Australia's NTM Season 7

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Australia's NTM Cycle 7 has just started. Is anyone watching, or just me?
The usual suspects are back and I have to say I really like their panel. Sarah Murdoch and Charlotte are a good duo. But best of all Sleazy Peasy's gone as their mentor . No mention of him at all. Good riddance.

It's a bit too early to say what the calibre of the wannabe models are, but I love the Aus version, so I'm in my element for the next 10 weeks or so. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    What channel is this on as i have not long finished watching one on living 2. Jonathan was in that one so it must have been season 6 i watched.
  • sj3000sj3000 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Cycle 6 is the current cycle, I believe.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it - it's really putting the British version in the shade after only 2 episodes. I think they've really upped the production values - the opening credits are the best ever.

I've never been a big fan of Charlotte but she's growing on me - she cracked me up a bit in the last ep. I like how the judges get the right mix of bitchiness and caring - as opposed to the British version where they just seem to compete to be the biggest/cruelest bitch (I'm looking at you Julien McDonald).

Felt bad for Kimberly - she's just being herself but the girls have the daggers out for her. But felt she should have gone in the last ep.. I don't think she's really got what it takes to be the winner.
    Forum Member
    Is this being aired now in the UK? What chanel is it on?
  • FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I can't find it on any channel either, I might be being a bit dim though!
  • Terry.RTerry.R Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Living TV hasn't yet shown cycle 6 or 7.They're the only British Broadcaster showing Australia's NTM.

The other posters must be watching it online or You Tube.
  • FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Terry.R wrote: »
    Living TV hasn't yet shown cycle 6 or 7.They're the only British Broadcaster showing Australia's NTM.

The other posters must be watching it online or You Tube.

Thats what I thought, I shall wait until it arrives on the TV I think!
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise we were so far behind with that show. I like watching Canada's too as love Mr J.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, it was Cycle 6 and yes, it's online. I dont like waiting for British TV as I like to read all the gossip as it's happening. And they did a hatchet job in Cycle 4 in one episode, completely whitewashing Demelza's awful behaviour. Chunks were left out.

I love Kims new look. She looks a completely different person. :)
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    ]oh just seen leaked pictures of ausntm due to a problem with the site and now i know the order of elimination until the final 5! :S
    9. Chantal:
    8. Kim:
    7. Brittney:
    6. Joanna:
    5. Jessica:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So surprised number 6 has gone. I had her pipped as the winner.
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ]oh just seen leaked pictures of ausntm due to a problem with the site and now i know the order of elimination until the final 5! :S
    9. Chantal:
    8. Kim:
    7. Brittney:
    6. Joanna:
    5. Jessica:
    OMG! I'm quite shocked by Joanna and Jessica I have to say!! I thought they'd both make Top 4! I guess from the trailer of the next episode the 'terrible photo' is Jo's then... she must've done really bad and not recovered from this weeks 'fall'... Jess aswell... I'm glad Kathryn is still there though. She's my fav from that list.

Finally caught up with the latest episode. Annoyed with the latest person leaving :( I really liked her! And was soooo annoyed when it came to the bottom 2 :mad:

Current favs are Katheryn, Jessica and Amanda a bit. Meh's are Joanna, Kelsey and the other one I can't remember her name of :o
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What channel is this on as i have not long finished watching one on living 2. Jonathan was in that one so it must have been season 6 i watched.

LivingiT on a Tuesday evening at 9pm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Amanda and Kelsey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    LivingiT on a Tuesday evening at 9pm.
    No, that's a repeat of Cycle 5. Sleasy was axed after that.Cycle 6 is on You Tube usually ( unless Fox are having another round up and deleting copywrite material :p )

:eek: Shocked at this week's evictee. I thought she was top 4 at least.

Well done Jav!! I feel for you. Dont you just hate it when that happens? I've managed to spoil the next series of Survivor by finding out the boot list. The damned series hasn't started yet. Grrrrrrrr. :mad:
  • topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member
    I love Australia's next top model so much better than the British one this season.

They've also accidentally leaked the top 3 as well. Whoever does their website needs the sack.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Best country for the franchise. I absolutely adore Charlotte. She's like Janice without the plastic and huge ego ( :o still very fond of Janice though). I also love Alex Perry's disgust for some poor 16 year old sprog who dares to be only 5'8" and therefore a midget. :D

Sarah Murdoch is also the best host they've had.

My only gripe is if I see Ian bloody Thorpe promoting his undies and getting free promotion AGAIN, I'll send one of the wannabees a sharp pair of scissors to cut them up.
  • topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :) Best country for the franchise. I absolutely adore Charlotte. She's like Janice without the plastic and huge ego ( :o still very fond of Janice though). I also love Alex Perry's disgust for some poor 16 year old sprog who dares to be only 5'8" and therefore a midget. :D

Sarah Murdoch is also the best host they've had.

My only gripe is if I see Ian bloody Thorpe promoting his undies and getting free promotion AGAIN, I'll send one of the wannabees a sharp pair of scissors to cut them up.

hahaha yup I also love Charlotte and Alex Perry does make me laugh. What would he think of me. I'm 5 ft 3 lol.

My favourites this cycle are Kathryn. Takes great photos and Sophie is growing on me every week although I wish she would massively lay off the fake tan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophie's chin/grin is too big and creepy as identified in the last episode when they pulled her challenge/teach picture up xD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, is it just me or does Kathryn look a little bit like Lucy Hale? and a little bit like a younger Rachel Bilson?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Major :mad::mad::mad:

But :rolleyes: seen it coming :( Its like Caris/Sam/Jamie all over again...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone gave up on this? I do really think this is quite a good cycle xD And Aus is the best one xD

again, major :angry: !!!

I think
    Kelsey should be next to leave!!! Still pretty annoyed she stayed over Kathryn and Joanna. I just think she generally looks too commercial and can occasionally pull off the high fashion in the shoots when asked for her.

I can say I'm otherwise happy with the Top 5 this cycle :)

Over in 2 weeks already :(
  • sj3000sj3000 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Everyone gave up on this? I do really think this is quite a good cycle xD And Aus is the best one xD

Over in 2 weeks already :(

Completely agree - this wipes the floor with BNTM by far. The latest episode has been possibly my favourite of any Top Model, ever. The destination was amazing and they looked like they had a LOT of fun - I had to rewind a few times I was laughing out loud.

I'm a bit disappointed with who left! It was really down to that woman from Elite - they're really serious about finding a proper Next Top Model, something I'm not sure you can say about any other Top Model show.

And yeah.. majorly sad this is over in 2 weeks! :( But it's been a fantastic cycle...