Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon.
    I have caught up with yesterdays. I am struggling to see who is going to be this weeks lovely couple who rise above the game playing.

Well, I think the girls are going to be best for entertainment value. Seems like it could get a bit heated at pay day.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon.
    I have caught up with yesterdays. I am struggling to see who is going to be this weeks lovely couple who rise above the game playing.

For me, so far, its the two girls who are my favourites but its still early days I guess..
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David1964 wrote: »
    It's official!;)

25% of B&B owners in the UK are homosexual, apparently :rolleyes:

:D
    I dont think so. FIAB contestants are not representative of B&B's I have stayed in. on the other hand maybe the industry attracts gay men, after all West End stage male dancers appear, predominantly, to be gay. :cool::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Well, I think the girls are going to be best for entertainment value. Seems like it could get a bit heated at pay day.
    For me, so far, its the two girls who are my favourites but its still early days I guess..

I thought they might the goodies this week but I'm not keen on them :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That man, Louis? looks familiar. I wonder if he has been on another programme such as CT or CDWM?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That man, Louis? looks familiar. I wonder if he has been on another programme such as CT or CDWM?

Definitely not CT but dont know about CDWM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought it was going to get X-rated, the lemons were getting a bit touchie-feelie.:eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not keen on that feminist 'a woman can do whatever a man does' attitude unless they are tollerant of people who don't agree.
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought he looked familiar too, don't know where from though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those poached eggs look good, When did hash browns become part of a full English?
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    Hypnoali wrote: »

I'm glad you two have said that because it's really bugging me, am sure he's been on something. He seems very familiar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is Louis tonights host? The denim bloke looks like Richard E Grant if you close your eyes enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh Louis isnt going to be happy...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am wondering now if its an actor he reminds me of, I can see his face but cannot put a name to it.

Was it really that bad at the Royal Sportsmans or do they all just not like Louis and his subservient wife :D
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of Reginald Marsh, a character actor, quite possibly dead now. He was the husband of Mildred's sister and always put to sit next to the lamp with the globule of oil. I think he was in Corrie at one time as well. (George and Mildred)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not keen on that feminist 'a woman can do whatever a man does' attitude unless they are tollerant of people who don't agree.

They were, much more so than Gino was of their opinion.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member

Ouch !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooooh Louis doesn't take criticism well, looking forward to Friday :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member

he has a little bit of an older more worn Theo Paphitis about him at times... though Theo would've spent his £1 million pound kid's inheritance better
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that everyone has mentioned it, Louis looks familar to me too but I think he looks like someone else that we're all thinking of, except I cant think of who it is!

Confused? LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    He reminds me of Reginald Marsh, a character actor, quite possibly dead now. He was the husband of Mildred's sister and always put to sit next to the lamp with the globule of oil. I think he was in Corrie at one time as well. (George and Mildred)

He was Jerry's boss 'Sir' in The Good Life wasn't he? :)

No, it's not him, :( the actor i can see is more modern but I'm hopeless at remembering peoples names.

I don't think this is going to be a happy week in FIAB but at least when I watch it at this time it puts me in the mood to cook tea. :)
    Forum Member
    Is Louis tonights host? The denim bloke looks like Richard E Grant if you close your eyes enough.

and really squint tightly

He's not is he.
    He might have spent close to a million, but it doesn't look as though much of that went on the rooms.
    They did look quite basic and old fashioned to me.
    pegasus2 wrote: »

I had to Google him
    http://www.kenhillsphantomoftheopera.co.uk/cast/reginaldmarsh.php

I can see what you mean, but I still think it's actually Louis who seems familiar to me, rather than a lookalike.
    They were, much more so than Gino was of their opinion.

I think they were.
    I particularly disliked one of Gino's remarks about accepting being 'beaten' by a man, but never by a woman.

The latest thing that's getting to me is 'bedgate'

Louis doesn't understand how there could be a hair in the bed when there are fresh sheets on it ... he's a stranger to linen and housekeeping then.

And the mattress thing.
    We had a complaint about a dip in the mattress at Blackpool last week - rebuffed by the guys saying that it was actually a new one and orthopedic spec at that.
    Today we saw demonstrations of them and yet apparently none of the other contestants know anything about anything and especially not about quality :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member

wasn't paying much attention but if you mean chauvinist Gino he reminds me of creepy "expert" on C4 Hoarder Next Door

http://img-i.zeebox.com/images/webanxhoarderstelios.jpg

*shudder*
    Forum Member
    I've found this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-11373722http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-11373722

and also
    this

and this

Actually though, since mention of Theo Pathitis (sp?) I can just imagine Louis in the Den telling all the Dragons about his plans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those poached eggs look good, When did hash browns become part of a full English?

When they became easy to dig out of the freezer..disgusting things:(
This discussion has been closed.