100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    When this gossip explodes it will go Kerr Bloom!

Noooo! :cry:

This one just cannot be true...

And after some research, the whole family seems to be in Cape Town, South Africa, where he has been filming a new movie. I call BS at least on the part of her not loving her child.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    need to be a bit sharper

Gotcha, thanks.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starsailor wrote: »
    Boromir doesn't have a strange looking name so deffo not him

I think it is a strange looking name, because you'd think the first name and second name would rhyme, but they don't.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UH-OH. He really doesn't look good. And he was one of the most popular guesses at CDAN :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2221927/Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-looks-little-worse-wear-heads-hotel-long-day-set-.html

Oh dear, that looks more likely than Sharpe who, (IMO) looks like more like a boozer than a user.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

I really hope not :cry: I love them!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah. Hasn't seen her child in person in a very long time? She's seen with him regularly, there are pics of her with him at the beginning of Oct from just a very quick google.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Nah. Hasn't seen her child in person in a very long time? She's seen with him regularly, there are pics of her with him at the beginning of Oct from just a very quick google.

Yeah, she is pictured with him all the time. And seems to be a really devoted and loving mother.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    I think it is a strange looking name, because you'd think the first name and second name would rhyme, but they don't.

LOL! That's what the Fandango family actually call him. :D

I'm not sure it's him tho - wouldn't he be deathly skinny by now if he was a serious user? :confused:
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! That's what the Fandango family actually call him. :D

I'm not sure it's him tho - wouldn't he be deathly skinny by now if he was a serious user? :confused:

Good point. And after seeing the photograph of Henry VIII, I'm tempted to think it might be him. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo! :cry:

This one just cannot be true...

And after some research, the whole family seems to be in Cape Town, South Africa, where he has been filming a new movie. I call BS at least on the part of her not loving her child.

There are a lot of pictures of mother and baby on google and didn't she breast feed? I am sure she loves her child.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    UH-OH. He really doesn't look good. And he was one of the most popular guesses at CDAN :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2221927/Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-looks-little-worse-wear-heads-hotel-long-day-set-.html
    This CDAN guy doesn't sound like either JRM or the Sheffield lad to me. I don't consider JRM to be truly A list as most people I know wouldn't know who he is by name. He's certainly not what I'd call an A list movie star.

The Sheffield lad has the name recognition and the film and TV work but as said by others, he comes across more as a boozer in the football lout tradition than a junkie.

Can't think who else it could be though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

He Will Probably Die Soon

This actor was just about A list. Almost at the cusp. Movies, and television, this foreign born actor with the strange looking name was at the top of every list. An incredible actor. He has had some issues. Lots of issues. He still works all the time, but the people closest to him know that unless he really commits himself to getting help and not just when it suits his legal needs, that he will die soon.

They say that they expected him to die earlier this summer when he went on a ten day bender and was one step above passing out for almost the entire time. When the bender ended he slept for four solid days. He never woke up once for anything and had to throw away the mattress and sheets when he finally did wake up. Everyone assumes he just boozes it up because that is all he seems to get in trouble for, but heroin is what he lives for.

Every waking moment is devoted to his one true love. He used to limit himself to once a day, and now he can't go longer than about four hours. He hates flying on anything that keeps him away from it. He says that he is thankful that despite being an almost A list actor, most people don't recognize him and that he can tell right away when looking at someone whether they can score him drugs.

He does have someone in his life but all she can do right now is try to keep him from overdosing and to call for helpif he does. He tries everyday to her to join him which really makes him an a-hole in my mind. She has said no so far and thinks she can really help the actor. He keeps saying he can get her parts but he has not done anything. She says they never have sex, because his free time is devoted to his drug or finding his drug or sleeping off his drugs.

She also says he is going to die soon. That his body just can't handle the drugs and the booze in such quantities every night.

I'm going with JRM. I can remember a story about him a while ago when he'd invited some strangers back to his, or had gone to some stranger's house and had a binge. He seems like a very lonely and sad man. Also he's had a few incidents at airports in the past. So sad.
  • freaky_fridayfreaky_friday Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    CDAN:
    Not since Christina Aguilera was married has there been a case of cuckolding so bad that I have heard of anyway. This B- list television actress from a very very hit cable show has always stayed out of the spotlight. Or at least tried to. She does not go chasing it very often despite the fact that she could get a lot more play and fame and publicity if she wanted. She is considered a role model by many. She is also a wife who is very much in charge. Her husband willingly signed on and knew what he was getting into. Since their second date, she has told him what women's underwear to wear under his clothes. Usually a bra, always panties. Our actress looks like the shy and reserved type, but in her past she earned a living as a dominatrix and it was not just a living to her, she loved it. She made six figures a year and her husband is the willing participant in all her crazy games. Not only does he do what she says, but she also has a long time boyfriend of almost a decade who she has sex with on a regular basis and makes her husband sit there and watch. Every single time.

Not a clue, but if it's all consensual, what does it matter?
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going with JRM. I can remember a story about him a while ago when he'd invited some strangers back to his, or had gone to some stranger's house and had a binge. He seems like a very lonely and sad man. Also he's had a few incidents at airports in the past. So sad.

I think he was abused by a man when he was in his teens and then his mother's death made his downward spiral even worse.

Such a shame.

He is a stunning man.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    This CDAN guy doesn't sound like either JRM or the Sheffield lad to me. I don't consider JRM to be truly A list as most people I know wouldn't know who he is by name. He's certainly not what I'd call an A list movie star.

The Sheffield lad has the name recognition and the film and TV work but as said by others, he comes across more as a boozer in the football lout tradition than a junkie.

Can't think who else it could be though.

I was gonna say Even Stevens but he's not actually foreign born :o

JRM is such a tragedy though. I can so see him going the same way as Heath Ledger :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Just reading on Digital Spy headlines that Jessica Simpson's father may have "come out as gay".... wasnt there a blind relating to this some time back (just can't find it)

Also just listened back to Paul Gambicini's interview about Mr. Fix It's obsession with stiffs....everything seems to be coming out!!!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Rourke wrote: »
    Just reading on Digital Spy headlines that Jessica Simpson's father may have "come out as gay".... wasnt there a blind relating to this some time back (just can't find it)

Also just listened back to Paul Gambicini's interview about Mr. Fix It's obsession with stiffs....everything seems to be coming out!!!

that's a bit of a surprise the only blinds I've ever read which seemed to implicate him were about him and his girls:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JRM :eek:
    I really hope its not him...this is so sad! :(
    I remember seeing him in Harrods few years back...never went to talk to him but he did talk to all his fans and was genuinely nice.

Really hope he gets better soon.
  • nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From ACG:

This A list model married to an A list all movie actor has been rubbing his face in her affair. She keeps sending him photos of her with her new guy while on vacation. Meanwhile her husband is home with their child who she has not seen in person in a very long time. She has never been a big fan of her child. Ask her if she will ever have another child and you would probably see her laugh for an hour.

Is this a clue? Seems a strange phrase?
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    that's a bit of a surprise the only blinds I've ever read which seemed to implicate him were about him and his girls:eek:

the stiff obsession has been mentioned on here for years:) I never believed it before, just thought he was a bit "weird" but with everything else that's come out....?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list all movie actress is filming her latest movie outside the country after a recent breakup. So far she has refused to eat any food she does not recognize, or that is not from America. She has also complained about her accommodations and has been moved four times to try and make her happy. She has yelled at the crew constantly and thinks every guy who talks to her is hitting on her and has decreed that only people who have speaking scenes with her are actually allowed to speak to her.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    This A list celebrity in the rest of the world and probably a B- or C+ here in the States ran into her ex about two months ago. The ex that basically tortured her on a daily basis. Apparently this ex who is an actor made the moves on his ex and assumed she would be willing to have one night of fun. Well, he assumed wrong and she got the e-mail address of his current A list actress girlfriend and told her what happened, but the actress accused her of making moves on her man. "Look at the history" is what the A list celebrity wrote back.
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    This A list celebrity in the rest of the world and probably a B- or C+ here in the States ran into her ex about two months ago. The ex that basically tortured her on a daily basis. Apparently this ex who is an actor made the moves on his ex and assumed she would be willing to have one night of fun. Well, he assumed wrong and she got the e-mail address of his current A list actress girlfriend and told her what happened, but the actress accused her of making moves on her man. "Look at the history" is what the A list celebrity wrote back.

no idea on this one?? :confused:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    skiprunner wrote: »
    no idea on this one?? :confused:

Really? I thought it was easy.

Charlene, Unfaithful & Crazy Catwoman.

Doesn't surprise me she acted like this. Her true colours have come to light during her custody battle. SHE'S NUTS!
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Really? I thought it was easy.

Charlene, Unfaithful & Crazy Catwoman.

Doesn't surprise me she acted like this. Her true colours have come to light during her custody battle. SHE'S NUTS!

D'oh........so it is :o
This discussion has been closed.