Options

Celebrity Juice - 100414

simonipswichsimonipswich Posts: 1,803
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Advertised last night as having Kate Hopkins on the panel... but she did not appear and they did not say why, anyone know why she pulled out?

Comments

• Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    They cancelled her appearance because of Peaches Geldof dying, incase any comments were made i guess.
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just read on the heat site (not reliable all the time I know) that it was out of respect for Peaches death,
  • Options
    simonipswichsimonipswich Posts: 1,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right, well thanks for the quick answer!
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    just read on the heat site (not reliable all the time I know) that it was out of respect for Peaches death,

Shows what a low life people consider Hopkins to be
  • Options
    fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    Shows what a low life people consider Hopkins to be

Fearne Cotton and Peaches Geldof were close friends.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    Fearne Cotton and Peaches Geldof were close friends.

Don't know why they would even entertain the thought of having her on then.
    Katie Hopkins, too much of a bitch to have on the lowest panel show of all ?
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    Kazz_x wrote: »

Has she said stuff about Peaches then?
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she said stuff about Peaches then?

Only in the past not since her death. They had a disagreement when they were both on This Morning last year talking about parenting and they also had a few twitter spats about it.

Here's an article confirming what has already been said on this thread regarding why she was dropped from Celebrity Juice

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-hopkins-dropped-celebrity-juice-3400575
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    Only in the past not since her death. They had a disagreement when they were both on This Morning last year talking about parenting and they also had a few twitter spats about it.

Here's an article confirming what has already been said on this thread regarding why she was dropped from Celebrity Juice

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-hopkins-dropped-celebrity-juice-3400575

Bit strange then isn't it? I'm sure Katie Hopkins is intelligent enough not to mention the death of someone in a recording, especially if told not to.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit strange then isn't it? I'm sure Katie Hopkins is intelligent enough not to mention the death of someone in a recording, especially if told not to.
    I don't think people would have wanted to see her on the show this week as it is too close to Peache's death. Maybe in a few months.