EastEnders 2/3/2012 - Janine, Will you join me in HolymatriMoony?

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,930
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    alright ep. , Michael & Janine made it (the Gherkin looks beautiful, I want to go there)

loved the Cora/Tanya/Lauren scene

Denise & Zainab make a great double act

good to see Lauren's drinking is being revisited

liking the new side of Mandy we're seeing

Lorraine is after joy-of-pat's Masood:D
    7/10

Thread schedule for next week:
    Monday:IanMandy
    Tuesday:[HIGHLIGHT]Available [/HIGHLIGHT]
    Thursday:EastieEnders
    Friday:Cuishla

PS thank you to the person who reported me for ^^, I know who you're , funnily enough you've featured heavily in the thread tonight
    so if I get banned , it'll for trying to create some order in the EE episode threads
    i doubt you'll get banned. if the mods had a problem with it they would've dealt with it before now

just to give you a heads up i'll probably be making the 12th march ep thread :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    DODS11 wrote: »
    To be honest, although you could tell it was green screen, it was still very well done and the scenes were really well done. I like the Michael/Janine story now it's taken a slightly different twist.

I'm afraid it wasn't green screen.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Finalcuts wrote: »
    I'm afraid it wasn't green screen.

Charlie and Steve said on This Morning yesterday that they filmed there.
    Forum Member
    Charlie and Steve said on This Morning yesterday that they filmed there.

Indeed they did
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i doubt you'll get banned. if the mods had a problem with it they would've dealt with it before now

just to give you a heads up i'll probably be making the 12th march ep thread :D
    well they've given me a warning............

I'll pencil you in, I take that is Phil's return episode:D
    Forum Member

yep gonna be some amazing scenes in the prison i think

weird. i dont see any of the other thread organizers getting a warning? they even do it in appreciation threads
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know the song in the background played at around 23 minutes when Michael is talking to Janine?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    i watched it again on bbc3 because watching it live i missed out stuf lol whilst tweeting (just realised i cant watch and tweet!) But iam really dissapointed in Michaels face at the end. I expected the proposal to be romantic and for him to mean it but it didnt seem that way :(
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow mandys mum urgh

Even when she's had a shower she looks scruffy!
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Cora's hair is HUGE!!!

FGS don't light a match where she is, with the amount of hairspray on that the whole of Walford will go up!
    Does anyone else think they sometimes make other characters too mean to Janine when she doesn't warrant it? Bianca is always sour with her, Lola and Cora tonight etc

Well Cora certainly doesn't know Janine if she thinks she needs a man behind her before she mouths off at someone. Janine is more than capable reducing someone to a quivering wreck without needing a man there!!! I also found the 'look at me when I'm talking to you' line a bit OTT. For a start who the hell does Cora think she is? Secondly I hope Janine gets her back for it. (and this is from someone who likes Cora, just thought that was all a bit OTT.)
    Breadstix wrote: »
    Mandy and her mother sound the same. I'm having to actually watch the telly tonight.

Good casting there. They could definitely be mother and daughter.
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    LOL I love the scenes with Zainab and Denise BRILLIANT! :D

Me too. They have some great dialogue.
    Pre-nups aren't legal in the UK.

A judge might take it into consideration though but like you say they're not legally binding ..... yet. It can only be a matter of time.
    UpInMyFace wrote: »
    I actually did think it for a while but then changed my mind and really believed he loved her. I was so not expecting that ending.

Now we know what is behind Janine's six months vanishing act.

It looks like it doesn't it? I honestly thought he was p!ssed off because she'd spoilt the 'moment' by mentioning it but after giving it some consideration I think everyone is right. He's playing her :( I'm quite sad though because I liked them together but it makes total sense of her disappearing act later in the year.

Was he lying about wanting to be a father to their baby etc in yesterday's programme too?
    etp wrote: »
    Michael wearing Trigger from Only Fools and Horses' blue suit tonight

LOL!

I'll pencil you in, I take that is Phil's return episode

BIB: Oh for God's sake :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Even when she's had a shower she looks scruffy!

It looks like it doesn't it? I honestly thought he was p!ssed off because she'd spoilt the 'moment' by mentioning it but after giving it some consideration I think everyone is right. He's playing her :( I'm quite sad though because I liked them together but it makes total sense of her disappearing act later in the year.

Was he lying about wanting to be a father to their baby etc in yesterday's programme too?

BIB: Oh for God's sake :rolleyes:
    i think he wants to be a dad yes :)

did you get my reply?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Denise seems to be restricted now to a comedy sideline character in the shop now
    Where were the great scenes I have been reading about?
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Lorraine is funny.
    I want the real Lorraine back:mad:
    Yusef leaving zee everything :eek:
    Perhaps he loved her all along. If she doesn't want the money, shouldn't she give it to Denise to rebuild the B&B. I feel sure that Denise and her sister would have a claim on the money.
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Lauren is in every episode these days
    I only like her when she is sober
    i keep mistaking mandys mum for mandy :D
    Sisters !!!
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Five pairs of knickers = 2 days commando.
    Why, when she has got 4 weeks to wask them.:confused:
    Haha Janine's not an idiot. :D
    we will see
    lotty27 wrote: »
    A judge might take it into consideration though but like you say they're not legally binding ..... yet. It can only be a matter of time.

I can't see her actually signing anything.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loved the Denise/Zainab scenes :D

The Vic scenes with Janichael were interesting...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    Definitely Janine has replaced Ronnie as the most sylish in Walford but not matched her on class. I thought when Janine became pregnant they would give her some humanity and happiness but they don't do that on EE.
    Denise needs more to do away from the awful Zainab. Zainab, the money is not cursed, but maybe the result of your actions are.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed last night but felt that Denise was a right boot to Zainab! "Forgetting the divorce..." hmm, she didn't divorce him woman, someone is still a bit bitter about the whole thing.
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know the song in the background played at around 23 minutes when Michael is talking to Janine?

primavera by ludovico einaudi
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I am not sure if I fully understand the ending? Was Michael's face one of disappointment that Janine would suggest such a thing, or one of disappoint because he was going to take her for every penny she had? I don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    I am not sure if I fully understand the ending? Was Michael's face one of disappointment that Janine would suggest such a thing, or one of disappoint because he was going to take her for every penny she had? I don't know.

That is the question....
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    MrJames wrote: »

I think we're meant to do exactly what we are doing and wonder and speculate.
    The only way he could get his hands on all her money would be to marry her and then kill her off, but that is risky to say the least.
    Janine's millions will be invested in various places in her own name. She is a clever woman. The idea that Michael could get his hands on them just by marrying her just seems ridiculous.

Of course she will have a cash account but she would not have millions sitting in it.

Michael has always wanted a family..he wanted Kat to marry him when he found out she was carrying his child and she had nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Michael has always wanted a family..he wanted Kat to marry him when he found out she was carrying his child and she had nothing.
    Yeh that's true and he said that the other day too.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Luved last nigh's episode,, it was wicked :D the Janine/Michael stuff was reallt good, so luv them being together.

Mandys mum is funny, the farting, lmao :D

Lauren/Lucy and Whit scenes were also very good.

Then there's Denise and Z***** :D these two are like a married couple :D
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Only decent thing about this was the (for once) proper HD cameras used in the gherkin. As for the epsiode itself, just like the previous few weeks, woefully poor.
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I think we're meant to do exactly what we are doing and wonder and speculate.
    The only way he could get his hands on all her money would be to marry her and then kill her off, but that is risky to say the least.
    Janine's millions will be invested in various places in her own name. She is a clever woman. The idea that Michael could get his hands on them just by marrying her just seems ridiculous.

Of course she will have a cash account but she would not have millions sitting in it.

exactly. he didnt love kat but he would've married her to be a dad to the baby. he was annoyed that janine would be the same because he truly wants to be a dad but then he dumped her. if he truly loved janine he wouldve stayed and worked it out. it wasn't till she said about being alone that he proposed

i dont think he's after her money. he wants her to be dependant on him and to control her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    somebody's already edited the ending with Julia's Theme. :yawn:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xSWhllHkR0&list=UUYhirQwCtUYEF5W6YNrRi6g&index=1&feature=plcp
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    bazellis wrote: »
    Only decent thing about this was the (for once) proper HD cameras used in the gherkin. As for the epsiode itself, just like the previous few weeks, woefully poor.

Yet you STILL carry on watching, the "woefully poor" programme.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member

Perhaps a representative from the Mods would like to reply with an explanation of why trying to organise the episode threads into a rota deserves a warning ?

I seem to recall that when there WASN'T any rota, we had a situation with two or even three episode threads being created by different people, which then had to be amalgamated, often with bad feeling involved.

Why is ANYONE petty minded enough to feel a need to report someoner for offering a service to the forum and organise this sensibly ? They should feel ashamed ....

Myself, I think the mods should apologise for issuing any sort of warning at all, and in fact THANK dullagj2 for all his/her hard work here. :mad: