Options

Can Becky be found out and get her out of 'Corrie"

2»

Comments

• Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,238
    Forum Member
    I like the actress but the character is overused. She was much better in the beginning
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    Nah they kiss and make up.....they are made for each other.

I would have done the same if it was me and I wanted Max so bad.

People forget that poor Becky had lost babies and this can send you over the top......She knows she did wrong it shows you that in the last few episodes.

Leave becky alone she is one of the best characters on there.

Er, she had 1 miscarraige? 2 months after saying she never wants kids! Lots of people miscarry, 1 in 4 I think?
    They don't nick dying peoples livlihoods. She would happily bankrupt Steve to get her own way, self pitying cow.
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    I actually can't believe that some posters on here are defending Becky's decision to steal the money! :eek:

I'm shocked to the core! I'd like to know how they'd feel if
    • their business had been knocked to the ground
    • their parter was approaching death's door in hospital
    • thousands of pounds had been stolen from them

all on the same night! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    And she doesn't even know for certain she can never have kids - she didn't stick around at the hospital long enough to find out. I know she's a woman with issues, but Steve is too soft with her by far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually can't believe that some posters on here are defending Becky's decision to steal the money! :eek:

IF she was that bad she would have stolen the money when she found Saunita and left her there. No she ran to get help. She had no thoughts of stealing any money until that little scumbag Kylie came back and pressurised them both for more money.

She did wrong its only a SOAP...its not real.

She had 2 miscarriages anyway didnt she and was desperate to keep Max and thought he had been killed too so her head was all over the place. People do silly things when they are under pressure.

Crikey its not real lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IF she was that bad she would have stolen the money when she found Saunita and left her there. No she ran to get help. She had no thoughts of stealing any money until that little scumbag Kylie came back and pressurised them both for more money.

She did wrong its only a SOAP...its not real.

She had 2 miscarriages anyway didnt she and was desperate to keep Max and thought he had been killed too so her head was all over the place. People do silly things when they are under pressure.

Crikey its not real lol.

Where did I say it was real? :confused:

Real or not, I still find it hard to believe that people can defend these actions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did I say it was real? :confused:

Real or not, I still find it hard to believe that people can defend these actions.

I am not defending her actions but I can understand why she did it.......I said its not real ...... well it isnt real its a soap.

I would have done the same in her shoes and so would have steve if it meant he couldnt keep his daughter if someone was doing the same to him, I am sure of that.

Anyway I can understand why she did it, doesnt make her a bad person she is already upset over doing it ... if you really want to look into it that deeply.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not defending her actions but I can understand why she did it.......I said its not real ...... well it isnt real its a soap.

I would have done the same in her shoes and so would have steve if it meant he couldnt keep his daughter if someone was doing the same to him, I am sure of that.

Anyway I can understand why she did it, doesnt make her a bad person she is already upset over doing it ... if you really want to look into it that deeply.

Grief, I hope ur friends are holding onto their wallets etc close, myself and my family would never steal for any reason! And as been pointed out, stealing someone livelyhood as he's wife dying.
  • Options
    VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member

She was desperate - and I think it's worth it to get Max away from skank Kylie....plus Dev will get the money back from the insurance - as far as he's concerned the money burned in the crash
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Becky would be ok if she wasn't so over-used. Could have done without this whole Max storyline for a start. It feels like they just keep coming up with ideas because they NEED to have BECKY on screen at ALL TIMES. Give the character a rest already.
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VoodooChic wrote: »
    She was desperate - and I think it's worth it to get Max away from skank Kylie....plus Dev will get the money back from the insurance - as far as he's concerned the money burned in the crash

Er.....apart from the safe isn't burnt! Duh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    Grief, I hope ur friends are holding onto their wallets etc close, myself and my family would never steal for any reason! And as been pointed out, stealing someone livelyhood as he's wife dying.

Dont be ridiculous.

I said I can understand why she did it. For goodness sake.

Anyway his wife wasnt dying. Becky showed compassion with Saunita and even gave her water, and then went and got help quickly. She had no thought of stealing the money why would she.

The scum bag Kylie was the reason why she went back and here we go again I will say it again for the hard of hearing, she did show remorse over it.

Some people on this forum take life too seriously and get reality mixed up with the virtual world lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »

My thoughts exactly! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dont be ridiculous.

I said I can understand why she did it. For goodness sake.

Anyway his wife wasnt dying. Becky showed compassion with Saunita and even gave her water, and then went and got help quickly. She had no thought of stealing the money why would she.

The scum bag Kylie was the reason why she went back and here we go again I will say it again for the hard of hearing, she did show remorse over it.

Some people on this forum take life too seriously and get reality mixed up with the virtual world lol.

Becky steals from a man who's wife is close to death and who's business has just been knocked to the ground - she's fine.

Kylie doesn't show the best mothering in the world and sells her child to her sister - she's a scumbag.

:eek:
    Surely they're on a similar level of villainy, with Becky just pipping the post!?!?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe some posters say it's ok to steal, what a world we live in!
  • Options
    Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    The actress that plays Becky is a bad actress and I can't believe Phil Collinson hasn't got rid of her. He seems quite keen on getting rid of people that aren't popular with the public but seems to have overlooked her. Her sister should go too. This storyline has had its day now. It just seems to run and run.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jejade05 wrote: »
    The actress that plays Becky is a bad actress and I can't believe Phil Collinson hasn't got rid of her. He seems quite keen on getting rid of people that aren't popular with the public but seems to have overlooked her. Her sister should go too. This storyline has had its day now. It just seems to run and run.

As I said before I agree she can't act, watch her in the only major other thing she done, a cheese advert, she acts just the same. That silly look.
  • Options
    VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    dickronson wrote: »
    Er.....apart from the safe isn't burnt! Duh.

The safe was left open before the tram hit the shop...Sunita was getting change, then the phone rang....DURRR!!