now thats how you do a live eppy!

NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
Forum Member
✭✭
Well done Corrie that was great!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    you would not have thought that was live!
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats coss it wasnt live. it was pre recorded a few hours ago.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL sure it was........ How embarrassing is your straw clutching!? Gosh! :o

You obviously didn't spot the few mistakes then eh? Tut tut.
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Even if it was pre-recorded (whisch it wasn't) it would still have been filmed AS live so it was still a stirling effort and much better then the EE live ep (and that's coming from an EE fan)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if it was pre-recorded (whisch it wasn't) it would still have been filmed AS live so it was still a stirling effort and much better then the EE live ep (and that's coming from an EE fan)

Completely agree with you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't hear half the characters!

My whole family were watching and all in unison after the episode said, "Eastenders was better".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't talk rubbish.

Superb by Corrie.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    It was live - Some EastEnders fans can grasp the fact that there where no mistakes sadly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My whole family were watching and all in unison after the episode said, "Eastenders was better".

We all agreed it made the Eastenders live episode look like dross. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    It was live - Some EastEnders fans can grasp the fact that there where no mistakes sadly.

The actors were fine.

The production let them down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all agreed it made the Eastenders live episode look like dross. :D

We all agreed Corrie is past it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So seeing dead actors move, fingers down throat, to be sick, badly fluffed lines was better, if u missed a few words because of the sound, that not the actors but sound engineer, and as it was a huge set, lots of noise, I think that even they did a great job.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member

No we didn't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    So seeing dead actors move, fingers down throat, to be sick, badly fluffed lines was better, if u missed a few words because of the sound, that not the actors but sound engineer, and as it was a huge set, lots of noise, I think that even they did a great job.

Eastenders IMO was just a better overall live episode. The sound engineer is part of Coronation Street, and so is the lighting guy who wasn't on form tonight.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We all agreed Eastenders was shown up royally and that Corrie is very lucky not to have Scott Maslen LOL! :eek: ;):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all agreed Eastenders was shown up royally and that Corrie is very lucky not to have Scott Maslen LOL! :eek: ;):p

We all agreed and accepted why Eastenders always wins the soap awards after watching tonight. We also unanimously agreed that Eastenders have the better crew as Corrie's tonight were quite shocking :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was live because there were a couple of mistakes but not by the actors they were all brilliant!
    The scene with peter upset me because it was just like when my dad died 3 months ago.

First mistake was when Gary was having flashbacks in the house and could hear guns shooting in his head and when the camera cut to leanne and Carla in the hospital the sound overlapped and you could still hear Gary. And the second one was when they were all in the pub the camera wobbled abit on audrey and claire when they were listening to the phone message from ashley. And straight after that the sound overlapped again when they cut to the hospital.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all agreed and accepted why Eastenders always wins the soap awards after watching tonight. We also unanimously agreed that Eastenders have the better crew as Corrie's tonight were quite shocking :eek:

Did you all agree that Scott Maslen fluffed up really badly in EE and just showed much better the Corrie cast are? I think thats just plain obvious isn't it hahaha! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    i think corrie live was better than eastenders live and im more of an eastenders fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you all agree that Scott Maslen fluffed up really badly in EE and just showed much better the Corrie cast are? I think thats just plain obvious isn't it hahaha! ;):D

You can have that!

But Lacey Turner... 'nuff said :rolleyes:
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member

Scott was a womble, but thank god Jake, Lacey and Charlie didn't fluff their lines :D them 3 carried the EE live episode, as Peter, Molly and Beck carried the Corrie live epi, I thought both live episodes were very good. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can have that!

But Lacey Turner... 'nuff said :rolleyes:

You can have that.

You are a good sparring partner. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Scott was a womble, but thank god Jake, Lacey and Charlie didn't fluff their lines :D them 3 carried the EE live episode, as Peter, Molly and Beck carried the Corrie live epi, I thought both live episodes were very good. :)

Agreed. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can have that.

You are a good sparring partner. :D

Why thank you. :)

You're very stubborn yourself!