Options

So Ronan Park wasn't last in the running order....

tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
Forum Member
So many people said he would be, maybe it's not a fix afterall:p

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    They probably daren't put him last :o they want him to win fair and square *coughs*
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They probably daren't put him last :o they want him to win fair and square *coughs*

Yes...Cowell probably moved Ronan from last or near last...
  • Options
    Banana RamaBanana Rama Posts: 3,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he would of been last but for all the allegations, so cowell decided not to push his luck.
  • Options
    Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Plus I reckon the next acts are going to be sabotaged.

The whole sitting Jean sideways thing, she wouldn't have picked that. A producer's ploy to stop her making eye contact with the audience.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This place is hilarious

So it's a conspiracy when people think they're going to put him last, and when they don't it's still a conspiracy!

I think the only thing that people wouldn't complain about would be him not being on the show at all... but then he did top the public vote so those that voted for him would've complained about that.

Basically, whatever happened with Ronan people would be complaining.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    New Bounce need more help than Ronan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's New Bounce. A pop group that will make Simon Cowell loads of cash if they win... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    This place is hilarious

So it's a conspiracy when people think they're going to put him last, and when they don't it's still a conspiracy!

I think the only thing that people wouldn't complain about would be him not being on the show at all... but then he did top the public vote so those that voted for him would've complained about that.

yeah lmao, you cant please everyone
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's New Bounce. A pop group that will make Simon Cowell loads of cash if they win... :rolleyes:

They'll make him loads of cash full stop.

Why only if they win? :confused:
  • Options
    tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »
    This place is hilarious

I was taking the mick lol. The thread was meant in jest. Hence the:p
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes...Cowell probably moved Ronan from last or near last...

More than likely, just to make it seem fair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    If you guys believe every story people post over the internet then you're in trouble.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Gagsy10 wrote: »
    If you guys believe every story people post over the internet then you're in trouble.

Ahh, but if you believe everything Simon Cowell says for that matter, are you any less of an idiot?

Can you blame people who are lied to by the media, entertainment industry, politicians.....pretty much every public facing service/industry out there?

If you remember, there was a lot of this 'it's a fix' rumour mongering when Lucie Jones was thrown off X Factor instead of Jedward, and has become somewhat of an annual tradition for this allegations to be made. It's nothing new.

You choose what you want to believe. I know it isn't all sunshine and roses, if the Bieber kid wins then he wins. If he doesn't then he doesn't. I couldn't care less, it's just a silly old TV talent contest at the end of the day isn't it?
  • Options
    spikydogspikydog Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should have been on first. He was the first to make it to the final after all. That would have been seen to be fair.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvtimes wrote: »
    So many people said he would be, maybe it's not a fix afterall:p

Or maybe they were forced to play it safe. Putting Ronan last would have just encouraged people who were accusing the show of being fake to gloat that they were right.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure there'll be a landslide and he'll "suddenly" win.