[Torchwood: Miracle Day] Ten Teasers for the final episode ''The Blood Line'

AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
[highlight]Warning: spoilers ahead![/highlight]
3. "Don't do those stupid, lame-ass Torchwood things." - Rex?

What do people think about number 10?
If it leaves it open for a sequel, does this mean the miracle isn't resolved? Would you like to see Miracle Day strike twice?

[news]'Torchwood: Miracle Day': Ten teasers about 'The Blood Line'[/news]

Comments

• Bad Wolf 525Bad Wolf 525 Posts: 5,552
    Forum Member

If it leaves it open for a sequel, does this mean the miracle isn't resolved? Would you like to see Miracle Day strike twice?

I always want more Torchwood

As long as Jack is in it ;):D
  • Bruce WayneBruce Wayne Posts: 5,326
    Forum Member

Andy! I'd call you a few names for those teasers, but I like my membership! :cool: :D
  • AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always want more Torchwood

As long as Jack is in it ;):D

What happens to you when Jack is in Doctor Who?
    Andy! I'd call you a few names for those teasers, but I like my membership! :cool: :D

:eek:
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    1 piece of advice: If you want teasers, read this thread. If you want to know every minute detail of episode 10, read today's Daily Telegraph. The most horrendous thing about the article is that the writer seems confused as to which episode he is reviewing!

:eek::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 piece of advice: If you want teasers, read this thread. If you want to know every minute detail of episode 10, read today's Daily Telegraph. The most horrendous thing about the article is that the writer seems confused as to which episode he is reviewing!

I saw the thread titled 'Has the Daily Telegraph just ruined Torchwood for me?' and steered well clear from it. I doubt I'll remain spoiler free forever but I must make it past this weekend at least!
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    You must stay spoiler free Andy! You must! This series of Torchwood has been so enjoyable for me that the spoilers were really a shame, and I usually love them!

Oh, and for those moaning and whining about the pace of this series, I wonder what they think of classic Who? Cos the majority of it has all the pace of Miracle Day, and the relaxed 10 episode approach has worked really well IMO. Nothing is rushed and I have been simply enjoying the ride week in week out, with only mild curiosity as to what is going on in the big picture :)
  • temperaretemperare Posts: 3,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I read that. If that had happened with the last episode of series of doctor who I would now be breaking things. Yet as I have not really enjoyed Miracle Day I am not overly fussed :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so tempted to read that Daily Telegraph article. So much that I'm going to go out in a moment and not come back until tomorrow morning, when I can watch the thing. That's disgraceful that a major national newspaper has put major spoilers in a review, and I hope they do pull it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Beeb should sue the Torygraph, or at least never let them preview any Whoviewing ever again. Well out of order.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    temperare wrote: »
    I read that. If that had happened with the last episode of series of doctor who I would now be breaking things. Yet as I have not really enjoyed Miracle Day I am not overly fussed :)

I feel the same. I suppose it would have been nice for the spoiled things to be a surprise, but I'm not really bothered either way because I haven't been very invested in the series. Reading such big spoilers for the Doctor Who finale, on the other hand... you'd hear a Darth Vader-style 'Noooooo!' from my general direction :p
  • Bad Wolf 525Bad Wolf 525 Posts: 5,552
    Forum Member
    What happens to you when Jack is in Doctor Who?

:eek:

I jump up and down with joy :D
  • Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try not to read spoilers for the last episode,it will seriously spoil the ending.
    I just watched it spoiler free.
    I think you will be ...well watch it and see what you think.
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    I liked it, and I would say to those who switched it off, "You missed the boat." A not-quite-predictable, but thoroughly Torchwood ending.
    I'm so glad that Jack showed he was equally willing to sacrifice himself as he is to sacrifice an innocent. I'm still upset with him over his grandson, but this helps a little.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Caught the last episode online earlier today. Not going to spoil it for anyone.

Whole series should have been a two parter.

Meh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen it. Enjoy people, it wasn't bad at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try not to read spoilers for the last episode,it will seriously spoil the ending.
    I just watched it spoiler free.
    I think you will be ...well watch it and see what you think.
    :)

It has been hard watching at UK pace. So far so good though. No spoilers, yet! :)