Doctor Who actor is the first to star in all three spin-offs including Class

Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Teacher or alien?

Doctor Who actor is the first to star in all three spin-offs including new series Class
http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/17/doctor-who-actor-is-the-first-to-star-in-all-three-spin-offs-including-new-series-class-5822141/

Comments

• Lord SmexyLord Smexy Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are rumours that Class will feature the Shadow from The Armageddon Factor and, while I don't really buy into it, Paul Marc Davis would do a good job as him. There's actually something similar about the Trickster and the Shadow.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's gone one better than Lachele Carl and Anthony Debaeck who played American and French newsreaders respectively on Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Thanks Cameron, enjoyed your chat with Yasmeen on Friday.
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    As much as I'll be very excited to see something new, I wouldn't mind him reprising the Trickster role at all either. I feel like it could be an interesting fit - the Trickster was definitely the best villain to have come from The Sarah Jane Adventures and posed interesting moral dilemmas. We have an unseen story for the character due to Series 5 of SJA being cut short, perhaps some of those ideas could be retooled into something that matches the tone of Class?

Or again, something new isn't necessarily a bad thing either!
  • lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit - if they bring back the Trickster I go to actually being intrigued by this project (don't want to sound like a grump, but I just am not at the moment).
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    That's pretty neat actually.

Far play to him.
  • pferreirapferreira Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Lord Smexy wrote: »
    There are rumours that Class will feature the Shadow from The Armageddon Factor and, while I don't really buy into it, Paul Marc Davis would do a good job as him. There's actually something similar about the Trickster and the Shadow.
    "The key to time is miiiiine! Muhahhaha! " :D