Options

Marcus - I thought I was the only one!

2»

Comments

• Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    I've changed my mind about Marcus too.

What I find attractive about him is his open and clear enjoyment of everything...well maybe not everything!

He has the ability to speak his mind and be very straightforward....I don't feel he was doing this so much in the early days around Noirin
  • Options
    lady tatanialady tatania Posts: 2,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lupie123 wrote: »
    He has nice eyes but I really wouldn't fancy him, he's in no way my type. That and I only got married last sunday!!! I think he's make a great friend though; he seems to really value honesty and loyalty.

You must be joking! Honesty and loyalty are the two values that Marcus clearly did not have. He consistently told lies about Siavash and Norin and Tom to others on several occasions. The one about how far he went with Norin, which he could not elaborate on when asked on BBMB and BBLB is a case in point. Re loyalty, he was the most disloyal person in the house, bitching about his friends to Lisa and co, who at least were always loyal to each other.

Hell hath no fury like a man scorned, and Marcus was absolutely nasty to Siavash because of Norin but did not have the grace to admit this when questioned, instead he went on to accuse Siavash of all sorts of deviousness. Yet he never had the guts to tell Siavash directly. Siavash, on the other hand, has always been loyal to his friends, Marcus , Freddie and Sophie.

As soon as Freddie was evicted, Marcus was quick to say that he had left because he had been too confident. A true friend would have warned Freddie, but not Marcus the gameplayer, who encouraged Freddie in his delusion by saying that he wanted to leave when he knew that was a blatant lie.

Marcus' whole persona is a lie. Outside the house, he's shown himself to be anything but the IDH he professes to be. He was acting in the house, therefore the man we saw in the house is not the real Marcus.

Having said that, I need to add that I don't dislike him, but I am not an ardent fan either.

Almost forgot. He looks quite sweet when he smiles -despite the fangs.
  • Options
    mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a very happily married lady but yes, I think Marcus is a very attractive chap.

He's a nerdish martial artist with great eyes, a good sense of humour and an insightful mind. Definitely my type!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him highly attractive when he smiles a genuine smile. It lights up his face.
    But, otherwise, no , not really. Still wanted him to win though!
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    I would:o:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You must be joking! Honesty and loyalty are the two values that Marcus clearly did not have. He consistently told lies about Siavash and Norin and Tom to others on several occasions. The one about how far he went with Norin, which he could not elaborate on when asked on BBMB and BBLB is a case in point. Re loyalty, he was the most disloyal person in the house, bitching about his friends to Lisa and co, who at least were always loyal to each other.

Hell hath no fury like a man scorned, and Marcus was absolutely nasty to Siavash because of Norin but did not have the grace to admit this when questioned, instead he went on to accuse Siavash of all sorts of deviousness. Yet he never had the guts to tell Siavash directly. Siavash, on the other hand, has always been loyal to his friends, Marcus , Freddie and Sophie.

As soon as Freddie was evicted, Marcus was quick to say that he had left because he had been too confident. A true friend would have warned Freddie, but not Marcus the gameplayer, who encouraged Freddie in his delusion by saying that he wanted to leave when he knew that was a blatant lie.

Marcus' whole persona is a lie. Outside the house, he's shown himself to be anything but the IDH he professes to be. He was acting in the house, therefore the man we saw in the house is not the real Marcus.

Having said that, I need to add that I don't dislike him, but I am not an ardent fan either.

Almost forgot. He looks quite sweet when he smiles -despite the fangs.

Hmm, although Siavash is my second favourite and I hope he now goes on to win, I don't think we can commend him for being particularly loyal to Marcus... dunno 'bout you but I've never got off with someone my friend fancies, and if I had I wouldn't try to keep it under my hat and deceive them!