If Philip is fored before Debra it is a travesty

footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,202
Forum Member
Why

Because Philips is a team player- gives credit where it is due, good at coming up with ideas, and sticks up for his colleagues

Debra doesn't deserve anything from the series other than the sack- hard, bossy and domineering SAS would be mad to employ her- she'd upset his staff:eek:

Comments

• sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Been watching too much Masters?
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,202
    Forum Member
    sarahcs wrote: »
    Been watching too much Masters?

Eh-:confused:
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol Malone was spot on in describing Debra as after a media career instead of the Apprentice job. She's playing up to the uber-bitch role perfectly.

Philip has become a strong contender for the whole damn thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    Eh-:confused:

You made a typo in the title. Fore is what is shouted on golf courses after balls are struck, to warn people that there's a ball coming, I think.

Golf's Masters Tournament/Cup/Thingummy is on this week, apparently.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    You made a typo in the title. Fore is what is shouted on golf courses after balls are struck, to warn people that there's a ball coming, I think.

Golf's Masters Tournament/Cup/Thingummy is on this week, apparently.
    Pedant - we all knew what the OP meant.:cool::p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why

Because Philips is a team player- gives credit where it is due, good at coming up with ideas, and sticks up for his colleagues

Debra doesn't deserve anything from the series other than the sack- hard, bossy and domineering SAS would be mad to employ her- she'd upset his staff:eek:

Philip's only come good this week. During the past two tasks he was anything but positive or loyal or a team-player.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Pedant - we all knew what the OP meant.:cool::p

Um, I was explaining someone else's comment, not my own...
    Forum Member
    Sheila36dd wrote: »
    Philip's only come good this week. During the past two tasks he was anything but positive or loyal or a team-player.

All Debra does is upset people by behaving like a total b***h
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Debra does is upset people by behaving like a total b***h

I know. I can't stand her hun. I was just saying that Philip hasn't been an angel either but he's improving.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheila36dd wrote: »

Agree with this for the first week. He was a negative presence on Howard's PM week and abit of a pain in the ass when they were cleaning the cars. Howard did a good job as PM that week.

Don't agree fully with the second week as although he was negative he had some logic behind his points. He said the research the team had done for the prices negotiation for the food made them look amateurs(and it did) and he said the olympic theme with the togers was tacky and that the food/presentation were shit(and he was right). Even though he did that, he was still behind Rocky as a PM for most of the task and stuck up for him in the board room.
    Forum Member
    It was really sweet of Phillip to stick up for Lorraine in the board roomm when that b***h was trying to stick the knife into her

Mind you Lorraine had committed the heinous crime of trying to become PM leader on the task- Debra doesn't like being challenged- makes her feel uncomfortable

She's not a team player-I'd fire her
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was nice of Phillip to stick up for Lorainne, but I still see him as a mega moaner who seems to think everyones ideas but his suck. That said, Debra is a bit of a cow too - I agree shes after a media career absolutely.
  • JamiewillsJamiewills Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    But, people keep saying that Debra is in it for the fame and has been playing up to be this seasons bitch.

However she hasnt actually done much bitching so far. So far she's been like the opposite of Katie, who was quite polite and professional during the tasks but then was very bitchy during her interviews to camera. Whereas Debra is much more rude and aggressive during the tasks but done very little bitching behind peoples backs.

If she'd wanted to be the seasons bitch she would have practiced a good few one-liners to give to camera. But she hasnt really done that. The only line I remember is when she mentioned not getting called into the boardroom as being a "waste of a good suit" - which wasnt particularly bitchy. She could have been nastier about Lorraine if she wanted to but held back a bit. So, I dont think Debra is trying to be this seasons bitch and has just been herself, so far!:p
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's early days and I don't think we've learnt the candidates' true characters yet. Even though I liked Phillip this week, it doesn't mean he will be this nice all the time. Even though Debra has been a bit forceful so far, it doesn't mean she'll be forceful all the time. They could both be putting on fronts currently and we might not see their 'true characters' until the later episodes (if they manage to survive for that long) so I'm not going to say 'x should be fired before y' just yet.