Fifa 15 Vs PES 2015

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »

beat r madrid with hull last night, very satisfying

Ooh I bet that was fun!

Completely un-installed PES 2015 from my PS3, then re-installed hoping to solve the three beeps exit thing, but to no avail. Worked fine for a while and I thought it was fixed, but then it did it again. It's really upsetting because I do love the game this year, but I can't have it crashing the PS3 in this way all the time. Someone on another forum said make sure the PS3 is ventilated and clean and whatnot, but these things aren't the issue. It's in a very well ventilated area, is kept clean, and crucially, this only happens with PES 2015. I've played loads of other games this Christmas, and it's never happened anywhere else. I think I mentioned earlier I read plenty of comments about PES 2014 doing this, but it seems there's only me with it this year.

:(
  • TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    my lot? not a southampton fan, just had fun with them online

beat r madrid with hull last night, very satisfying

online is great for most part. but if you are a fifa player you might wanna play single player till you master pes before venturing online.
    No problem m8 PLAY UP POMPEY.

But is PES stable enough for online play ive heard it can be a bit tempermental lol
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate both games.

FIFA has been ruined in my opinion. I hate the way it is now. I used to love career mode, that is basically what i loved most about the games. But now that we have to use the global scouting crap it isn't the same anymore. I don't want to wait forever to see the overall stats of a player, i want to buy a player and play some matches.

I will never play PES. I'm not a fan of fake names, fake teams, fake stadiums, fake tournaments.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I hate both games.

I will never play PES. I'm not a fan of fake names, fake teams, fake stadiums, fake tournaments.

At least on PES this year as well as changing the names, the commentary name can be changed to the proper one. Although the commentator sounds like he is stuttering.

Its the commentary on PES that stops me playing more often. Infact I haven't played any game for the last week or so.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate both games.

FIFA has been ruined in my opinion. I hate the way it is now. I used to love career mode, that is basically what i loved most about the games. But now that we have to use the global scouting crap it isn't the same anymore. I don't want to wait forever to see the overall stats of a player, i want to buy a player and play some matches.

BIB - You don't have to use the Global Scouting Network - it is encouraged in order to find the exact player you want and is more realistic than just simply knowing the overall of every single player straight away. I've just finished my Arsenal Career Mode and the only time I used GSN was to find players with less than a year remaining on their contract. It's far from forced on you but fair enough if you feel it's too much of a hassle. :)
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pes online is the bes tit has been in 5 or so years
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    BIB - You don't have to use the Global Scouting Network - it is encouraged in order to find the exact player you want and is more realistic than just simply knowing the overall of every single player straight away. I've just finished my Arsenal Career Mode and the only time I used GSN was to find players with less than a year remaining on their contract. It's far from forced on you but fair enough if you feel it's too much of a hassle. :)

It's this whole "realistic" crap that they are trying to push on FIFA games that is ruining it. If i want realism i will play outside. I don't see how the game can ever be realistic anyway, what real life game has 20 shots on goal in 5 minutes ?

They may not force you to use global scouting network, but if you want to find players then you pretty much have no choice but to use it. It's crap, it was FAR better just knowing the overall stats.
  • mark6226mark6226 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I am playing Fifa 15 on ps4 and it is absolutely brilliant in career mode. I dont play online as there are too many cheats and bad sports. I tried the PES demo from psn and didnt rate it when compared to fifa15. But thats only the demo. Fifa is incredible professional. I play on top level in career mode and started as Sheffield Wednesday and I managed to get them promoted into premiership, but struggled and got sacked. Now at west Ham and its a glorious struggle. I try and not play as the top teams as its less off a challenge. It is difficult to take pes seriously with its ludicrous team names and megadrive drive style menu's.
    Pes feels turgid and frustrating when compared to fifa. I want to be immersed in a game and i cant do that with PES. I know that EA have the licenses but Konami could at least try and update their menu system etc. It smacks of laziness and looks unprofessional.
    But i am sure many will disagree.
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scripting in pes ruins what could be a great game, if i had it on disc i would get rid of it for whatever anyone would be willing to pay.
  • PES 2009PES 2009 Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently playing Master League in PES 2015, finding it quite tough.

I have been knocked out at the group stage of the Champions League for the second year running now, though I did win the domestic double in my first season.

My defence is a bit of a mess, when I'm under attack I tend to panic and end up controlling the wrong player. I'm too used to the previous version where the defenders were so much stronger.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Master league on Pes this year is a toughie. If I don't get off to a good start in a match and concede a goal early on I usually end up letting in 2 or 3.
    Haven't had many close matches, either win easily or loose badly.
  • mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FIFA is stupidly unrealistic. Yesterday I played as Spurs against Chelsea and smashed them 5-3. I mean, just imagine that having been real? Right?

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On pes i never win 50/50 headers and i mean every one in the whole game. My passes always end up at opponents feet and when it goes to my players they inexplicably step over and let it run to the opposition. The majority of losses is down to scripting, i would say bad programming but the opposition dont have this problem.

I tweeted adam bhatti the community manager these problems and i just got blocked. Paying 50 pounds for this slap on the face i think i am entitled to an opinion considering i have bought every pes bar 2014 since it first came out as ISS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are certainly elements in PES 2015 that do feel a little scripty.

Sometimes I am on a winning streak, where I'm winning games comfortably, then I come across a team that somehow manages to score two quick goals in succession and I can't get pass their defenders for love nor money.

My defenders literally turn to crap and stand there like lemons as the computer seems to magically get throughballs pass them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i will make a montage of me attempting to win headers with some benny hill music in the background.
  • samantha_vinesamantha_vine Posts: 1,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know how people can like pes

all the fake names and kits just make the game feel unrealistic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm playing PES 2015 with PTE patch and it updates the team names, transfers, kits, faces, managers and adds Bundesliga.
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Finally back and playing Pro now that I've got the time. Building a decent side in myClub, brilliant stuff.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate both games.
    It's this whole "realistic" crap that they are trying to push on FIFA games that is ruining it. If i want realism i will play outside.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • samantha_vinesamantha_vine Posts: 1,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PES 2009 wrote: »
    I'm playing PES 2015 with PTE patch and it updates the team names, transfers, kits, faces, managers and adds Bundesliga.

how much is the pte patch and where do you buy it from? PN?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen it all now, my players were actively moving out of the way when i passed to them making possession play impossible. Then rooney on as a sub and right away chiellini outpaces him chasing a through ball. Every shot i took was in or around their box with one on target then they pass to suarez and he scores a 35 yard curler. Only losing 4 nil seems like a decent result.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen it all now, my players were actively moving out of the way when i passed to them making possession play impossible. Then rooney on as a sub and right away chiellini outpaces him chasing a through ball. Every shot i took was in or around their box with one on target then they pass to suarez and he scores a 35 yard curler. Only losing 4 nil seems like a decent result.

I don't know what game you are playing but on FIFA 13 and 14 you can clearly see defenders move in replays. Movements that are clearly done to let the attackers through on goal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what game you are playing but on FIFA 13 and 14 you can clearly see defenders move in replays. Movements that are clearly done to let the attackers through on goal.

I know both series have problems, im on pes and it was when in possession of the ball i tried passing to a teammate who was a few yards away and he jumped out of the way and let the ball keep running to the other team. Its sad when it wont even let you do the simple stuff making it unplayable.

I have scored some great goals against the cpu with the passing going where i intend it to but then you go online and it feels pointless even trying.
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    I know both series have problems, im on pes and it was when in possession of the ball i tried passing to a teammate who was a few yards away and he jumped out of the way and let the ball keep running to the other team. Its sad when it wont even let you do the simple stuff making it unplayable.

I have scored some great goals against the cpu with the passing going where i intend it to but then you go online and it feels pointless even trying.

I'd recommend experimenting with assistance levels lower. Can be a bit tough to get used to if you go full manual or one bar but so much more rewarding when you get the hang of it and stops some of the silly stuff you get on the default assistant levels.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a game of PES 2015 where scripting seemed quite apparent, I scored 2 goals, then all of a sudden computer scores 3 goals, all of which were pretty much the same.

Through ball pass my defenders who are completely unresponsive and just standing there and when they do eventually get going, are practically having a light jog despite me holding down the run button.

It's as though when I am putting together a decent winning streak, computer thinks 'I'll have none of that' and just wins two games in a row by any means necessary.

I never experienced this kind of 'conned by the computer' in Fifa 14 or PES 2014.