Who would you like and Who do you think will win?

13»

Comments

• drbolognaisedrbolognaise Posts: 2,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lili27 wrote: »
    Evidently being single and attracted to your pro partner on SCD is completely unacceptable. Oddly enough the celeb can be married and flirt with their pro partner and it is.

Apparently so. Anyone else starting to find the Pam/James flirting a little...offputting?
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And didn't salsameg say that, according to her sources, Kara is not going along with the BBC's proposed storyline for her: 'single woman, attractive partner = showmance'?

I'm just sorry that some forum members are falling for Tess's inane questioning and reading more into it than actually exists.

Oh well, people will think up all sorts of silly reasons for preferring one couple over another - that's the nature of the beast.
  • SideshowStuSideshowStu Posts: 11,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd prefere Kara to win but if Matt won I wouldn't be too distraught :)

If anyone else lifts the Glitterball I'm going to pretend that this series never happened :D
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    CASPER1066 wrote: »
    I think Kara is a good dancer, but I don't think she has a huge public following, her victim mentally and hero worship of Artem, and their now personal relationship is just too much. Sleeping with the boss etc.

What? Starting to panic about Kara's support a bit are we? :D

Victim mentality? Artem hero worship? Sleeping with the boss? Utter make believe! :D

Kara is actually very popular with the public - the most attractive female this year and not yet in the bottom two? Has topped the most popular poll on here for a few weeks. Consistently in the top 3 of all other online and TV polls. Looks to me like her support is going up, not down.
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am pleased and encouraged by the number of people who would like Kara to win we would never ever ever have had this on some previous young, pretty and talented female dancers. I wish/hope Kara could see this to let her know the support she has just incase the glitterball is not eventually hers.
  • sandixsandix Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    I would love Scott & Nat to win, but I think it will be Matt & Aliona (the BBC are giving him lots of airtime). All this apart ABA - anyone but Ann.
  • strictlyflickstrictlyflick Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I would like Matt to win but would be happy if Kara won as she is a very close second for me.

I think one of them will win but I worry Ann will be in the final or that Scott wins. I liked Scott but he looks worn out and hasn't been dancing well. The judges overmarking him won;t help his popularity either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope, as every year, that the best dancer wins. This year it's Kara.

I think either Scott or Matt will win because they can dance and are men.
  • Jackster31Jackster31 Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poleanna wrote: »
    I want Kara and Artem to win but I think Matt and Aliona will.

Same here, ofcourse I hope we're wrong.
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ann and Anton will win!::eek:
  • Traffic1326Traffic1326 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Kara and Artem had to win... Matt is good , but not as good as Kara.

We now all know that the Beeb is "pulling ropes" so that the Beebs
    man will winn.

Big Brother is watching you , Beeb!:mad:

( if this isn`t true, then reveil the number of callers)
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Kara and Artem to win, or Pamela and James for James' sake.

I think Matt and Aliona will win, but I'm horribly afraid the ghastly one we can't talk about might.

So in the long run, once it gets to the final ABA will do.
  • sonic157sonic157 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Matt & Aliona or Kara & Artem will win. Happy with either. They can both dance and have pleasant personalities.
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kara should win but it will be Matt.

So many female viewers fancy him so that's pretty much that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Want Kara and Artem to win, but think matt will take the trophy.
    I at least hope they come second.
  • jellyredjellyred Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    I would like Kara to win, however I think Matt will win.
    truthfully I would be happy if the winner is either of the above.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope all those saying that they want Kara to win or at least get to the final are voting for her, because apparently she's the lowest with the public votes, and I just can't imagine a final without her! Even if she doesn't win.
  • laundryladylaundrylady Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love Kara and Artem to win but think Matt and Aliona will. I find her mesmerising as a dancer and I love Artem's choreography.

And yes I will and have voted for her.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    I hope, as every year, that the best dancer wins. This year it's Kara.

I think either Scott or Matt will win because they can dance and are men.

Personally I'm a Matt and Aliona fan and he is probably most likely to win as he has the highest overall poularity. Thus getting the most caller fanbase and highest overall scores.:)
  • ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more leaning towards wanting Kara & Artem to win, but I'd also have no problem if Matt/Aliona, Pamela/Jams or Scott/Natalie won (provided they're dacing is up to scratch when it comes to it. It'd help if Kara's is too.)

I think (and I hate to say this) Ann could win (I don't think it's definate, or certain, but I do think it could be highly likely). IF she doesn't, then I expect it to be either Matt/Aliona, Kara/Artem, Pamela/James or Scott/Natalie, in which case, I'd be happy. Fingers crossed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I would love it if Pamela and James or Kara and Artem won - would be thrilled with a victory for either.

I think Matt will win and although there are others I would prefer to lift the glitterball, he has performed some beautiful routines this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Pamela & James to win.

Really hoping that they're in with a chance, but think it could be Matt & Aliona.
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christa wrote: »
    Kara should win but it will be Matt.

So many female viewers fancy him so that's pretty much that.

If people are voting for Matt as the best dancer I'd respect that opinion, though I still think Kara is the best dancer and Artem a superb choreographer. Can't see what women might find to fancy about Matt though. He's pretty inoffensive but I can't see anything to fancy: he seems almost asexual to me.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Based on the dances so far, I'd like Kara and Artem to win.

I think Matt and Aliona will win, though. He's safe, personable, a BBC employee and above all - male. Don't get me wrong, he's a talented dancer but when has that ever truly mattered? :p