Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Morning *whispers* everyone still asleep!!

This is the best I could do with the DWTSLV pic sent the other night

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/wliag43/Artem/DWTSLV/ArtemDWTSLVcast1.jpg

Artem certainly has bulked up ;)

Ooooh Nice :):)

Wliag43, have you seen the pic of Kara's wig on twitter,next to it is a card that reads As Artem's away.There is a pic of a cat and i think a super imposed pic of Artem,but I can't seem to read what is on the bottom of the card I do not have your talents at enlarging pic's and thought you may be able to see what it say's .;)
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »

Oh yes BJ , its a cracker , I love it , well apart from the celebs at the end , It would be great if all four did something on this theme on the forthcoming tour , or on the Jubilee concert , by them all.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Just seen on fbk that artem is online he is an early bird and its like 5.45am over in vegas
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Ooooh Nice :):)

Wliag43, have you seen the pic of Kara's wig on twitter,next to it is a card that reads As Artem's away.There is a pic of a cat and i think a super imposed pic of Artem,but I can't seem to read what is on the bottom of the card I do not have your talents at enlarging pic's and thought you may be able to see what it say's .;)

Sorry but it's impossible to read as you lose pixilation when enlarging. All I can read is 'Keep smiling....' at the start.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but it's impossible to read as you lose pixilation when enlarging. All I can read is 'Keep smiling....' at the start.

No worries Wliag43,thanks for trying.:)

It looks a lovely card someone has sent to Kara
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    I looked at the card using a magnifying glass. Better not post what I read.
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ooh please do :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You could PM us silversandy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Better not it is Kara's card. What if I misread some of it. Last line is the rude one.

Have posted a review on Pasha's thread of the show last night. I was in the same row as Toe_Tap_N.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better not it is Kara's card. What if I misread some of it. Last line is the rude one.

Have posted a review on Pasha's thread of the show last night. I was in the same row as Toe_Tap_N.

Oooops-- possibly not such a lovely card after all:o
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I cant even read it with a magnifying glass!!! Send us all dm's!!!
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rehearsal on stage for a "special" performance from the #DWTSLV cast.....wonder what it could be?!?!?!?

http://twitter.com/#!/LaceySchwimmer/status/188697595089129473
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »
    Rehearsal on stage for a "special" performance from the #DWTSLV cast.....wonder what it could be?!?!?!?

http://twitter.com/#!/LaceySchwimmer/status/188697595089129473

Could be the DWTS results show on Tuesday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have had visitors , but what a lovely vid welcomed me to the thread tonight , that was so fitting , I did enjoy it , thank you wliag .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    No worries Wliag43,thanks for trying.:)

It looks a lovely card someone has sent to Kara

You must be better than me , or your magnify glass is better than mine I cant even make out Keep smiling :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening Everyone, have been out all day so am a bit late getting on to the thread.
    I am afraid even with the magnifying glass I cannot read the card. Will just have to keep wondering.
    Glad you enjoyed the Pasha and Katya show Silversandy , it sounds good.
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am like you Yungathart, I have loved all the vids tonight. I was just thinking, I can,t quite believe that we are going to see them dancing together again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could be the DWTS results show on Tuesday

I have been thinking about the DWTSLV dancers appearing on the DWTS results show. I wonder if it will be live? Judging from the tweet today I suspect it may be recorded in LV and slotted into the results show in LA. Much like the pro dances are slotted into the SCD results show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been thinking about the DWTSLV dancers appearing on the DWTS results show. I wonder if it will be live? Judging from the tweet today I suspect it may be recorded in LV and slotted into the results show in LA. Much like the pro dances are slotted into the SCD results show.

Think it will be live. LV is a 4hr drive from LA but could be a short flight. Have seen tweets from some of the LV crew saying they're going back to LA for their days off of or teach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Think it will be live. LV is a 4hr drive from LA but could be a short flight. Have seen tweets from some of the LV crew saying they're going back to LA for their days off of or teach.

I was just thinking of the expense of flying them down to LA. I suppose they need the audience reaction. Do they televise their results show the same night as the competition? Or do they pretend it is the next day like our show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It looks as though Katya and Pasha's show and signings have finished in Cardiff. She is tweeting about the Voice. I assume she is watching BBC iplayer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking of the expense of flying them down to LA. I suppose they need the audience reaction. Do they televise their results show the same night as the competition? Or do they pretend it is the next day like our show?

Main show is on a Monday night, results on Tuesday. As the show is networked across the US, voting is done over 24hrs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Main show is on a Monday night, results on Tuesday. As the show is networked across the US, voting is done over 24hrs.

I had forgotten about the size of the USA compared to the UK. No doubt Kristina will be in the audience and catch up with Artem if they are both in LA at the same time. It would certainly save her having to go to LV. Wonder if Artem did go to see Rod Stewart last night. I saw a twitpic by Carson Kressley.

http://yfrog.com/nverrjuj
This discussion has been closed.