Form an orderly queue lads - Jodie Marsh gagging for it

2»

Comments

• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Notice it at the superstore, she really got her tits out, how the hell it help her looking for a bloke!

Which superstore was that? Maybe that is where the orderly queue should form.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww I can't be the only one who thinks Jodie is likeable? :blush: I'm sure she's completely insufferable in person but I think she comes across as very vulnerable and naive and it just makes me want to hug her. I do think it's very sad that she's still doing this stuff at the age of 35 though. She's obviously extremely immature and she's normally the type of person I can't stand but I just can't dislike her for some reason.

She's a strange one for me. Sometimes I think she's alright but then she always completely blows it by doing something ridiculous.
    She does appear to be desperate for attention in the most basic way. She always claims to hate publicity and doesn't want fame but then comes out with another stunt that screams 'look at meeeeeeeeeee'
    I do think, underneath the facade, she's fundamentally a nice, bright, sparky girl, she just keeps it really well hidden at times
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Yes, Jodie is back and how we've (sort of) missed her

Er.. no, we haven't
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    I thought she said she was going to go back to women if she couldn't find a man? lol.
    I had to laugh at that too, I can't imagine anyone 'normal' toughing her with a bargepole. And those tattoos....oh my god. :o

Awww I can't be the only one who thinks Jodie is likeable? :blush: I'm sure she's completely insufferable in person but I think she comes across as very vulnerable and naive and it just makes me want to hug her. I do think it's very sad that she's still doing this stuff at the age of 35 though. She's obviously extremely immature and she's normally the type of person I can't stand but I just can't dislike her for some reason.

I don't dislike her either, but her constant gagging for attention, never mind, sex puts me off her. At 35, it seems a bit desperate.

As for her suggesting she'd go back to women if she couldn't get a man, she has no women to go back to. She's not bisexual, I don't believe she ever had a lesbian affair with her hairdresser (who is lesbian) - that was just a set up to get Jodie publicity. If she goes with any girls, it's to please men. That's how she is.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    As for her suggesting she'd go back to women if she couldn't get a man, she has no women to go back to. She's not bisexual, I don't believe she ever had a lesbian affair with her hairdresser (who is lesbian) - that was just a set up to get Jodie publicity. If she goes with any girls, it's to please men. That's how she is.

I could buy that she has slept with women. Whether she would ever actually have a relationship with one is a different matter.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For an intelligent girl, she does do some stupid things http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/15/jodie-marsh-gun-picture_n_4601705.html
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    For an intelligent girl, she does do some stupid things http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/15/jodie-marsh-gun-picture_n_4601705.html

She's hardly the first person to do that though (Helen Flanagan being the obvious other one).