Options

natasha - coronation street

qantas330qantas330 Posts: 812
Forum Member
✭✭
is it me but does anyone else find this character totally boring a complete waste of space and with a horribly irritaing voice to boot!!!!!?

Comments

• Options
    snoopy33snoopy33 Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes me, the way she lets the blokes treat her makes me want to slap some sense into her ! lol
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    She's amazing. Don't want her to go!
  • Options
    marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    qantas330 wrote: »
    is it me but does anyone else find this character totally boring a complete waste of space and with a horribly irritaing voice to boot!!!!!?

Agree about the voice, but i think she is a good character, in that she is unlikeable and annoying but is good at being so!

Like when she was mean to Leanne, I was thinking what a nasty cow, but the street needs nasty cows! And her desparation over Nick is funny, i just want him to dump her!!:D
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not just you, I find her boring and annoying and they should get rid.

Her voice is irritating, but not as irritating as Sian and Sophie though, those two speak in the same whiny high decibel as each other.
  • Options
    dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her, i think she has been really underused as an actress. Dont like the storyline they are leading up to I think they could have developed the character much better than they have. Sorry to see her go.
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    snoopy33 wrote: »
    Yes me, the way she lets the blokes treat her makes me want to slap some sense into her ! lol

She's horribly clingy and needy, seems to be like that with any bloke she fancies.
    Shame they couldn't have given her a bit more to do, the actress seems capable of doing more than just being cloying.

That said I wouldn't mind meeting a woman like that, good for the ego for a week or two.
  • Options
    MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not terribly keen on her myself. Good news is though that she will be killed off in the tram accident later in the year along with two or three others including Molly.
  • Options
    becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Shedhedd wrote: »
    It's not just you, I find her boring and annoying and they should get rid.

Her voice is irritating, but not as irritating as Sian and Sophie though, those two speak in the same whiny high decibel as each other.

The wannabe Manc accents on them two annoy me...straight from the "speak like Liam Gallagher school"
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's you.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    MrGiles2 wrote: »
    I am not terribly keen on her myself. Good news is though that she will be killed off in the tram accident later in the year along with two or three others including Molly.

oh..i thought it was to do with
    Gail and the abortion storyline, and Gail gets arrested and jailed :confused:
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    MrGiles2 wrote: »

She leaves before then, the tram crash is at the end of the year and i think she leaves before then, she's going to start the events though that lead to the 50th(whatever that means)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    She leaves before then, the tram crash is at the end of the year and i think she leaves before then, she's going to start the events though that lead to the 50th(whatever that means)

I thought
    She commited suicide. no?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    WGERS1873 wrote: »
    I thought
    She commited suicide. no?

yea,,and Gail gets blamed lol :D
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About the "way" she's going to leave. From how she is now I just don't know how they'll lead up to it. Which makes me look forward to the coming months because they'll obviously have to be a severe decline in her personality/mind set and some big event for her to get herself to that point?
    And the only bad thing happening at the moment is that her bf isn't that interested and doesn't seem like it will tip her over the edge...yet!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    She's horribly clingy and needy, seems to be like that with any bloke she fancies.
    Shame they couldn't have given her a bit more to do, the actress seems capable of doing more than just being cloying.

That said I wouldn't mind meeting a woman like that, good for the ego for a week or two.

HA!!!!! I think they are slowly building her up to the big (anti?) climax. I was reading on DS ages ago that the producers want to portray Natasha as an unlikeable character, eg by forcing Audrey to sell the salon, and gradually becoming unhinged. I believe this is going to be a slow burning story which slowly unravels within the next few months. Either that, or the storyline is going to go "phut" like a tiny pointless flame
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    I really like Natasha, and the fact that she's a little bit too vulnerable and nice for own good. However, they're starting to turn her into a bit of a bitch, so she's less likeable atm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Shedhedd wrote: »

So true! Sians is the worst though, Sophies is more chavvy than anything! And I actaually quite like Natasha, I think there are characters a lot worse such as Sean
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi all first time poster long time reader....

any luck they will do away with her sooner rather than later she whines and moans and her voice quite frankly goes thru me faster than a litre of orange juice:D.... .. i dont see what role she has played in the soap and cant even think of one major storyline involving her.... they only had her in the soap to kill her off in my opinion.... cant wait till she goes:)