How does becky get away with smoking in same room as kids

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Last nights episode Started with Becky smoking in room, then Claire's kids came in and she waved her hand as if that would get rid of the smoke! The room still be full of it! So the boys who just lost their dad now has lungs of passive smoke.
And viewers like this Person!
So selfish!

Comments

• BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Well it is her living room and she didn't know they would walk in hardly crime of the century.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    my thoughts exactly bee
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    It's her house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    yeah its her house and she can smoke wherever she wants...still doesnt make it very nice tho, filling a room full of smoke in a house full of children, where the children are likely to walk in at any time :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She knew that they are staying over, and anyway she has her own! kids, that can walk in any moment, we all know the dangers of passive smoking, so why she doing it at all in the house, danger smoke does not magic away the moment any children comes in to the room.

So it ok, to put kids in danger if it your own home..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Well it is her living room and she didn't know they would walk in hardly crime of the century.:D

Try telling that to everyone that lost someone from passive smoking
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Maybe because my dad smoked i'm used to it - but it's really not a big deal to me.
  • excelentsexcelents Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    Last nights episode Started with Becky smoking in room, then Claire's kids came in and she waved her hand as if that would get rid of the smoke! The room still be full of it! So the boys who just lost their dad now has lungs of passive smoke.
    So selfish!

They might be using these and secondly its a set not an enclosed real location so any smoke would not have confined itself as if in a real location.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    excelents wrote: »
    They might be using these and secondly its a set not an enclosed real location so any smoke would not have confined itself as if in a real location.

i think the op was talking about the storyline...the characters...not the real kids? :confused:
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    They're hardly likely to suffer from walking into a room just the once. I'd hardly call it passive smoking!
  • cloverclover Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve took the kids straight out of the room anyway, so they were only there for seconds. The actress who plays Becky is a non-smoker and she smokes herbal **** for her part as Becky.
  • excelentsexcelents Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evamoo wrote: »
    i think the op was talking about the storyline...the characters...not the real kids? :confused:

Oh yes I know but I'm sure the producers etc wouldn't do anything considered potentially upsetting so they may well have invested in the smoking props etc to reduce any risk.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Claire can check into a hotel if she doesn't like it!
    Some people have too much time on their hands :rolleyes:
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Try telling that to everyone that lost someone from passive smoking

:rolleyes: People who die from passive smoking usually live with someone who constantly smokes around them or spent days in places where their was a lot of smokers like in pubs. (before the smoking ban)

No one has dropped down dead because they walked into a room after someone put out a ****.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry OP I'm sure they'll live:rolleyes:
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So selfish!

I know right? How dare she not be psychic and know that kids would walk in?! :mad:
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So selfish!

If you watch again you will see that Becky was smoking in the downstairs living room off the pub not in the private upstairs living room of their flat where the kids and Claire came from to see Becky.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BECKY SHOULD BE HUNG FOR THE CRIME OF SMOKING IN HER OWN LIVING ROOM!

lol
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfft passive smoking, i get more fumes from cars down me everyday.
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i guess its her living room so she can do what she likes, but i see your point OP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clover wrote: »
    Steve took the kids straight out of the room anyway, so they were only there for seconds. The actress who plays Becky is a non-smoker and she smokes herbal **** for her part as Becky.

I was talking about the storyline and I sure it not been the only time, that the problem with passive smoking it builds up in non-smokers over time.