to iTunes?
    They're available in your purchased list via the phone anyway.

You know when you back up your phone via iTunes it syncs then copy's the apps to update them it don't do that now that what I meant it was before:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know when you back up your phone via iTunes it syncs then copy's the apps to update them it don't do that now that what I meant it was before:)

Yeah I understand that, but I don't understand why you would want to when there's no need to. Is there a specific reason why you need to sync the apps to iTunes on a pc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I understand that, but I don't understand why you would want to when there's no need to. Is there a specific reason why you need to sync the apps to iTunes on a pc?

No but it used to copy them when finish syncing via iTunes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No but it used to copy them when finish syncing via iTunes

Try this https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201267
  • Options
    GrayburnGrayburn Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    9.1 beta 5 is now available to devs and those on the public beta test.

Installed it last night, nothing new to report from beta 4, just smoother all round.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just installed it earlier actually, didn't think twice about it. 9.1 betas have been running very nicely on my 5s.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    iOS 9.1 is officially available for everyone to install now which includes the News App for the UK. Hopefully it will fix my problem of not being able to connect to iTunes. I see there is also an iTunes 12.3.1 update available. The iTunes update has fixed my connection to iTunes problem.