PS4 What do you want to see?

2»

Comments

• ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benry_Gale wrote: »
    Ability to stream movies from PC to PS3.

Better HD integration. It's a right ballache trying to put a pendrive into a PS3 at the moment, and you can't play files over 4GB, which rules out HD movies.
    On the PS3 you can copy them to the internal HDD from a PC on your network. I've had a few 11GB films on mine in the past.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see some actual gameplay on a 4K tv. I know i wont see the benefits on my laptop but want to see what people think who are there. Also love to see some sort of built in PVR, heard rumours that you can record 15 mins of gameplay
  • SonyJunkieSonyJunkie Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Sony will release a cracking piece of kit, it will do everything we want and more, it will be perfectly priced and available tomorrow!!

However Sony being Sony will f**k it up by implementing something really stupid like only playing on 3DTV's or locking games to the first played machine or requiring an always on internet connection (I mean, ALWAYS on) or having a ridiculously convoluted online setup or gods know what!! :D
  • redhatmattredhatmatt Posts: 5,197
    Forum Member
    One thing that is almost certain is that Sony are licencing a number of technologies from Microsoft for the PS4, nothing exciting like direct X, but I think NTFS is in this time. Skype another distinct possibility.