Options

Ideas for Saturday night takeaway next year.

adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
Forum Member
✭✭
With this serious finishing its been good but felt its been a bit flat with seeing the same things over and over.
Think next year there needs to be some fresh new ideas take some old stuff out like undercover and the super computer. But keep some old stuff like im a celeb get out of my ear and ant vs dec. Just think some new ideas need to happen to keep it fresh.

Comments

• Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noel House Party at least was different week on week. As they say " If it an't broke'
  • Options
    FinalAnswer?FinalAnswer? Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of Super Computer.

More audience interaction would be nice, I enjoy it more when they're doing stuff with punters rather than celebs (although I'm a celeb get out of my eaaarrrr is pretty good)
  • Options
    benwhobenwho Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Tour to come first
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too many Noel House Party ideas which not really working apart from the announcer depends who it is.
  • Options
    H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder whether on the tour they will use new things and then adopt them for the next series? They do need to keep it fresh and re-jig the order of sequences each ep.
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Add;-

A character called Mr Bluffy, with Red and yellow spots, - and a Christmas Single.
    Have grab a grand.
    Both Ant and Dec to grow beards and wear big jumpers.
    Have Dave Lee Travis burst a blood vessel.

Re name it Ant and Decs rip off House party.

(Maybe set it in the juggle)
  • Options
    adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder whether on the tour they will use new things and then adopt them for the next series? They do need to keep it fresh and re-jig the order of sequences each ep.
    Least on tour they can do and say what they like as theres no cams around.
    A few weeks ago when they played pranks on people getting there pictures taken that was quite funny can do something similer with that. As people have said the super computer really needs to go that just spoils the programe. Can little ant and dec carry on next year when theyll be getting taller and older i dunno. If they carry on with ant vs dec it needs to be like the old serious every week and challanges outside the studio where they practise for a whole week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Computer is going? Win prizes too. I bet it's funded mostly from sponsorship and there own pockets.
  • Options
    chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use Ashley Roberts more. I always look forward to seeing her.
    Supercomputer is boring. I normally flick channels whilst that is on.
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take a break.

A long, long break.

Then give up
  • Options
    tivtiv Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    Take a break.

A long, long break.

Then give up

Amen to that!
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do a late night version with tits and comedians telling racist jokes. Worked for Tiswas.
  • Options
    DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not have that disgusting, fat Geordie on ever again. Sarah Milligan ruined it when she was hosting. I had to turn off when she was on , ramming pizza down her gob.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not have that disgusting, fat Geordie on ever again. Sarah Milligan ruined it when she was hosting. I had to turn off when she was on , ramming pizza down her gob.

Is South Shields Geordie ? Can't disagree though with everything else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The return of "Grab the Ads" (sans phone/ringing up)...

The big draw used to be "Win the Ads" and "Grab the Ads". IIRC, they dropped the latter after the phone scandals, but it was always great fun. (For those who maybe don't know, people would ring up, be randomly selected, and then they'd have a celebrity harnessed into a game in the studio and they'd usually grab balls or boxes or big foam numbers etc., and Ant and Dec would then reveal the prize behind the number, and the person on the phone would win said prize. The prizes would be anything from a holiday or a car, to crap like shampoo.)

Be nice to have something akin to that again. They could keep the phone stuff away and, instead, have various people set up at home. They've done live link-ups and secret cameras with Singalong Live, so they'd essentially do similar to that (with the person taking part having been nominated by friends/relatives in advance). Once Ant and Dec surprise the people at home, they'd do the old "Grab the Ads" game like they used to, and the person at home would win the prize.
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    Take a break.

A long, long break.

Then give up

Hopeful this will include the other rubbish they host as well.^_^
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, even.:blush:
  • Options
    PriliclaPrilicla Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do a late night version with tits and comedians telling racist jokes. Worked for Tiswas.

ohh That`s just OTT ! ;-)