Love Aislyene

2»

Comments

• Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am god wrote: »
    what happened to keeping it real, she hated nikki and then comes out praises her

Aisleyne never hated Nikki, Nikki however did hate Aisleyne with a passion and for no good reason.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne never hated Nikki, Nikki however did hate Aisleyne with a passion and for no good reason.

That's right, Aisleyne does not hate Nikki, they have worked together several times since leaving the house, they were great fun on Coach Trip:) I don't think Nikki hated Aisleyne but she was certainly jealous and upset with her during BB7 because Nikki thought Pete preferred Aisleyne to her, probably true too:D
  • Options
    i am godi am god Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    That's right, Aisleyne does not hate Nikki, they have worked together several times since leaving the house, they were great fun on Coach Trip:) I don't think Nikki hated Aisleyne but she was certainly jealous and upset with her during BB7 because Nikki thought Pete preferred Aisleyne to her, probably true too:D
    i thought it was that scouser she was jealous of was it jennifer can't recall her name
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Love Aisleyne! Always have, she made me laugh so much last night and said what i was thinking but in a funnier way. Wish she was in the house!
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Vile then, vile now TRASH-LEEN!! Most overrated female HM ever zzzZzz

100`% agree.
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Aisleyne's interview. She was spot on about that abomination Wood. Nice one, Ais :D
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »
    LOVED Aisleyne when she was a housemate.

Had gone off her over the last couple of years due to the tabloid escapades.

She was awesome last night though. Back on form.

So spot on about that lowlife.

Get Ais back in there.

Exactly my thoughts.

Please return this week, while the Spawn of Satan is still in there!
    🙏