Options

Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nitenurse wrote: »
    That Mail article is making me think she's becoming an adult and possibly reaching out to La Beckham. You know, one successful businesswoman/mother, etc to another.

In many ways they are similar. Talents knocked by all and sundry, multiple cosmetic procesures, multiple children, and shocker, a spouse who has cheated on them whilst pregnant.

I think Ms. Price is trying to make grown up friends.

I don't think you can compare KP and VB. Not one bit.

And I've never bought into the idea that KP is a successful businesswoman. Her brother handles her money otherwise she'd spend it all- she has said this herself. Her products are tacky and half the future projects she talks about never come to fruition.

VB has the respect of the notoriously hard to please fashion industry. KP has the respect of er....um...no sorry.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see she's still peddling the "David held my hand behind her back" line. He said at the time that it was rubbish, and laughed at her, but also threatened her with legal action if she didn't shut up. She just can't help herself though. She seems to think
    if she repeats something often enough, it's true.

Victoria, irritating though she can be, has more class in her little toenail than KP has in her whole body.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    And I bet Victoria Beckham will sleep soundly tonight now that Katie has ended their 'feud'. Poor Vic, bet she's been fretting about this for years! :D

I would imagine VB would actually struggle to remember who KP is tbh. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balls, IMO. She hates Andre now. She just has a problem with male rejection in general and has had since her dad walked out, came back and walked out again. IT's just got worse with every failed relationship. Personally I think the current woes are more to do with Leo than anything else.

Jemma Lunchboxpiss, you lived with her and you really have nothing more juicy to offer?

I don't think her current woes are anything to do with Leo. If anything she seemed to get over him in record time. It's Pete she keeps harping back to all the time, even when nobody has brought it up or asked her about it.

Personally I think she is a control freak and a narcissist and that personality type cannot accept that someone dumped them and not the other way around. It's not normal how much she has fixated on PA since they broke up.

I think Leo made little impact on how she is now.
  • Options
    googlebabygooglebaby Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Sorry to divert - but why is Princess not in school? Dispensation to accompany mummy on a radio show - I think not. But then, perhaps her school is closed for some reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    BIB agree with who ? Or you'd mean in your opinion ?

What her friend said in the article that Blondie posted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googlebaby wrote: »
    Sorry to divert - but why is Princess not in school? Dispensation to accompany mummy on a radio show - I think not. But then, perhaps her school is closed for some reason.

Some private schools round here have broken up already so maybe so has Princesses school
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,838
    Administrator
    We're going to leave this thread open, as we've decided that due to severe violations of our community guidelines (attacking other forum members, unconstructive posts, potentially defamatory comments, profanities etc) the other will not be returning.

Please follow our community guidelines if you wish for this thread to remain and use the alert button to bring things to our attention instead of responding to it. Thanks.
  • Options
    Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Ta mods I'm dead pleased that the way forward is not to bag off Katie Price so much that others looking in feel awkward so I'm happy (mrs Thommo)
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Some private schools round here have broken up already so maybe so has Princesses school

Yes my son is at private school and finished on Friday - I'm getting raised eyebrows in the park too - Someone from Childrens Services even approached me to ask why he wasn't in school (they were on patrol!)

It's a bit of a pain as none of the kids clubs start until proper Summer holidays so young Loz is coming to work with me on some days. I imagine this is the case with Princess.

Princess seems a good influence on her - no filthy talk this week then?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help but think that Closer mag must really loathe her as they always use the most unflattering pics of her imaginable. This week's, which I peaked a look at in Tesco - her face is just:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't help but think that Closer mag must really loathe her as they always use the most unflattering pics of her imaginable. This week's, which I peaked a look at in Tesco - her face is just:o

Yes Closer and Heat are not KP fans, but Now is her ally since she became a columnist.
  • Options
    googlebabygooglebaby Posts: 397
    Forum Member

Ah, thanks Blondie. That's reassuring. And it seems little Princess was a good influence and kept Mummy from being quite so 'in yer face'. They looked good together - I don't care for Pricey, but they did look happy and both looked lovely in their matching outfits.
  • Options
    Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Yes Closer and Heat are not KP fans, but Now is her ally since she became a columnist.

I read all magazines an noticed that they big a celebrity up then knock them down with woman like Kate,they twist things to suit their agenda I like the gossip thou !
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Matching mother and daughter outfits - how bizarre. Though there are obviously a lot worse matching outfits she could have dressed Princess in

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2684618/Katie-Price-ends-feud-Victoria-Beckham-radio-arrives-accompanied-matching-Princess.html

She actually looks quite pretty in that picture & Princess is adorable.
    I read all magazines an noticed that they big a celebrity up then knock them down with woman like Kate,they twist things to suit their agenda I like the gossip thou !

They certainly do Thommo or Mrs Thommo:confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Yes my son is at private school and finished on Friday - I'm getting raised eyebrows in the park too - Someone from Childrens Services even approached me to ask why he wasn't in school (they were on patrol!)

It's a bit of a pain as none of the kids clubs start until proper Summer holidays so young Loz is coming to work with me on some days. I imagine this is the case with Princess.

Princess seems a good influence on her - no filthy talk this week then?

Depends if slagging off their father and telling how long until she slept with eachof her ex partners counts?

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a582907/katie-price-describes-peter-andre-as-sweaty-fat-greek-on-wedding-day.html
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Ta mods I'm dead pleased that the way forward is not to bag off Katie Price so much that others looking in feel awkward so I'm happy (mrs Thommo)

"We're going to leave this thread open, as we've decided that due to severe violations of our community guidelines (attacking other forum members, unconstructive posts, potentially defamatory comments, profanities etc) the other will not be returning."

Nothing there about not "bagging off" Katie Price. If she carries on in her usual drama queen fashion of not being able to remember what she's said to who then I'm sure we will comment on it. If she has her baby girl, stops looking for publicity and lives happily ever after with her beautiful children then there will be no "bagging off". Simple.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    googlebaby wrote: »

Princess's school broke up on the 4th July.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-cele...dding-day.html

If she makes vicious remarks like that on radio about Peter, with his child there, I shudder to think what she says about him to them in private.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long will Pwicey drop her umpteenth sprog? This month or next month?

Will she add her pinky-pink horsebox to the birth 'dwama' she's planning on next?
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Pwicey plans to call her daughter Katrina after her first name?

Wonder if Pwicey may shorten the name to Kit-Kat then?
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends if slagging off their father and telling how long until she slept with eachof her ex partners counts?

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a582907/katie-price-describes-peter-andre-as-sweaty-fat-greek-on-wedding-day.html

That really is wayyyyy beyond the pale :o Does she not understand how badly this reflects on her, literally revolting.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    So Pwicey plans to call her daughter Katrina after her first name?

Wonder if Pwicey may shorten the name to Kit-Kat then?

That was my suggestion on the other thread, (Keira Katrina)

Forgot what the prize was now :D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

I can't think of anyone more suited to being their own worst enemy.

Then again, she's got what she wants, people discussing her.
This discussion has been closed.