Options

Vodafone Website

sean2003sean2003 Posts: 2,674
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry…

We’re making improvements to our web site, which means this part of the site will be down for a short while.

--

Does anyone know when Vodafone are actually going to have an improved site, which, acutually, works!?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the site, in a short while:)
  • Options
    mrdeejaymrdeejay Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been like that for a few days and also a few days ago when you called up to get sent your usage that was down for 2 days too looks like vodafone are taking the p*** now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    It's been working fine for me all week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrdeejay wrote: »
    Been like that for a few days and also a few days ago when you called up to get sent your usage that was down for 2 days too looks like vodafone are taking the p*** now!

Earlier this month I've called the number to get a balance text and received nothing.

Yesterday I got three text messages with the balance request info i requested a while back. Oldest one was three weeks old!

I guess they must have found some new batteries for their calculator.
    BreatheMe wrote: »
    It's been working fine for me all week?

The main site, or the account login areas?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    sean2003 wrote: »
    Earlier this month I've called the number to get a balance text and received nothing.

Yesterday I got three text messages with the balance request info i requested a while back. Oldest one was three weeks old!

I guess they must have found some new batteries for their calculator.

The main site, or the account login areas?

The account login area and the site has been working fine. It only went off for me earlier tonight. I was lgged into my account before I left work at about 4.55pm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I waited hours then went to bed & logged in about 6:00am but by the time I got to work the Vodafone site was down again.
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    I think by Improving they mean making less broken.
  • Options
    mrdeejaymrdeejay Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still the same can't check my unbilled charges.....maintanince ahhhhhh how long does it take to fix a web site?????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does 44555 still not work? you have to also bear in mind that the unbilled may still not be updated for much of this month yet also

however mine is just the same, i can not get a breakdown on the minutes for previous bills etc at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what they keep doing with 44555.

Sometimes it just sends me a summery; sometimes it asks me to press op 1 or op 2.

Says Last call 30/ Aug, minutes left 500.

So, 4 days out of date.

Virgin Mobile has the best billing I’ve seen! Instant online checkability, which was only broke a few times.
  • Options
    Alex DugganAlex Duggan Posts: 6,185
    Forum Member
    Haven't been able to access most of the bits in my account for weeks - can't even find out why I had a strangely high bill this past month.

Hope they get it fixed soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    still bust.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, still broke.

I was cut off in middle of a call today, phone come up with 'Connection Error' :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the reason why I left vodafone as they kept taking ages to update on calls i'd made and other networks like T-Mobile & Virgin Mobile can update instantly almost.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And still bust....

the billing, the network, the whole thing is kaput.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep!

I emailed support - they going to send me some paper stuff... no idea what that's about! A paper bill apparently, what on earth are they?