Options

megan

Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
Forum Member
has megan left emmerdale?,just watched the last weeks episodes on catch up,im glad she has gone with archie,his parents probaly didnt care about him otherwise he would have been reported as missing,think she will do things differently having abandoned robbie when he was a baby,good luck to her,door open now for jai and leyla(yawn)

Comments

• Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Megan. She really has been dealt a bad hand in life. I can see where she is coming from.
  • Options
    simonipswichsimonipswich Posts: 1,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She took the wrong one, should have taken the hairy ugly real Archie, the fake Archie is far cuter!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    has megan left emmerdale?,just watched the last weeks episodes on catch up,im glad she has gone with archie,his parents probaly didnt care about him otherwise he would have been reported as missing,think she will do things differently having abandoned robbie when he was a baby,good luck to her,door open now for jai and leyla(yawn)
    Perhaps Megan has the real Archie. He certainly looks like the original one - the one Rachel had could have been the son of the woman that was with her. He doesn't look anything like the Archie we saw a year ago. Rachel is now swanning around the village without him - so where is he?
    Gaynor Faye hasn't left.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She took the wrong one, should have taken the hairy ugly real Archie, the fake Archie is far cuter!

the real archie looked like he was wearing a wig could twin babies have been used in the soap
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Rachel has lost it. Or maybe she is in on the act. The fake Archie is not fake. Perhaps she belongs to a child abduction gang.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jai is like a petulant child,dont want this child want the other one,he must have bonded with the fake archie ,but shelfish jai and his family want everything their way terrible family no feeling whatsoever.hope rachel leaves again with the baby serve jai right
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the real archie looked like he was wearing a wig could twin babies have been used in the soap
    They often use twins because of laws about employing children. You usually only see one at a time though.
    There was one Emmerdale baby - it may have been Sarah, but I don't remember - who was both a boy and a girl. :)
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Megan gets revenge on Jai
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope Megan gets revenge on Jai

me too shows how self centered him and his family are
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    me too shows how self centered him and his family are

I quite like priya but you're right. They're very self centred.

Rakesh, although not a sharma, is mt favourite. I love him.
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too....so handsome!! :)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

ppaupy wrote: »

A third vote for Rakesh from me. I was swooning over him in his wig in those courtroom scenes. :blush: And loved Kerry giving him a poke. "Firm ... but chunky." :D

No idea where they're heading with Megan at all though. She's clearly lost the plot, so not sure what will happen next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

And such a man... in the way he carries himself. Phwoar. All jokes about he sexy he is aside, he's a really good character. Imo.

I'd quite like to see him get together with the fabulous megan and raise not archie together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A third vote for Rakesh from me. I was swooning over him in his wig in those courtroom scenes. :blush: And loved Kerry giving him a poke. "Firm ... but chunky." :D

No idea where they're heading with Megan at all though. She's clearly lost the plot, so not sure what will happen next.

I bet there is a story line in the pipeline about how she is still grieving. I hope they do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And such a man... in the way he carries himself. Phwoar. All jokes about he sexy he is aside, he's a really good character. Imo.

I'd quite like to see him get together with the fabulous megan and raise not archie together.

They look good together rather than Jai and Megan. Having said that I think Jai was good with Charity.
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes he is a good character ..I am always waiting for a more sinister side to come out tho...I hope it doesn't..it would be good if he stays a nice solid man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hopefully her and fake archie will ride off into the sunset and live happy ever after,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes he is a good character ..I am always waiting for a more sinister side to come out tho...I hope it doesn't..it would be good if he stays a nice solid man.

Yeah I agree. He doesn't need to be sinister at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    I bet there is a story line in the pipeline about how she is still grieving. I hope they do it.

I'm sure that's meant to be part of it. I just wish we'd seen a bit more of Megan grieving - the whole Archie thing would have worked better. She seemed fine mostly.
    Yeah I agree. He doesn't need to be sinister at all.

Did we ever find out what all those dark hints from Jai were about when Rakesh first arrived? It seemed like there was this deep dark backstory, but it seems to have been put firmly in the past.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure that's meant to be part of it. I just wish we'd seen a bit more of Megan grieving - the whole Archie thing would have worked better. She seemed fine mostly.

Did we ever find out what all those dark hints from Jai were about when Rakesh first arrived? It seemed like there was this deep dark backstory, but it seems to have been put firmly in the past.

Yeah we never did find out. Probably jai just being his usual **** self lol
  • Options
    CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Realistically, Megan and Farchie won't be able to disappear for long. If an appeal was put out, they'd be very recognisable together.

If the police hadn't been called in already, I reckon she could have convinced Jai to keep him as a 'sibling/twin' to Archie. They'd just need to get Farchie some fake documents - birth certificate etc.

Problem is, the police are now aware, and Megan's on the run with Farchie, so that puts paid to that idea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah we never did find out. Probably jai just being his usual **** self lol

Probably. :D I think there was some muttering at one point about them having done something a bit illegal together some time in the past though, then it got dropped.

I wonder if they meant to bring Rakesh in as a bit sinister and dodgy, then we all clapped eyes on him and went RAAAAAARRRR yes please, marry me, so they had to tone him down a bit to give him a bit more mileage story wise. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Probably. :D I think there was some muttering at one point about them having done something a bit illegal together some time in the past though, then it got dropped.

I wonder if they meant to bring Rakesh in as a bit sinister and dodgy, then we all clapped eyes on him and went RAAAAAARRRR yes please, marry me, so they had to tone him down a bit to give him a bit more mileage story wise. :kitty:

i like rakesh,but wish they would get rid of gabby,such a miserible child does she ever smile
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »

Indeed, Megan could feel as though she is losing a son for the second time. Having Farchie live there had to a small extent taken her mind off losing Robbie.
    Corstemmee wrote: »
    Realistically, Megan and Farchie won't be able to disappear for long. If an appeal was put out, they'd be very recognisable together.

If the police hadn't been called in already, I reckon she could have convinced Jai to keep him as a 'sibling/twin' to Archie. They'd just need to get Farchie some fake documents - birth certificate etc.

Problem is, the police are now aware, and Megan's on the run with Farchie, so that puts paid to that idea.

You are right that the police should very soon find Megan and Farchie. Mind you, they never found Rachel and Rarchie (Real Archie) when they were on the run a year ago. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always liked Gaynor Faye. She is very attractive in a very conventional way. At first didn't like her character, but have warmed to her in the last year. I do hope the character is further developed with good story lines.