2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I lost a jaffa cake to the button once
  • allafixallafix Posts: 20,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that quote as him saying how he imagines his online critics to be like to deal with the comments, not how he thinks they actually are.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't recall Stuart being unpleasant to his fellow candidates, but I think he has to acknowledge that he did provide the ammunition to viewers.

I know that it's a heavily edited show which shows us the reality that it wants to show to us, and based on the reality that was presented to viewers there were numerous occasions where Stuart came across as arrogant and conceited. At least that's what came across to viewers through the prism of the edited TV show. (prism; not a pyramid or a tetrahedron)

Anyway, I'm not fat I'm just big boned. And I rarely eat Jaffa cakes. It's usually Hob Nobs or plain chocolate Digestives.
  • TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All us Stuart fans are lush and hot.
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least he is able to laugh at himself**, which is something the vast majority of internet forum users seem pathologically unable of doing...

I thought his description of any idiotic tit making online 'death threats' was spot on.

(**You're Fired last week viz: "I haven't changed completely. I'm still a bit of a cock")
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    allafix wrote: »
    I read that quote as him saying how he imagines his online critics to be like to deal with the comments, not how he thinks they actually are.

^^^^ This!
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    Or alternatively, he got his age right but wrote "I am" instead of "I was". He was talking about why his CV was so short, and he got his age correct for when the CV segment was filmed.

He also seemed to get the size of his CV wrong.
  • chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These idiots throwing vitriol as someone who proved the biggest source of entertainment on what is a purely entertainment show needs to take a hard look at themselves, we all know " the brand " came over as " a bit of a cock " & worse on occasions, yes laugh at him but don't treat him as though he is Pol Pot :eek:

Anyway Jaffa Cakes are to dear, much cheaper to buy stores own brand. :p
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I was horrified at what people had written about me on the internet. Some said, 'I want to kill Stuart Baggs'

Well, he got that wrong. The quote was 'I want to fill Stuart Baggs'. I read it on the Gay forum, as did Stuey boy, presumably.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Actually I'm a fully contracted telecoms operator*

(*T mobile, 20 quid a month)
  • Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marvola45 wrote: »
    Quote from Stuart about some of the comments people have written about him on the internet:

"The majority were very unpleasant. The only saving grace is I imagine these people to be some fat b**tard sitting in front of the telly, covered in Jaffa Cake crumbs and eating week-old food out of their belly-buttons."

............... said the David Beckham lookalike.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    Baggs The Brand or rather 'Baggs the Blagg' was wrong about me. My crumbs are usually from my lunch sandwich when posting.

I admit that I am not young and struggling to contain my excessive masculinity...

...but there again, I don't have Ricky Gervais thinking that I have taken David Brent seriously as a role-model.

The Brand (tm) made this series as he was just clever enough to survive the firings to expose himself more each week. He was the partially-licensed yo-yo seller with the field of ponies which come with money-back guarantees.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i havrnt been on all series are you telling me i missed the brand posting!
  • JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i havrnt been on all series are you telling me i missed the brand posting!

Well, someone claiming to be 'the brand'.

However he made a mistake about 'his' age and, since someone brought it up he hasn't posted.
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    m1pnk wrote: »
    what a silly little know nothing boy he is.....

Really? The people who posted these threats online directed towards him.... I find it hard to imagine them being slim, attractive, professional people ;)