Options

EE- When is Connor gonna be naked?

eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think the EastEnders producer is in awe of Connor. No matter what the scene, there he is. Shirt off, Chest rippling. muscles gleaming, Ass out of his pants. November, December. No problem. Strip him.
Tonight he was down to just his undies. At this rate by next week he will be start b*ll*ck naked,

Comments

• Options
    thedarklordthedarklord Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just goes to show just how downhill EastEnders has gone. Connor is one of the most pointless characters to ever appear on any soap ever!
  • Options
    girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't understand his storyline. One minute Phil wants to kill him then he employs him. Carol wants him then she thinks he is up to no good and kicks him out then lets him back in and it's the same with Whitney. All this is so he keeps getting his shirt off, why?
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    The question is when isn't Connor gonna be naked? :yawn: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Urgh, his man boobs put me off my dinner. I can't stand that weird little beard thing he has going either. Also he's pretty pointless and weak considering how terrified he was of the aging Phill Mitchell.
  • Options
    BK.BK. Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is flawless.
  • Options
    MarieHMarieH Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching EE this evening with my 8 year old, when Conner and Carol started kissing she said to me 'thats very strange he looks about 19 and she looks like my granny, and Conner never has a shirt on, it's a silly story Mummy'

Never a truer word said from the mouth of babes!
  • Options
    IdacyderIdacyder Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Connor has been brought in merely as an object of control for psychologically scarred Carol (and obviously a transference issue with dead son). It does get on my nerves a bit when the actor or scriptwriters use any opportunity to get Connor stripped off - we all laugh here saying `Ere we go again`. Ah well - is this a first in soaps when a little girl gets to see granny in a funny position with her dead Uncle`s friend. On a serious note the person that plays Carol is a really great actress.
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    I don't understand the appeal of Connor.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him and Carol are just too creepy, she old enough to be his mother and it just translation strangely on screen, I really don't get where they are going with this storyline, they got a strong actress and they are giving her such dud plots.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BK. wrote: »
    He is flawless.

No, you mean Diversity. :p
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Him and Carol are just too creepy, she old enough to be his mother and it just translation strangely on screen, I really don't get where they are going with this storyline, they got a strong actress and they are giving her such dud plots.

When he was in the scene with Whitney and Carol it just hit me how insane it is that he has slept with BOTH of them!! Only Bianca and Dot to go...:cool:
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's nearly starkers in every scene.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Urgh, his man boobs put me off my dinner. I can't stand that weird little beard thing he has going either. Also he's pretty pointless and weak considering how terrified he was of the aging Phill Mitchell.

PMSL :D
    I'm not really getting the Connor hype to be honest.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is Connor gonna be naked?

When he goes for a bath or a shower.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's nearly starkers in every scene.

Anyone get the feeling it get just a little too bit like Hollyoaks, always taking there clothes off.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone get the feeling it get just a little too bit like Hollyoaks, always taking there clothes off.

Yes.

I get the feeling he's only there to bare his body. He's not a bad actor - it's a shame he doesn't get the chance to act without prancing about half naked.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I thought on the 10pm version we saw his penis last night?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes. Didn't they do the same thing when Ryan & Jack first arrived. I remember watch the 2007 episodes & 90% of the episodes Jack appeared have started with Scott Maslen shirtless.