Jonathan Creek. Bbc1 8.50

allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
Forum Member
✭✭
Is anybody out there as sad as me and bothering to watch JC instead of partying??
It's so boring I'm multi tasking on my puter and not really paying attention. Same old same old!!!:yawn::yawn:

Comments

• BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes....ME!! lol
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes....ME!! lol
    Phew - thank goodness! I'm actually thinking of watching something - anything - else!! Are you enjoying it and have we seen this one before? Looks terribly familiar.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me too! i do have a soft spot for Sheridan though
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    have we seen this one before? Looks terribly familiar.

It was originally shown back in April

Personally i didn't think it was a great episode hence why i've decided to give it a miss tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Me three! It's a repeat but can't beat a bit of Creek.
  • merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And me! I do remember most of this one, but am still half watching as I can't remember the motive.:D
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gerry d wrote: »
    It was originally shown back in April

I gave this episode a miss tonight as i didn't think it was that good.

Aha! So I'm not going senile. What a relief:D
    I used to adore Creek when he was with Caroline Quentin. I normally love Sheridan in everything she does -she's a superb actress - but this pairing just doesn't do it for me. Dunno why. And Julia Sawalha was awful!
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen this one before, and I remember bits of it, and how they did (some of) it. It seems even more ridiculous now than it did then, plot wise. I'm finding it enjoyable though.
  • grahamcrowdengrahamcrowden Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Recording it on the V+ as I wiped before viewing last time.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so excited to watch this and I remember the plot. :( I never remember the plot to anything and so I'm really disappointed, I wanted to watch something that I could let flow over me and I bloomin' remember it. :cry::cry:
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it! Remembered bits of it. Not as good as original but still good.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got back from my father and stepmother's, where we rounded the evening off watching this together. I'd seen this series trailered, but never actually really knew anything about it until tonight (except it starred that big curly-haired guy who is a main support actor in Mitchell and Webb). Having watched it, I really enjoyed it, and may well watch again.
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Just got back from my father and stepmother's, where we rounded the evening off watching this together. I'd seen this series trailered, but never actually really knew anything about it until tonight (except it starred that big curly-haired guy who is a main support actor in Mitchell and Webb). Having watched it, I really enjoyed it, and may well watch again.

Sure it wasn't Tom Baker or Brian May?
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the skeleton necklace worn by Sheridan, anyone know where it was from?