Options

James And George Mocking Gary While He Is Making an Effort

SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
Forum Member
✭✭
"Oh, look. He's trying to clean up... He bathed himself today as well," said in that patronizing, affected tone. >:(

I've enjoyed James thus far, and I was under the impression that he actually respected Gary. His comments in the kitchen whilst Gary was cleaning up were so belittling and snide. I gave him the benefit of doubt and he proved me wrong. Oddly enough, it was Stephanie who gave what sounded like a genuine thank you to Gary for making an effort. And when James was going on, at least she had the decency to say, "He's right there." Of course, James response was "He can't hear us." Ugh. Then that potato faced tub of lard George chimes in about working in an old folks home. Despicable, the both of them.

I still think James is good entertainment. But I no longer have any misgivings about his true nature.

Comments

• Options
    annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they wasnt they were saying to stephanie gary was really making an effort.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    They are so conceited. I have gone way off George now and James is just enjoying having Gary to patronise. They should both look at how Edele has gone about getting Gary to help out. She is kindly and patient with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    No, they weren't. Tone. James sounds condescending all the time, but his tone was mocking on top of the condescension. And Stephanie had noticed Gary wiping down the counter before either said anything. Her saying "Thank you" to Gary prompted their discussion.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bar Stewart's >:(
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it was awful, and Stephanie actually looked well out of it compared to James and his chubby lap dog.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what they tend to do all the time when it comes to Gary. they always mock the guy for something then to say "he can't hear us" really is actually a vile disgusting comment by James.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all good ... he keeps beating them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Btw, I'm so not one of those overly fussed by Gary's treatment in the house. But it chaps my bum that James & Co will insist that one of their main problems with Gary revolves around how he is unhygienic and doesn't help out, but when Gary tries to rectify that James will huddle and make a mockery out of his efforts. There's no winning.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    This is what they tend to do all the time when it comes to Gary. they always mock the guy for something then to say "he can't hear us" really is actually a vile disgusting comment by James.
    How is it disgusting when it's true? Unless of course he was exaggerating his hearing problems? Never... ;-)
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is it disgusting when it's true? Unless of course he was exaggerating his hearing problems? Never... ;-)

I cannot comprehend how anyone could defend them.
  • Options
    Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    I cannot comprehend how anyone could defend them.

Yeah, seriously.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG Poster, you are so brave to defend James.
    All of Gary's supporters HATES James, no matter what he does, even if he does something nice or funny they will manage to twist it around to make James look & sound bad ..... it's impossible to win these arguments.

I am still supporting him, but won't waste my time defending James to the blinkered.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    OMG Poster, you are so brave to defend James.
    All of Gary's supporters HATES James, no matter what he does, even if he does something nice or funny they will manage to twist it around to make James look & sound bad ..... it's impossible to win these arguments.

I am still supporting him, but won't waste my time defending James to the blinkered.

I could equally say the BIB pertains to you :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    James is a sly little bi*ch. He came across as totally snidey and two-faced there. He is patronising to Gary's face and then goes behind his back to look cool in front of the young ones. Horrid...
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really is a nasty, horrible person but that trio are Step, George and James.
  • Options
    Emma-in-HantsEmma-in-Hants Posts: 279
    Forum Member

These perceptions are why it's so hard to predict results on finals night.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So, in other words it's okay to mock someone if they are deaf

Astounding !
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I could equally say the BIB pertains to you :p

All of them ?
    have they done a poll ? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of them ?
    have they done a poll ? :D

LOL they'd be right about me, but then I didn't like James on SCD, CBB has just strengthened my opinion of him being an arrogant, self entitled, nasty man.
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gary did show shelfishness and arrogance in the house, but just like Leslie, he has listened to the housemates and tried to improve. Good on them both for that. He shouldn't be mocked for it.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant remember who said it, but I think its probably true that Garys partner at home probably tells him what to do, eat wash sleep, and he just goes and does it, I remember from him doing wife swap, when his partner went to the new house, she was worried as she had never left their little boy alone with Gary ever before...
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, I'm so not one of those overly fussed by Gary's treatment in the house. But it chaps my bum that James & Co will insist that one of their main problems with Gary revolves around how he is unhygienic and doesn't help out, but when Gary tries to rectify that James will huddle and make a mockery out of his efforts. There's no winning.

That's a very good observation.
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant remember who said it, but I think its probably true that Garys partner at home probably tells him what to do, eat wash sleep, and he just goes and does it, I remember from him doing wife swap, when his partner went to the new house, she was worried as she had never left their little boy alone with Gary ever before...

She's clearly much younger so I guess she does try to keep him on the ball. And she will also know the extent of his brain injury, I like everyone on here who carries on as of he's significantly impacted.

I have a husband and 2 boys at home and I tell them what to do all the time I'm afraid.

My 19 yr old is spotless but the old man and the 15 year old would be strangers to the bath without me.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love their conversation to be played back to the house, just to see JAmes squirm and try and convince everyone that he didnt say it, or was only joking...like the prize plonker he is

the man is in denial, about what he has said, and about other things I thnk
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Oh, look. He's trying to clean up... He bathed himself today as well," said in that patronizing, affected tone. >:(

I've enjoyed James thus far, and I was under the impression that he actually respected Gary. His comments in the kitchen whilst Gary was cleaning up were so belittling and snide. I gave him the benefit of doubt and he proved me wrong. Oddly enough, it was Stephanie who gave what sounded like a genuine thank you to Gary for making an effort. And when James was going on, at least she had the decency to say, "He's right there." Of course, James response was "He can't hear us." Ugh. Then that potato faced tub of lard George chimes in about working in an old folks home. Despicable, the both of them.

I still think James is good entertainment. But I no longer have any misgivings about his true nature.

Guess what the hm,s were having a laugh it happens it does not always about Gary how often do hm,s laugh about other hms it's all the time it's called making light of the situation