Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can Spencer win the show?
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teflon Don wrote: »

Yes, even though he's been on the block almost all season, no one is really targeting him and everyone is throwing final 2 deals at him because they want everyone else but him out of the house.

He also has a decent arguement at F2, almost everyone has wanted him out at one time or other and he's survived. No one might have given it a serious push for him to go but he obviously has a stronger character than most to not go a little nuts while on the block and get himself booted.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teflon Don wrote: »

I think he can, depending on who he's against in the final. He's mostly well liked in the house but I think a lot of them would fancy their chances against him in the end and then lose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has to be one of the most boring seasons. The first 2 weeks went fast and then it's just slumped to a low level now and I don't think any twist can help it at this stage.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree. Spencer IMO is never going to win even against GM. No way could a Jury vote for someone who has been up for eviction nearly each week and never won a competition or made any moves.

I think the most bitter of Jurys would still not vote for him to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has to be one of the most boring seasons. The first 2 weeks went fast and then it's just slumped to a low level now and I don't think any twist can help it at this stage.

I'm kinda enjoying it. I look at it as all of them are god awful people, all, but the almost continual drama has been quite good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I'm kinda enjoying it. I look at it as all of them are god awful people, all, but the almost continual drama has been quite good.

This is how I'm looking at it too. In terms of a game it's more or less a washout, but they are all so damn awful as people that I think it at least manages to stay amusing.

I think Amanda has been simultaneously the best and worst thing that happened to this season. In terms of bringing the drama and outrageous moments she and her awful personality have been the gift that keeps giving and giving and giving and giving, but at the same time, in terms of gameplay she's been so ruthlessly efficient and domineering that it's made the whole thing a bit of a non-event and a slow but certain coronation for one of her alliance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch live feed y'all. Elissa is going postal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa just owned Andy. Andy just played the victim card and Elissa called him out on his BS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup been watching and it's been great :p

I couldn't imagine this season without Amanda. The same with Aaryn, they're such awful people it's compelling viewing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I couldn't imagine this season without Amanda. The same with Aaryn, they're such awful people it's compelling viewing.

All of them bring entertainment. This season is such a hot mess I love it. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep.. I wonder what they are planning on doing with them in terms of future seasons, because they both absolutely scream "returning player" in terms of what they've contributed to this season, but then both are also heavily involved in a scandal that I'm sure that Grodner and the network will not want to be reminded of in a hurry..

At this point, I think this will be the only time we see Aaryn, but we'll probably get Amanda cast in a villain role for the next Allstar season. (Probably with Helen too, so they can push a "revenge" subplot!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think so as well. If it wasn't for the race issues they'd be guaranteed All-Stars. Probably Danielle Murphy from last year as well.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I think this season will get the BB9 treatment and swept under the rug by CBS.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These people are just horrible. What happened with Elissa and why are they hating her even more than usual?
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I think this season will get the BB9 treatment and swept under the rug by CBS.

No way, we will be seeing Amanda on Big Brother again for sure.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    These people are just horrible. What happened with Elissa and why are they hating her even more than usual?
    She lost her rag with them earlier in the day and told them (Aryan, Amanda and Andy) that they were ridiculous among other things. That was after a long haranguing of Aryan session by Elissa and Helen.

Edit: GM was in the room too and was trying to be conciliatory to both sides but Elissa flounced out the room as she was speaking. Aryan rushed downstairs and told Mc and Spencer so now they're all angry at El.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some sad news about a BB superfan and fan site star, DogDave
    http://www.hamsterwatch.com/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watched tonights show and the feeds I can see a fire within Elissa. If Helen does go tomorrow and does not come back I can see her really fighting for that HoH to get Aaryn / Amanda out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae: "today was like Westworld, one of the animatronics went rogue and started rampaging through the house"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is in bed sleeping already. She wants that HOH competition tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Houseguests in the HoH room back to bashing Elissa, this time with Helen in the room.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,752
    Forum Member
    I'm feeling rather spoiled tonight, 9-2am Celeb BBUK/BOTS/Live feed.. then 2am-whenever is BBUSA :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I'm feeling rather spoiled tonight, 9-2am Celeb BBUK/BOTS/Live feed.. then 2am-whenever is BBUSA :D

Agree. A great night for BB Fans, got my treats ready :D