Trampoline - 5 min wonder?

13»

Comments

• Dream_catcherDream_catcher Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    If you have kids it seems that buying a trampoline is a must have. Some parents buy one for their kids and kids use them for five minutes and lose interest.
  • fat controllerfat controller Posts: 13,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Our daughter loves her trampoline - had it over a year now, and it still gets used regularly. She even takes a book and a pillow out with her sometimes and lies about on it reading as it it were a massive sun lounger.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    We bought a bit 12FT trampoline for our 2 boys (10 & 7) over 2 years ago.

Yes - its an eyesore in the garden but the kids still bounce on it whenever the weather is dry enough outside.

I'de highly recommend getting one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Oh one thing op- make sure you have some winter plans for it. Mine is too big to get out of the garden without taking it apart and first year I had it we had serious storms and it flew into the fence, I noticed loads over the neighbourhood having done the same thing. Now in winter I run it over on a flat sheet and weight it down.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do not get one think of our neighbors, i am forever complaining to the council about my neighbor, the child uses it everyday making noise. I am tempted to disable it in the night so it can no longer be used.

And here's me thinking I was grumpy.......!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When ever i see one in someones garden i look on in despair. The are very common and chavy.

Do not get one think of our neighbors, i am forever complaining to the council about my neighbor, the child uses it everyday making noise. I am tempted to disable it in the night so it can no longer be used.

As I said earlier, put kids in front of the computer all day, in a sound proof room. That solve it.
    I really can't believe some mean spirited people out there, children should have fun and make a noise in THEIR OWN GARDEN.

I guess your are of that age, so why not go live in a retirement complex, away from the human race!
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    As I said earlier, put kids in front of the computer all day, in a sound proof room. That solve it.

Here here!! I agree
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, go for it, me neighbour has one and all of the kids have a really good time, its healthy and they are outdoors in the fresh air, more importantly, we, as parents all know where the kids are..

common and chavvy??,thats a statement from somebody who is clearly not a parent.