Options

BBUSA15 Episode 5, Nominations, 1-2am BST, Sun 7th Jul

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Despite looking exactly like Rachel, Elissa reminds me quite a lot of Janelle for some strange reason.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am surprised Helen is on the block
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Despite looking exactly like Rachel, Elissa reminds me quite a lot of Janelle for some strange reason.

that's who else she reminded me of
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother favourite is back with surprising news? Now what is this about? I'd quite love it if Rachel came back to give the golden power of evict-a-jerk to a houseguest of her choosing...
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It better be Big Red.....that might be worth watching.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I just realised it, but Kaitlin has been completely anonymous on the HL shows since the first episode. I really can't think of the last time she actually contributed anything.
    She spends all her time in HOH with Aaryn, leaping on Jeremy when he is around. She is happy to go along with Aaryn's racist remarks, adding her own in support. She is stupid and has talked about leaving if Jeremy leaves. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    YES racist bitches exposed.

They really only hung Aaryn out to dry, the DR comments were all scripted on her. And yet others, about 4 others who are also less of a character for the show, are about as bad at it.

Jeremy is still my most hated, Aaryn is very insecure Jeremy is just a complete arsehole.
  • Options
    Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel a tiny bit bad for Aaryn. She deserves to get called out for her terrible comments, but then others like GM / Spencer / Jeremy haven't been (so far), and some of those are a lot older than her, and old enough to know better. I think she's quite naive...

Obviously I still dislike her though.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member

:mad::mad::mad::mad: aaryn, GM

who was that brunnete on the hammock, with aaryn and GM?
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member

cheers went to bed early yesterday will watch this later :)
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    They really only hung Aaryn out to dry, the DR comments were all scripted on her. And yet others, about 4 others who are also less of a character for the show, are about as bad at it.

Jeremy is still my most hated, Aaryn is very insecure Jeremy is just a complete arsehole.

I think Aaryn has said the worst things in terms of racism and homophobia, with GinaMarie close behind - and those were the two highlighted last night.

Jeremy is a horrible misogynist, which is also very bad. But I can't remember him saying anything racist?

Spencer has said racist, homophobic and sexist things. And not only is he getting off scot-free but he is getting a fairly decent strategic edit.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched the Highlight show but I find Spencer to be slightly worse than Aaryon on the feed. I find him absolutely abhorrent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I think Aaryn has said the worst things in terms of racism and homophobia, with GinaMarie close behind - and those were the two highlighted last night.

Jeremy is a horrible misogynist, which is also very bad. But I can't remember him saying anything racist?

Spencer has said racist, homophobic and sexist things. And not only is he getting off scot-free but he is getting a fairly decent strategic edit.

I thought Kaitlin was implicated as well from live stream captured, and Jeremy I thought was more than just a misogynist. GinaMarie wasnt highlighted much at all, as I said the scripted DRs were all about Aaryn. I think Aaryn (and maybe Kaitlin) are from insecurity as well as ignorance. There's no doubt Aaryn is made the scapegoat on this, they wouldn't want the whole cast tainted, though I do find the others more boring as cast members.
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    I thought Kaitlin was implicated as well from live stream captured, and Jeremy I thought was more than just a misogynist. GinaMarie wasnt highlighted much at all, as I said the scripted DRs were all about Aaryn. I think Aaryn (and maybe Kaitlin) are from insecurity as well as ignorance. There's no doubt Aaryn is made the scapegoat on this, they wouldn't want the whole cast tainted, though I do find the others more boring as cast members.

They showed GinaMarie making a couple of racist comments about Candice on the CBS show. They only showed Kaitlin saying "That's rude" and then laughing along.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, but the DR comments which are meant to reinforce points are in a way more important with how they do the editing in this show.
  • Options
    Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate GM the most for some reason. I thought she'd be one of my favourites going in.:(

Dislike Spencer a lot too.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Why hasnt BBUS removed these HM? I mean can yu imagine if the likes of Aaryon win!

Aaryon with the racist remarks put aside is awful anyway she is so pathetic and a mean person.

I want Ellisa to win but she might be going home this week unless she wins the Veto and i hope she does.