Who was she? I've jsut watched it on iplayer and she really funny!!! :D

Is this her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grRv-rz0CKA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    flowers786 wrote: »
    She isn't Asian, she's Iranian.

Forgot her name.

Unless it's been moved recently Iran is an Asian country, and therefore she's Asian as well as Iranian (and don't bring up this Eurasia rubbish, that doesn't exist)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    Unless it's been moved recently Iran is an Asian country, and therefore she's Asian as well as Iranian (and don't bring up this Eurasia rubbish, that doesn't exist)

I thought Iran was in the Middle East.

Asia is like Pakistan, China etc?
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I thought Iran was in the Middle East.

The Middle East is part of Asia.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week's You're Fired had me in stitches!
  • TernTern Posts: 2,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course it exists.

How could you miss it?

It's the largest landmass on the planet.

See Here
    Forum Member
    I mean as a continent, I'll accept it as a landmass
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »
    The Middle East is part of Asia.

Unless you're Israel in which case it's part of Europe ;)
    Forum Member
    Oh, it was Shappi Khorsandi
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was very funny. I just read on wiki her dad is a satirist, who had death threats and had to move to London.
  • ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sounds a bit like Catherine Tate :rolleyes:
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I think Rocky's 'You're Fired' episode is by far the funniest I've ever seen. I laughed so much (largely thanks to James)! It was completely awesome. I hope we get more episodes like that this series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's quite witty, I loved the part where she said to that bald guy "are you watching my satellite?" because he started laughing well after the joke was told :D
  • GratingCheeseGratingCheese Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless you're Israel in which case it's part of Europe ;)

They aren't in the EU at least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i seen her on Live at the apollo, she was really funny on that too. I think she's starting to make a name for herself and is getting big now.
  • Willie WontieWillie Wontie Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hilarious.

Those are the only two countries in Asia are they? India? Bangladesh? Cambodia? Indonesia? Vietnam? Easten Turkey? Tibet? Nepal? Japan? North and South Korea? Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran? Dubai? Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Israel? Mongolia? Thailand? Russia? Most of the other former Soviet states that I couldn't name if I wanted to?

Nope, according to flowers786, Asia (the world's biggest landmass) consists of Pakistan and China - themselves over 2000 miles apart. So what's between them both, flowers786?
    Forum Member
    Hilarious.

Those are the only two countries in Asia are they? India? Bangladesh? Cambodia? Indonesia? Vietnam? Easten Turkey? Tibet? Nepal? Japan? North and South Korea? Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran? Dubai? Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Israel? Mongolia? Thailand? Russia? Most of the other former Soviet states that I couldn't name if I wanted to?

Nope, according to flowers786, Asia (the world's biggest landmass) consists of Pakistan and China - themselves over 2000 miles apart. So what's between them both, flowers786?

I know it's in Latin and abbreviated, but I thought it was fairly common knowledge what etc. means :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    Hilarious.

I named 2, then said etc. Do you know what etc means? It means everything you just listed. But I didn't want to type it all out. You don't need to be rude. :(
  • SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious.

Did you need to be quite so rude?:(
  • TernTern Posts: 2,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you need to be quite so rude?:(

Did he need to be so rude and show off his ignorance?
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh thank god for that - the beginnings of a race debate, thought I'd logged onto the wrong forum for a while with all this talk about the actual programme ... anyway back on topic:

I thought she was hilarious and loved this week's You're Fired although the one person who I think really needs to go is Adrian Chiles. His question to Nick about James (along the lines of "Do you seriously think he could work for Sir Alan?") was ridiculous and I thought Nick did very well to deflect it without giving away a future plot twist. For all we know, James could end up winning and Chiles could have ruined the whole series.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the one person who I think really needs to go is Adrian Chiles. His question to Nick about James (along the lines of "Do you seriously think he could work for Sir Alan?") was ridiculous and I thought Nick did very well to deflect it without giving away a future plot twist. For all we know, James could end up winning and Chiles could have ruined the whole series.

You're Fired wouldn't be the same without Chiles. Whilst I question his presenting style on other programmes, he's irreplacable on this show.
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.