Last Resort

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
Forum Member
Last Resort is back on on Thursday and I've really enjoyed watching the show. It is a shame that the show has been canceled.

Anyone else enjoyed it and looking forward to it, would love to get your prospective on the show.

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BlinkBrian wrote: »
    Last Resort is back on on Thursday and I've really enjoyed watching the show. It is a shame that the show has been canceled.

Anyone else enjoyed it and looking forward to it, would love to get your prospective on the show.

I gave up on it.

It's not even in the 'So bad its good' category.
  • Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it had promise in the first few episodes but it is easy to see how it was canned in the States. I will see it through to the bitter end though having come this far.
  • BrianjhusseyBrianjhussey Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find it's back today, Tuesday .

Brian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find it's back today, Tuesday .

Brian.

Sorry, I'm working off the American episodes found online, not the English ones which might be on tonight. I'm on Episode 10.

Where is Sky up to?
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It had a few decent episodes but the problem was that it was too inconsistent.

I won't mourn its passing,
  • ntscuserntscuser Posts: 8,219
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    It had a few decent episodes but the problem was that it was too inconsistent.

I won't mourn its passing,

Agreed.

Episodes 1, 5 and 9 were outstanding. Most of the rest were just time-wasting filler.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know how many episodes are left now, finding it hard work now so may not continue watchng it if there are a load more. Its just becoming just too cheezy and lame.
    When you consider this and other shawn ryan shows since the shield and compare that to Kurt Sutter's sons on anarchy its pretty clear who really was the driving force behind the shield.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know how many episodes are left now, finding it hard work now so may not continue watchng it if there are a load more. Its just becoming just too cheezy and lame.
    When you consider this and other shawn ryan shows since the shield and compare that to Kurt Sutter's sons on anarchy its pretty clear who really was the driving force behind the shield.

13 episodes all together so it depends on what episode you're on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The episode on Tuesday 15th was episode 10...may as well continue watching the final 3 episodes. I have just watched ep12 and its making a little more sense now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    It started well but totally confused me. I must be daft but even the episode that explained the whole thing left me wondering who what and why lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for this to finish as I haven't a clue what's going on. My only hope is that the finale explains things a little.

The only good thing about Last Resort has been the opportunity to oggle Autumn Reeser. I hope she gets a better show next season.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,579
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for this to finish as I haven't a clue what's going on.
    Well I do so it can't be that difficult to follow ;)

(BTW, that was a dig at me, not you :D)
    The only good thing about Last Resort has been the opportunity to oggle Autumn Reeser. I hope she gets a better show next season.
    She is rather cute :p
  • ntscuserntscuser Posts: 8,219
    Forum Member

Here, ogle her some more! :D

http://www.azcelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Autumn-Reeser-Hot_thumb.jpg

Episode 12 left me more confused than before :confused:

Also there are far more loose ends than can be tied in a single episode.
    Having seen the title of the final episode I'm not hopeful of a satisfactory resolution.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gave up after the first ep, too cheesy for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭