[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Just found this link to how much the housewives from all the series are worth......WOW

http://www.allabouttrh.com/real-housewives-net-worth/#more-255
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Blimey. That puts stuff into perspective doesn't it? Adrienne $300m, Taylor $500k. With poor Alex the poorest of the non bankrupt HoWives.

Finally got round to watching BH ( not a drama event thank goodness) and was disapointed in Camille knocking Lisa for befriending Taylor. Why are women so bitchy about each others' motives? Also Adrienne, it's not a slight if Pandora doesn't want her bachelorette party at your hotel. It's her day!
    ROTFL @ all their attempts.to be sex objects and the "Chipmunks" :p

Kim looks more than rough. I say it every time but it's text book "child star never grown up" syndrome. Of course he's not Mr Right and your kids are going to have problems. But I reckon her emotional development is really stunted, she hasn't a clue how to be an adult. She's so reliant on others to get her through life.

While over in Atlanta Sheree is crumpling before our eyes. I'm really getting to like Phaedra too. She came across as ditzy last season, but she's in her element in the court room. I was killing myself over her appraisal of Sheree's court attire.It's not a fashion show, Sheree and buying a top end car??? What an idiot!

Why the hell is she so reluctant to nail the ex? Four years, an ex- NFLer on a massive salary (which he's probably piddled away ) and still she's reluctant to go after him. You're right sooty, something doesn't add up. It's more than just not wanting to upset the father of her children. He owes her so how come he's serving her a supoena? I'm going to do a bit of googling because I'm nosy!

Kim actually looked young when the baby was born. If she laid off all the slap and ditched the wigs ( has she ever said why she wears them is it medical or cosmetic?) she'd look less like a hooker and more like the sweet new Mom that her lovely fiance thinks she is. (I hope she doesn't get tired of him, he's a keeper). It must be tough for Brielle though. I'd resent it like hell if I was told I had all the responsibility of my younger sister plus the new baby. :D Kim sure knows how to play the pity card, just lay prone and get everyone to wait on you hand and foot! I wonder how other new mums manage.

:) I'm enjoying Atlanta much more this season. Probably because it's not so much the Nene and Kim show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Shree's definately hiding something when it comes to the child support. She never misses the opportunity to try to make a quick buck or appear like the victim to get sympathy, so she's not telling Pheadra everything or else she would have taken her ex to cleaners a long time ago. It's obvious that Peter is using Cynthia but she likes to feel needed and keep the "war" going between Peter and her sister. Cynthia doesn't have the nerve to question Peter, he cuts her off everytime she does. So she "baits" her sister into doing it while playing the supportive wife at the same time but that won't last. Neither will Kim and Kroy. He seems way too genuine and likeable for her and Kim loves money and drama. It wouldn't be a surprise if further down the line Kroy took full custody of his son.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    Shree's definately hiding something when it comes to the child support. She never misses the opportunity to try to make a quick buck or appear like the victim to get sympathy, so she's not telling Pheadra everything or else she would have taken her ex to cleaners a long time ago. It's obvious that Peter is using Cynthia but she likes to feel needed and keep the "war" going between Peter and her sister. Cynthia doesn't have the nerve to question Peter, he cuts her off everytime she does. So she "baits" her sister into doing it while playing the supportive wife at the same time but that won't last. Neither will Kim and Kroy. He seems way too genuine and likeable for her and Kim loves money and drama. It wouldn't be a surprise if further down the line Kroy took full custody of his son.
    Sheree's story is not at all what she'd have us think. She really is a deluded shrew.
    Sheree actually owes Bob a butt load of dollars! After sifting through some court documents, here’s what they discovered: “When Sheree and Bob got divorced, the court ordered them to SELL the house, split the proceeds. And for Bob to give Sheree $425K in additional cash. Bob would pay her $25K up front, and the other $400K once they sold the house. Well Sheree TRICKED Bob, and asked him if he could give her the $400K early, so that she could get a home for their children.”

“And after Bob gave her the money, Sheree filed MULTIPLE lawsuits, and refused to leave the house or pay the mortgage. Eventually the bank foreclosed on the house, and Bob lost ALL the equity he had in the home.” Bob took Sheree to court over the matter and Sheree was “admonished,” yet not charge according to the court documents. Perhaps this is why she lost all of her appeals for spousal support? Sheree never paid Bob back for the money lost as a result of her refusal to honor the agreement. And that clears up why the house fell into foreclosure.

That's the real story in a nutshell. Where do they find these women? I suppose they have to have drama. Watching 6 normal people wouldn't make good telly would it? Here's a more detailed account.

For anyone who's watched the latest BH, what a sad episode. So much embarassment, I really detest Taylor, she is such a liar and drama queen. How awful to be thrown out of the party. Russells actions dont match his words. You dont go round throwing lawsuits at your wife's friends (??..friends for the show only) for stating things she's said happened. I dont think we'll ever know the truth or the dynamic behind Taylor and Russell's marriage, but as there's a 5 year old child involved who'll one day want to know about her dad, it would have been far better if they had been quietly dropped.

Lisa's kids are grown up, we dont see Adriennes' or Camilles' offspring, only Kyle's youngsters are shown in any depth. I'll give Kyle the kudos that she's a good mother though but who wants to watch this load of strife? Kennedy seems to be a trophy child.

On another note the original TRHOOC returns in January. :p Vicki apparently is still loved up. It must be all the squillions she's earned because I couldn't spend more than an hour with that woman before wanting to smack her.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I have just started watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Season 1 episode 3.

Does anyone else think that i forgot there names the one who said there husband was a cowboy and bragged him up and the Lisa woman Laughed when she saw him. They said that she chased him around and he was ignoring her ? WTH it doesn't make sense i think theres alot more there then meets the eye.

I do find though this programme kind of shows money can buy you happiness but that comes at a price i.e Lack of REAL friends family relationships break down.

I feel sorry for Kim but i had to look twice at her sister i thought it was Demi Moore :o:D She is great for her age though i wouldn't say no :p

So yeah im slowly getting addicted to the show, since i have watched near enough al my shows now i thought id give this ago....so far so good :)
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy (slightly belated) Christmas everyone!! :D
    Hope everyone had a lovely day!

So, back to business as usual haha I havent had a chance to post on here in AGES what with the run up to Christmas and everything. Oh to be a Real Housewife and have Bravo do all the hard work.......!

I havent had a chance to watch last weeks Atlanta yet :( been so busy, so ill post my thoughts when I have, but I do have to say, Sheree really? what the hell is going on with her. Thanks to tally for posting that story about her & Bob, seems Sheree "forgot" to mention a few details huh?! Oh dear. Knew there must have been more to it than we were told, otherwise she would have dealt with deadbeat Bob years ago. Im swings and roundabouts with Sheree, at times I dont mind her, other times, Id shake her! Phaedra on the other hand is fabulous! My fave Atlanta lady, I love her little remarks & when she was helping Sheree get ready for court was fab, & Sheree of course, turns up in a brand new Porsche. Really Sheree?! :confused:

Ooh BH, what to say?! It really is an absolute train wreck that you know you shouldnt watch, but cant help it! Am I the only one who feels a little wrong observing the wreckage that is Taylor/Russell? Not good!

OMG, that limo ride to Kyles party was horrendous. Ooh we are so loved up now & super happy. I was massively creeped out I dont mind saying, & Russells "Im a good boy now?!" :eek:

What a horrendous party that was though, all of them crowded round trying to figure out the best way to throw Taylor out of the party. Im not sure I believe either that they were unreachable prior to the party either, but then, they want the drama for the cameras I guess. Lisa valliantly trying to defend her new "BFF" saying she didnt know about Russells e-mail to Camille. As If. I love Lisa, but come on. Taylor knew full well what Russell was doing, shes such an attention seeking drama queen its ridiculous. How do you sue someone for repeating what YOU told them all?! I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before lawsuits were flying around after that tea party.
    No wonder Adrienne was concerned, Id be wondering if I was next to be handed a lawsuit aswell!

Its their little girl I feel sorry for, as if she doesnt have enough to contend with, one day she is going to watch that & what is she going to think? Its so sad.

Adrienne & Paul certainly took charge though didnt they. I love them! Kyle of course fell to pieces, though, maybe im just being cynical, but I do wonder if those tears she was shedding were half crocodile?! Theres a part of me that thinks she would have been loving the drama of it all!

Kims behaviour was insane, as per, her attitude towards Brandi was shocking! For someone who apparently couldnt care less about Brandi, she certainly enjoys making a show of herself, its sad & embaressing & thank god shes gone to rehab. Like it wasnt obvious before Kim was on something :eek: And then she threatened to set her daughter on Brandi, the poor girl looked mortified, no wonder though with her mother acting like that!

Ooh & another note, Im SO looking forward to The OC housewives new season! So Vicki is still with her Don lookalike?! Shocked the poor man hasnt run for the hills, theres only so much of Vicki I could take! can you imagine?! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    ! Ooh & another note, Im SO looking forward to The OC housewives new season! So Vicki is still with her Don lookalike?! Shocked the poor man hasnt run for the hills, theres only so much of Vicki I could take! can you imagine?! :eek:
    I've managed to find a link that to a video of a promo for S7 that works for non US fans. I'm so excited :D and I'm glad that Gretchen and Tamra are becoming friends (Or at least trying anyway lol) It was getting boring tbh just them fighting about the same stuff all the time

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2011/12/21/real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-seven-preview/

I can't believe there are only 4 more episodes of RHOBH left! Theres still a lot more drama to come it seems though. Hawaii this Monday and I think Taylor announcing she's leaving Russel and then of course his suicide. It'll be interesting to see how they show that on the show and then of course Pandoras wedding. I know it's not important but I noticed they've cut some of the lines from the promo from the beginning of the season. Adrienne in the promo video said 'Lisa stirs the pot' and from what they are all wearing that took place at the Malibu Beach House Party and Lisa saying 'I don't know who my friends are, maybe none of them' took place after the tea party. Just small things that I noticed lol :p
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Hi all, is it still the case that none of the housewives shows are coming to ITV2? I have terrible trouble finding the shows but am ashamed to say that I love them.... I even managed to accidentally find Bethenny Getting Married the other day but it's so hit and miss managing to spot these shows.
    Forum Member
    One thing about Ne-ne. I agree with cynthia in that the other woman can talk about their money but find it weird when Ne-ne does it, but unless she's carrying Donald Trump's love child I don't get why she name drops his name all the time. She got paid to take part in "The Apprentice" but the other "celebs" did too. On the show Donald really wanted to keep her on, but that was only for ratings. I think Ne-ne sees herself socially climbing up to his level, but because of her behaviour on the show, I think he saw her as trashy TV gold, I don't think he would ever agree to meet with her socially or in business. Ne-ne's earned her money fair and square, but I can't help thinking that all this bragging she's doing is going to bite her. Judging by what she's earning it's strange that she would want a tour of a nine million dollar apartment unless she wanted to show off to Kandi and Cynthia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    One thing about Ne-ne. I agree with cynthia in that the other woman can talk about their money but find it weird when Ne-ne does it, but unless she's carrying Donald Trump's love child I don't get why she name drops his name all the time. She got paid to take part in "The Apprentice" but the other "celebs" did too. On the show Donald really wanted to keep her on, but that was only for ratings. I think Ne-ne sees herself socially climbing up to his level, but because of her behaviour on the show, I think he saw her as trashy TV gold, I don't think he would ever agree to meet with her socially or in business. Ne-ne's earned her money fair and square, but I can't help thinking that all this bragging she's doing is going to bite her. Judging by what she's earning it's strange that she would want a tour of a nine million dollar apartment unless she wanted to show off to Kandi and Cynthia.
    :) She hardly acquitted herself with honour after quitting. We all know how Donald feels about quitters. She's brash, loud and not half the legend or the rich woman she thinks she is in her mind. I doubt he'd give her the time of day.

I see Theresa is going to be on the next Celebrity Apprentice. :eek: I hope any tables are nailed down. Star Jones and Nene were television gold, but put Tre with anyone and it's going to be "light the blue touchpaper and stand back!!" :D Cant wait!

And on the BH front Kim either has or hasn't quit ReHab. Word is Bravo had to leave most of this season's scenes of her on the cutting room floor as she was too out of it. They told he it was Rehab or she'd be cut. She's also dumped Ken Mk2 because "he was too controlling". Not really worth keeping him secret for a year then, ut I find it difficult to believe anything she says. The pics from Pandora's wedding look lovely, but maye it's just me being a sloppy romantic.

Now life is back to normal maybe some new episodes will air, although I have watched Part 8 of Atlanta though I cant get a copy.
    Forum Member
    Hey Guys

Im on Season 2 now episode 8.

Is it me or is Kim Taking drugs :o she just seems out of it and tey guy she is suppose to be seeing looks like a right Drug addict and look like he is using her.

I really love Adrienne Maloof She is my favourite HW she seems to me the Only one who even though she knows she has all this money she is so down to earth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Hey Guys

Im on Season 2 now episode 8.

Is it me or is Kim Taking drugs :o she just seems out of it and tey guy she is suppose to be seeing looks like a right Drug addict and look like he is using her.

I really love Adrienne Maloof She is my favourite HW she seems to me the Only one who even though she knows she has all this money she is so down to earth.

I think I answered that in my post. It's all gossip of course but I think it was on TMZ, Radar Online or Reality Tea if you want to look it up. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :) She hardly acquitted herself with honour after quitting. We all know how Donald feels about quitters. She's brash, loud and not half the legend or the rich woman she thinks she is in her mind. I doubt he'd give her the time of day.

I see Theresa is going to be on the next Celebrity Apprentice. :eek: I hope any tables are nailed down. Star Jones and Nene were television gold, but put Tre with anyone and it's going to be "light the blue touchpaper and stand back!!" :D Cant wait!

And on the BH front Kim either has or hasn't quit ReHab. Word is Bravo had to leave most of this season's scenes of her on the cutting room floor as she was too out of it. They told he it was Rehab or she'd be cut. She's also dumped Ken Mk2 because "he was too controlling". Not really worth keeping him secret for a year then, ut I find it difficult to believe anything she says. The pics from Pandora's wedding look lovely, but maye it's just me being a sloppy romantic.

Now life is back to normal maybe some new episodes will air, although I have watched Part 8 of Atlanta though I cant get a copy.

Ohh Ne-Ne!! Shes strangely watchable & I find her, I think, unintentionally hilarious! :D I love how she truly thinks shes "it" and a real cut above the other women- "I said Im rich, cos I am rich" Oh dear lol The way she goes on about her "Trump cheques", I have to agree I dont think he would ever consider taking her calls.

have to agree tally Teresa is going to be Insane on Celeb Apprentice, I didnt see Ne-Ne on her season, but ill deff try & catch Tre. God only knows what she will end up doing, I did read on one of the gossip sites that she has a huge fight with some woman from "Mob Wives" (not sure who though, Ive never seen it) Theres something quite hilarious about Tre going head to head with a gangsters moll though! :p

On BH, I do hope Kim hasnt quit rehab, she needs help badly. I really hope she sticks with it. Mind you, even if she does stay in rehab, being on the show is clearly doing her no favours. I had read about her dumping Ken, (Kyle must be thrilled, another chance to say "I told you so" ;)) and about Bravo having to cut most of her scenes. It really wouldnt surprise me, she seems like shes bouncing off the walls in some of her confessionals

Between Kim, and the trainwreck that is Russell/Taylor I feel like I need to be on something after watching some of these eps!

Thank God things are getting back to normal though after the holidays, BH is back tonight in the States, with Atlanta back next week! :D
    Forum Member
    does anyone know if there will be a Season 3 of Real House wives of BH?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know if there will be a Season 3 of Real House wives of BH?

:) It's doing quite well ratings wise so I think it's more than likely.
    If they do I SO hope they ditch Taylor and Kim. One's a goldigging leech, while the other one is completely screwed up. Kyle and her need to take a long break away from each other.
    Like you I adore Adrienne. I'm also a great fan of Lisa too. I think Bravo is giving her a rough edit. BAH! Thank goodness she's got the British down to earthness.
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :) It's doing quite well ratings wise so I think it's more than likely.
    If they do I SO hope they ditch Taylor and Kim. One's a goldigging leech, while the other one is completely screwed up. Kyle and her need to take a long break away from each other.
    Like you I adore Adrienne. I'm also a great fan of Lisa too. I think Bravo is giving her a rough edit. BAH! Thank goodness she's got the British down to earthness.

Its like they are trying to make Lisa the British Bitch :p

glad its doing well... what are the ratings for it exactly ? Is Bravo a big channel in the U.S or is it like it is here?

I like Taylor :o i think what she was going through with the abuse made her like the way she is. But whether or not she will even consider filming a 3rd Season after russels Death ? But i suppose she will need the money aswel as Kim. I wonder how much they are all paid.

Im surpised they are even paying them for being on the show , Lisa, Kyle and Adriene seem to have bank loads of money. I just love Adriene. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Had to laugh when they were comparing the BH lot's wealth.
    Adrienne $300m. Taylor $100k

Says it all really.
  • ddjddj Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Real Housewives of Beverley Hills season 2 is back on Bio on Monday Feb 6th at 9pm,

Does anyone know of any other real housewives programmes on any of the channels?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ddj wrote: »
    Real Housewives of Beverley Hills season 2 is back on Bio on Monday Feb 6th at 9pm,

Does anyone know of any other real housewives programmes on any of the channels?
    The only one I can see is Miami also on Bio. I didn't rate that at all, I'd much rather they'd cancelled that than DC, but neither were up to the drama of the other 4.

Finally got round to Monday's BH. On the whole, a really good episode. For the first time I actually felt a bit sorry for Taylor, but she did the right thing. Russell's convo in the limo after they got chucked out of the White Party was unbelievable. He had that air of menace disguised as pleasantry that I'm all too familiar with after living with an abuser all my childhood and adolescent life until he thankfully kicked the bucket. (My father if you haven't read the whole thread)

:D What can I say about the Hawaiian trip? How the other half live. I would be embarrassed to just lie there while some underpaid minion spritzed my face and body with water and laid slices of cucumber on my eyes to soothe them. There's just so much that it's embarrassing to see the level of pampering, maybe at a spa but not a day at the beach.

And yet again Kim is MIA. I would slap her she's so bloody out of it and irrational. Hawaii is in the US, Kim, you dont need a passport to cross state lines. Not that she ever would let any event pass without trying to be the centre of attention. :rolleyes: She has just never realised people dont care about her now she's not a cute child star. I must see if she walked out of Rehab AGAIN. She's like a boomerang.

:( I didn't take to Brandi this episode. Not in a "cant stand her" way, but you dont mix alcohol and Xanax(Sp?) and she came across as mean spirited as well as stoned. Oh and I hated the piece of string she called a bikini, you could see every bone. Why cant these size zero's see how awful they look. We women need a few curves, I'm sure most men would agree. Who wants to shag a skeleton? :p Rant over. I'd just like a happy medium.

I suppose it all kicks off again when they get back to BH. There's only a couple of episodes to go now. I still think Russell should have been totally edited out.
    Forum Member
    Brandi will be officially part of Season 3, After Buzz TV confirmed it. I like Brandi :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brandi will be officially part of Season 3, After Buzz TV confirmed it. I like Brandi :)

Really? I hadnt seen this. Thanks Deadly. Im glad, overall I quite like Brandi, shes a bit ditzy & out there, but she seems sweet & good fun. And thats strange cos before this season started I thought Id hate her! Id much rather they kept her & get rid of Kim & trainwreck Taylor.

Cant see them inviting back Dana though, although, I doubt anyone will notice! :o

Havent had a chance to catch this weeks ep yet, but ill post my thoughts when I have.

Also, the reunion has just been filmed. Kim wasnt there due to "rehab commitments", I so hope thats true & she hasnt just gone AWOL again! Taylor it seems was also there, I wasnt sure if she would be or not.

Did anyone see that Lisas ex "houseguest" Cedric has been working his mouth again? Basically Lisa is a fake & phony, and Adrienne is broke. Oh Whatever :rolleyes: Go away you sad fame ****. Apparently he is going to be on the finale though, surely theres no way hes going to be at Pandoras wedding?! :eek: though, I could totally see him crashing it!
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this isn't the right thread, but as there isn't one and it's sorta connected ... I watched Betheny Getting Married tonight the espisode when she is giving birth (yes, we are well behind) Blimey, I must say I thought that was one of the most upfront and personal reality shows that I have seen for a long time, all that was missing were shots of her lady garden. That woman doesn't give a shit does she :D Must admit I really enjoyed it :o
    Forum Member
    In TRHONY People complained because Bethenny was filmed taking her pregnancy test on the toilet. But I'd rather watch a whole series of Bethenny than one fifth of a second of Kelly. With the argument that Sheree and Ne-Ne had does anyone notice that Ne-Ne never says that she didn't try to undercut Sheree and take the money. Ne-Ne says "How long have you known me?" How long have you known Tyrone?" "You don't have to call him" "I'll call Diana" "He spoke to Diana" "Trump Cheques" She's very good at getting out when she's cornered. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV6esGvEZlo If it is true than she can't be as rich as she says she is, but when questioned about that comment, she said "I meant rich in health, rich in spirit, only ignorant people would go immediately to money" Is that why she was bringing up Trump, Sheree's house and car. Ne-Ne's great to watch, but her Ego is huge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Nene's crazy, maybe certifyably so, but oh she is television gold. If she stops screeching so you can hear her, she comes out with some howlers!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Nene's ego is just totally off putting for me. No matter how many funny one liners she comes up with.

RHOC S7 Promo

Here's the full promo video for Season 7 of RHOC and it looks like lots more drama! Vicki seems to of gone crazy! Is that Tamra Vicki is screaming 'You're suppose to be my friend!'? The new housewife looks good and idk why but i felt sorry for Alexis watching the trailer.

RHOBH Kim has left rehab now and I hope she manages to recover from her troubles :) It's great news if Brandi is upgraded to a housewife. I think she'll bring the drama and lots of fun to S3, which after this season the show needs lol

and one last thing is that the 'Hollywood reporter' had Nene, Vicki, Kyle, Caroline and Ramona on the front cover and an interesting article for RH fans (Well I found it interesting anyway :p ) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/real-housewives-guiltiest-pleasure-television-277777