100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Good guesses I agree with 1 and 2 and possibly 4 but think it more likely a twilight franchise

See i thought she fit because of her recent "tough, edgy" roles. Playing a thief in Bling Ring and swearing and fighting in This Is The End.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking too - I can also think of a hit network that he was rather infamously involved with at one point, but have no clues as to the other actor.

Except that although it was a big shock for us, the public, when the Rock died of Aids, it was certainly no secret in the film world that he batted for his own side and so it would be odd if his younger gay co-star didn't know. I also don't agree that he was regarded as a big ladies man. Perhaps in films, but not in his private life.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days And Nights:

They Died Loving Each Other

I don't know if you would refer to this as an Old Hollywood Blind Item or not. It was in the past, but it is not that old school. It all happened on a hit network television show. A huge network hit. It involved two actors who were probably B-/C+ list at the time. They met and fell in love on the show. They also died because of that love. One was a younger actor who saw something in the older actor that he could not resist. At first, neither knew the other was gay because at that time, everything was a secret and almost everyone was still in the closet. The two ran into each other at a watering hole though and the next thing you knew, the two were together almost everyday. The younger actor was already infected with HIV, but he did not know it at the time. The two started having a love affair and it was after they had started that the younger actor learned he had HIV. Shortly after, the older actor also learned he had contracted the HIV virus. At one point in their relationship, the younger actor became very sick and kept getting sick and the two had to split because it was still important to their careers that they remain silent about their sexuality. There was a lot of heartbreak, but they felt it was for the best to split. The younger actor died first, followed later by the older actor.

I think this is the two male stars of Giant
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vodka_Drinka
    Does anyone know the identity of the "high profile star" who's been warned about their bullying of junior members of staff by the head of the BBC, as reported in today's Daily Mirror? I can't find an online report about it anywhere.

The curly headed one from a TOP car show?
  • laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KaylaL wrote: »
    Quote:
    Does anyone know the identity of the "high profile star" who's been warned about their bullying of junior members of staff by the head of the BBC, as reported in today's Daily Mirror? I can't find an online report about it anywhere.

Mm, poss. Didn't think of him. A presenter is likely. I was thinking it was more likely to be one of the big names on the news/serious side (I know there have been allegations of bullying before, although not about anyone specific). A curly-headed showrunner also came to mind for some reason, though don't expect he'd count as a ''celeb' or star'. Def a middle-aged bloke if the Mirror's silhouette is anything to go by and I'd also be thinking presenter or someone with a different kind of clout over younger staff than an actor...
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They Died Loving Each Other

I don't know if you would refer to this as an Old Hollywood Blind Item or not. It was in the past, but it is not that old school. It all happened on a hit network television show. A huge network hit. It involved two actors who were probably B-/C+ list at the time. They met and fell in love on the show. They also died because of that love. One was a younger actor who saw something in the older actor that he could not resist. At first, neither knew the other was gay because at that time, everything was a secret and almost everyone was still in the closet. The two ran into each other at a watering hole though and the next thing you knew, the two were together almost everyday. The younger actor was already infected with HIV, but he did not know it at the time. The two started having a love affair and it was after they had started that the younger actor learned he had HIV. Shortly after, the older actor also learned he had contracted the HIV virus. At one point in their relationship, the younger actor became very sick and kept getting sick and the two had to split because it was still important to their careers that they remain silent about their sexuality. There was a lot of heartbreak, but they felt it was for the best to split. The younger actor died first, followed later by the older actor.

I think this is the two male stars of Giant
    Cannot be those as - the younger one of the two, died via a car crash...... and way, way before HIV/AIDS was known about!.... granted the older of the two, did indeed die from AIDS, but that was in the 80s. a good 30 years after the younger of the two had died.... and at the time, they were probably A/A*..... never C+
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    [The People] Which c*caine-loving, buxom party-goer insisted to anyone who would listen that Glasto be named after them in future?

I've no idea but want to know:confused:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another reveal which I think someone already mentioned

From Naughty But Nice Rob:

Which A list male celebrity is being refused clothes by several fashion houses after recent samples have been returned soiled? The actor has recently lost a lot of weight, telling everyone that a strict diet and regular gym visits are behind his new body of steel. However, insiders say the young action star has been cheating and using laxatives to make himself look amazing on the screen. Not only does he have a leakage problem - but the young stud also has an odor problem - as he can't

the radio 2 DJ who was married to Doctor who's assistant.

I would hardly call him a young stud!!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quote:

Oh god, that's a very good guess actually. Hadn't thought of him.

It might be a woman I suppose? Sir Strictly's co host perhaps. Always found her a bit a false.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I got the wrong end of the stick:D
  • looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Another reveal which I think someone already mentioned

From Naughty But Nice Rob:

Which A list male celebrity is being refused clothes by several fashion houses after recent samples have been returned soiled? The actor has recently lost a lot of weight, telling everyone that a strict diet and regular gym visits are behind his new body of steel. However, insiders say the young action star has been cheating and using laxatives to make himself look amazing on the screen. Not only does he have a leakage problem - but the young stud also has an odor problem - as he can't

the radio 2 DJ who was married to Doctor who's assistant.

I would hardly call him a young stud!!
    Nor is he A list or a 'young action star' nor would he need to make himself look amazing on screen, so not sure that it would be him.
  • allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    looby383x wrote: »
    Nor is he A list or a 'young action star' nor would he need to make himself look amazing on screen, so not sure that it would be him.

He has an American namesake who does fit the bill, though.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Quote:

Good call. He seems a bit arrogant.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »

ah now that makes sense
  • looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »

Goodness - I'm thick today . It was early when I posted - my brain wasn't in gear yet :o
  • rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Allie Is Wired:

This A-/B+ starlet is notorious for her bad breath. She thanks genetics and a vigorous workout regimen for her slim figure, but the real reason behind the halitosis and lean body is bulimia.

This A list celebrity/singer has been seeing a guy, but doesn't want anyone else to see him yet. She is afraid of what some of her more closed minded fans will think because he is African American. So she is hiding him at home and hiding him and now hiding him while they vacation together.

This B list mostly movie actor has had some great roles and been in one of the biggest movies of all time. He also says that he would of quit acting if he had to work with this A list mostly movie actress again, who he called the most boring person he has ever met and a complete wasteland of personality.

This almost A list mostly movie actress from a former hit franchise is trying to show how tough and punk she is. It is pretty hard to look tough though when you are screaming at a waiter in English which he does not understand about how he is going to loose his job if he is passing over non-vintage champagne instead of vintage.

From Allie Is Wired:

These two former co-stars have been quietly dating. He has been open from the start of their relationship that he wanted to keep things very casual and didn't want to go public with their romance. She has fallen hard and hopes for a ring. He has told pals that he never wants to get married again, but she is doing everything she can to keep cupid's bow pointed at her.

Its one of the biggest movies recently, which is perhaps why it sprung to mind, though I hope its not true, as I love the actress! The man of steel working with his a-list Disney princess?

(hope it isn't though, as she truly enchants me :))
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its one of the biggest movies recently, which is perhaps why it sprung to mind, though I hope its not true, as I love the actress! The man of steel working with his a-list Disney princess?

(hope it isn't though, as she truly enchants me :))
    I saw it as Legolas and Elizabeth Swann, but I hope that isn't true either.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    A few weeks back there was a blind about a UK star cheating while on a trip abroad...just read a story about Goldenballs and Spicey being 'more in love than ever' and they are reportedly renewing their wedding vows, and we all know why celebs usually renew their wedding vows!
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few weeks back there was a blind about a UK star cheating while on a trip abroad...just read a story about Goldenballs and Spicey being 'more in love than ever' and they are reportedly renewing their wedding vows, and we all know why celebs usually renew their wedding vows!

She was at Wimbledon yesterday and she looked relaxed and cool as a cucumber.

Don't forget blind items can be totally made up for shizz and giggles.
    Forum Member
    From Allie Is Wired:

This celebrity's money maker is music, but he isn't a stranger to the silver screen. He is going in for another round of plastic surgery. He started with some lipo and an eye lift. It was pretty obvious, most kept quiet and just accredited the change with his new lifestyle. It is going to be a lot harder to pass off this time. He has a mile long list of things that he wants done thanks to all his insecurities.

From Crazy Days & Nights

This former B list mostly television actress who was on at least three hit network television shows is aging a bit, but still gorgeous. Still also up for a fun time. On vacation, our actress had a few drinks and let herself be "persuaded" to join a threesome. Not her first. You can't date who she has dated and not have done multiple threesomes. The couple she hooked up with though won't stop talking about it.

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This actress is A list and mostly movies. She does not deserve to be A list but people keep giving her lead roles. Although i don't think she deserves her A list status based on just being in a popular film franchise, i am happy for her personally because she finally got to be free last week and spent the entire week being herself with a woman she has always wanted to be with and got to live, at least for a week as a woman out of the closet. I guess it was being out of the country and that country will do it for you.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Allie Is Wired:

This celebrity's money maker is music, but he isn't a stranger to the silver screen. He is going in for another round of plastic surgery. He started with some lipo and an eye lift. It was pretty obvious, most kept quiet and just accredited the change with his new lifestyle. It is going to be a lot harder to pass off this time. He has a mile long list of things that he wants done thanks to all his insecurities.

From Crazy Days & Nights

This former B list mostly television actress who was on at least three hit network television shows is aging a bit, but still gorgeous. Still also up for a fun time. On vacation, our actress had a few drinks and let herself be "persuaded" to join a threesome. Not her first. You can't date who she has dated and not have done multiple threesomes. The couple she hooked up with though won't stop talking about it.

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This actress is A list and mostly movies. She does not deserve to be A list but people keep giving her lead roles. Although i don't think she deserves her A list status based on just being in a popular film franchise, i am happy for her personally because she finally got to be free last week and spent the entire week being herself with a woman she has always wanted to be with and got to live, at least for a week as a woman out of the closet. I guess it was being out of the country and that country will do it for you.

#1: 8 mile. Seen how he looks recently? Total eye lift.

#2: Amanda Woodward?

#3: Bella Swan.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh goodness, as I was reading #3 I was thinking of the Twilight actress, then when I read the answer I mixed up Bella with Elizabeth Swan and couldn't for the life of me think it would be her ! !
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who could this be?

Soap star 'devastated' as lover's children are taken away by social services

Middle-aged household name reportedly 'heartbroken'
    Social workers told of accident involving lover's child
    Number of issues reportedly emerged during probe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358703/Soap-star-devastated-lovers-children-taken-away-social-services.html
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Who could this be?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358703/Soap-star-devastated-lovers-children-taken-away-social-services.html

Kevin?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Who could this be?

I hope it's not Sallys hubby from Corrie who is on a break :(
This discussion has been closed.