Options

Poor Geneva!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
Forum Member
Some of the best absue from 1D "fans" so far includes:-

@GenevaLane'Hi I'm Geneva,I'm twenteen & I'm a dirty paedophile scumbag. I'm allergic to boys my age so pls don't do it'

@GenevaLane your face is horrendous. And your can't sing or dance. And your a paedophile

@GenevaLane i hate you.x

omg thats so weird. you look very fatt erghhhhhhh (@GenevaLane)

Poor girl. And it's going to get worse now Zayn has confirmed it.

Some people just confuse me, I mean why abuse the girlfriend of someone you fancy off the telly? Bizarre.

Comments

• Options
    y0david6y0david6 Posts: 4,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate bloody fan girls - stupid and dumb

I feel for geneva
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol @ jealous teenage girls.
  • Options
    Skinny TreeSkinny Tree Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how horrible. How long before she gets the inevitable 'death threats'?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor girl. I think Zayn's trying to distract them as he has now tweeted that he and Harry are dating - "hes so perfect his curly hair just does it 4 me x"!!!!
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And insane fangirls surprise you, why? Have you seen Twilight fangirls? ;)

Disgraceful shit all the same, hold your heads high parents for raising such balanced little girls. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, poor Geneva!

This isn't the first time I've heard a girlfriend of an "omg so fit" singer/dancer/entertainer getting abuse, damn... fangirls are crazy.
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The peodophile remarks are extraordinary. Zayn's 17 (unless I'm mistaken) and therefore overage, and Geneva's barely out of her teens. The supposed age difference is nothing.

I think it's far more sad that they were apparently told to deny their relationship.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    And insane fangirls surprise you, why? Have you seen Twilight fangirls? ;)

Disgraceful shit all the same, hold your heads high parents for raising such balanced little girls. :rolleyes:

Yes, didn't they chase Robert Pattison onto the road and he got hit by a car? :eek:

I feel for her, but at the same time, I was expecting this. It's one of the cons of dating famous teens.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

@GenevaLane'Hi I'm Geneva,I'm twenteen & I'm a dirty paedophile scumbag. I'm allergic to boys my age so pls don't do it'

@GenevaLane your face is horrendous. And your can't sing or dance. And your a paedophile

@GenevaLane i hate you.x

Some people just confuse me, I mean why abuse the girlfriend of someone you fancy off the telly? Bizarre.

I read those quotes in the voice of Vicky Pollard. Though this sort of thing is nothing new, I can remember reading a Beatles biog and Jane Asher (Pauls girlfriend at the time) got bombarded with letters telling her to leave him alone. I just guess they were all spelt in correct English with no text speak!

Poor couple though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    She wouldn't have any of this trouble with me...Just putting it out there! :D
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame they hadn't put their money where their mouths are and picked up the phone and voted!

But it isn't anything new. I remember way back when Jane Asher (Paul McCartney's 1st girl-friend) was getting the same vitriol

ETA just seen the above post about JA got beaten to it :)
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

@GenevaLane i hate you.x

That is awful! Some disgusting things said there. :mad:

How do you read other people's tweets to a said person on twitter without that said person having re-tweeted them? It still all confuses me too much. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is awful! Some disgusting things said there. :mad:

How do you read other people's tweets to a said person on twitter without that said person having re-tweeted them? It still all confuses me too much. :confused:

Search for @GenevaLane, or @whoever
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ceza wrote: »
    Search for @GenevaLane, or @whoever

Ahh right ok, thanks :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is this person named after a city :confused:

*edit* nevermind I googled her. wow his fans are bloody scary :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    Voodoo dolls are flying off the shelves.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @TheWhiteRabbitG seems to be the most rabid. And the silly little girl also has her real name on display for the world to see.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @TheWhiteRabbitG seems to be the most rabid. And the silly little girl also has her real name on display for the world to see.

@zaynmalik if she ever does something to you that your not ready for don't hesitate to call childline hun

That was her last X Factor-related tweet. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is quite upsetting to be honest. She wouldn't be a paedophile anyway if he was underage. She's be an ephebophile.
  • Options
    Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @TheWhiteRabbitG seems to be the most rabid.

Rabid Rabbit :D
  • Options
    SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was the other way around and Zayn was 20 and Geneva 17 no one would be saying anything about it. Some of those girls really need to get a grip, I think Zayn is attractive and I am 24! God knows what that makes me in their eyes! An uber paedophile?:eek:
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    If it was the other way around and Zayn was 20 and Geneva 17 no one would be saying anything about it. Some of those girls really need to get a grip, I think Zayn is attractive and I am 24! God knows what that makes me in their eyes! An uber paedophile?:eek:

Would you really care? I mean it is clear to me that these girls are either suffering from some mental illness or are just plain old keyboard warriors.

Teenage girls weren't that nuts in my day (well, not as much as these ones today ;)).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I had a look at her twitter feed, she is vicious! And I am presuming she is the one on the right in her photo, the manly looking one with the mustache, who is at least 25-30? No wonder she is exploding with envy, she's taken a few in the face.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear...Zayn and Geneva might have been better keeping a lid on this for now...no good could come of them revealing their
    relationship at this point in Wands career...very surprised Slimon Cow let them go public.:eek:
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teenage girls are bloody terrifying :eek: