Options

The UNKNOWN Factor - Battle Rounds

123457»

Comments

• Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well in case anyone needs reminding, here's the updated Team Steve and what a team I now have. :D

Paige Turley
    This girl is my youngest act in the team, but she has a talented voice twice her age and I plan to use that voice to my team's advantage.

Jonny Taylor
    This guy is my Country star and so far, he has impressed me with his tone control, but he will do more at judges houses, just wait and see.

The Mend
    You judges are going to regret not saving The Mend when you had the chance. I nearly won a game with a male group before and I plan to have a successful run with this group and I will enjoy every minute of it! :p

Atle Pettersen
    This is my all time rock star and this is brilliant, because I have so much un-used songs in the back that I can bring out and turn Atle into a hot-rod contender!

Lascel Wood
    Lascel is my soul and shining star, he is a greatly versatile act and with me on board, he is going to have a great run and judges houses will be the best place to start.

Danielle Penning
    I decided to steal her tonight because she was one of the few girls I wanted in my team originally and now, I'm going to take full advantage and make her a star.

2 Steel Girls
    This Mum & Daughter team is one of a kind and they both are brilliant singers, at judges houses though, I'm gonna make them give out more.

Hope Murphy
    This girl has all the ingredients to be a top contender and she's possibly my best chance of winning and giving other acts a run for their money! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I think I said this before, but I already have my songs chosen for Judges Houses, so I won't need a helper for this one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misha B is certainly your best chance of winning, Kev, I would not be surprised if she was the first act to get to the live shows. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Jack and Steve if you can possibly have your songs with me for your teams we can have you judges house sections tomorrow night and then Barry and Kevin's on Wednesday night if that suits meaning the live shows will start on Sunday next week a week away :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on my laptop without my notes but on my main PC later in the day, I'll get them sent to you ASAP. There's one choice in there I think you'll be familiar with. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't forget to join us tonight when Team Jack and Team Steve will sing for thier mentor in an exotic country to try to convince them why they deserve one of the 3 definite places on the team. Jack will kick off tonight with his judges house at 6:30 and as soon as he is over we will fly over to Steve and have his judges house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double duty it'll be tonight for me as well since I'm in involved with Jacka's game at around 7pm. Bring it on. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry got majorly delayed the show will start in bout 20 mins