Options

Alternative to BT Broadband

Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK, so my BT Broadband package is up for renewal in early July. Can't get fibre (because our exchange is crap apparently) or cable so I'm looking for alternatives.

We are already paying SKY about £70 a month for our TV package and the BT Sports rip off is the final straw for me. Are there any deals at the moment with SKY or anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    iniltousiniltous Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you are happy to pay Sky £70, they put up their price and give you less ( no Champions league) but It's BT ripping you off ?...you could call Sky and say that as they no longer have CL you want a discount on Sky sports of at least the £5 BT charge for CL, that way you will be in exactly the same financial position if you pay BT the £5, or £5 better off if you don't,
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D'ya know what, that's bloody good thinking.

I should say that this isn't the sole reason I'm thinking of changing, I have had (and still got) issues with BT Broadband.
  • Options
    chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D'ya know what, that's bloody good thinking.

I should say that this isn't the sole reason I'm thinking of changing, I have had (and still got) issues with BT Broadband.

Depending on the cause of the issues changing supplier might not actually resolve anything. For example if there is a line fault screwing up your broadband then it will screw up your broadband regardless of supplier until it gets fixed.
  • Options
    nic6nic6 Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recommend you stay away from Talk Talk...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2081872