Arsenal Supporters Thread (Part 12)

1122123124125126128»

Comments

• Options
    DavidTDavidT Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Isnt Bould helping our defence? FFS what was the bloody point of appointing him if AW wont let him help out? :(

Truthfully we have no idea what influence Bould does or does not have.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Isnt Bould helping our defence? FFS what was the bloody point of appointing him if AW wont let him help out? :(
    Clearly his influence has waned.

Arsenal appeared to be a well organised team when he was given the chance to work on them in preseason but since October, it has apparently stemmed.

This team still have to go to Fulham, Spurs, Sunderland and Swansea away. I cannot see maximum points being gained there. Looks like another season where the infallibility of others will decide fourth place.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Are we having a Brighton/West Hame hangover? :rolleyes:
    OK I know theres 45 mins left and in the West Ham game, they scored first - so will we come out in the 2nd half???

Re: Bouldy, have you noticed the poor bloke seems scared to speak let alone stand up and shout instructions to the team in the way Fergies assistants do! Wenger has morphed him into poor old Pat Rice who was glued into his seat for years! It's a crying shame.
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    2nd half resumes in similar fashion to the first minus the goal.

Terrible!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    satellite wrote: »
    Re: Bouldy, have you noticed the poor bloke seems scared to speak let alone stand up and shout instructions to the team in the way Fergies assistants do! Wenger has morphed him into poor old Pat Rice who was glued into his seat for years! It's a crying shame.

Yep, I was going to mention the same. Knowing the sort of defender he was I'm sure he is raging inside. Yet he barely stands up during a game let alone does anything. He looks well fed up to me.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    DavidT wrote: »
    Yep, I was going to mention the same. Knowing the sort of defender he was I'm sure he is raging inside. Yet he barely stands up during a game let alone does anything. He looks well fed up to me.

I would want out if that was me, must be a nightmare working under AW!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    satellite wrote: »
    I would want out if that was me, must be a nightmare working under AW!

I'm not sure there's any point in Wenger having an assistant to be honest.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,851
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63966232#post63966232
    This discussion has been closed.