New images and first trailer of The Angels Take Manhattan

2»

Comments

• CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PR. wrote: »
    Just a thought but at the end of the first ep of S6 that child regenerated in a back alley in New York?

It was never really explained, people assumed it was River but perhaps someone else?

I'll let River explain.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »

That should've been an extra on the Series 6 DVD.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    That should've been an extra on the Series 6 DVD.
    Not got the DVD but I presumed it was.

The Cut down version of the Confidential is listed as being on the DVD was this actually cut from it then?
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    Not got the DVD but I presumed it was.

The Cut down version of the Confidential is listed as being on the DVD was this actually cut from it then?

It was from the Confidential of The Wedding Of River Song but in the cutdown version of that episode, that bit is completely missing from it. Too bad because I really liked it.
  • PR.PR. Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it is still possible that he could run in to a young River Song?
    Forum Member
    PR. wrote: »
    So it is still possible that he could run in to a young River Song?

I don't think so, at least not in this episode which is set in both the present day and 1938. River as a kid would've been in New York around 1970.
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow ! Other victims of the weeping angels Kathy and Billy managed to make the most of their lifes in the past. Rory is different. He will fight like hell to get back to the present and his "girls" Amy and Melody.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if the Statue of Liberty is a weeping angel and manages to creep up on Rory that means no one else can surely be in Manhattan.... so the Angels literally take Manhattan...
  • Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So. Bloody. Cool.:D

The ratings will be through the roof with this one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Whilst these looks so epic, and I did not the big letters saying SPOILERS, surely they can't reveal that much of an episode in a trailer?! I regret watching it so much, as this is the one episode I have tried to avoid when it comes to spoilers. So annoyed with myself.
  • ShoppyShoppy Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow ! Other victims of the weeping angels Kathy and Billy managed to make the most of their lifes in the past. Rory is different. He will fight like hell to get back to the present and his "girls" Amy and Melody.

I'm pretty sure how this is resolve will relate to the erroneous date of issue on his nurse's badge in The Eleventh Hour
  • steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks great and to think its only 6 days away!