• phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well whats mising i need? Qpwrt from the games
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    phillip2 wrote: »
    Well whats mising i need? Qpwrt from the games

Nothing, but you may decide at a later date you'd maybe like a Wiimote, Sensor Bar, Pro Controller etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok but u dont need them plus no basic pack comes with them, so this game pad you get in it is that like a portable wio you can take out and play the dame hgames, may go game tommorow and buy it then sems a good deal doesent it
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually read that the special packs that come with the Wii Remote also come with a sensor bar, here's hoping!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    which one you mean the 159 one from game
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which one you mean the 159 one from game

No, the special edition packs with the Wii Remote like http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/381076024650?_mwBanner=1

Actually that's a very good pack from shopto
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh but do i need the wii remote, i have a game right round the corner so will prob head there tommorow and get it, as i only need the games then
    Forum Member
    Yeh but do i need the wii remote, i have a game right round the corner so will prob head there tommorow and get it, as i only need the games then

I'm feeling like a parrot but I will say it again anyway, No you Do Not need a Wii Remote Unless you intend on using any games that require one or you intend on using Wii mode.
    Everything you need to play the vast majority of WiiU games is in the box ie: the Console and the Gamepad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok coolibuy it tommorow, i just wasnt sure what the gamepad is so is it like a portable wii i can play the games on when im out and about etc? Thanks
    Forum Member
    Ok coolibuy it tommorow, i just wasnt sure what the gamepad is so is it like a portable wii i can play the games on when im out and about etc? Thanks

No, the Gamepad is the WiiU controller, only works with the console.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok and the games dont work on the 3ds do they
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take it back to the shop because it is terrible?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why, there brill was watvhing videos before
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wii U Rocks. MK8 is a must.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's £5 more in game than the link I posted and has less stuff with it but hey it's your money ;-)
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the OP not thought about buying a 2nd hand (white 8GB) from CEX & getting Mario Kart / Marioland aswell? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just looked there about 180 with no games! Lok
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just looked there about 180 with no games! Lok

Yep! ... I checked after I posted! :blush: ... total ripoff that! :blush: ... You can get a new bundle for only afew quid more! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even less! What a joke! I have got a voucher for smyths iv been given for ten pounds so going there, game dont have it instore and smyths is close to me and will bring it to 159 same as game so going to get it now 😄then away till xmas 😢