Anyone else dislike Faye?

124»

Comments

• jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faye was my fave HM and tip to win at the beginning...what a difference four weeks makes...:eek:
  • beanie.beanie. Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jiroos wrote: »
    Faye was my fave HM and tip to win at the beginning...what a difference four weeks makes...:eek:

Me too, I was torn between her and Rebeckah :o
  • jogurjogur Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruthiefox wrote: »
    No, I just try to see the best in people.

Faye is not perfect, but like most of the house mates, she is kind and she means well.

I'd love to hear some examples of Faye being kind, and how do you know she "means well". IMO she is a spiteful little minx.
  • jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jogur wrote: »
    I'd love to hear some examples of Faye being kind, and how do you know she "means well". IMO she is a spiteful little minx.

Don't forget spoilt...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,021
    Forum Member
    havent liked faye since the maisy kiss incident. find her needy, a bunny boiler and totally out of order with her emotional blackmail issues. she likes to make people feel bad, thats just nasty.
    she slags of everyone, says nasty things to people. wierd kind of girlfirend that nomintaes u every week lol

why did maisy get booed? and faye cheered?
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jury is still out for me. She is a good looking girl though
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ovalteenie wrote: »
    She's needy, insecure, self centred, emotionally high maintenance, rather shallow...

& actually not that good looking...

IMO she's a guy's worst nightmare... Run Aaron run :eek:
    I can agree with everything except she's not good looking.

She's going to drag Aaron down, and she'll go down with him. Aaron CLEARLY doesn't want his role in the house to be just part of a showmance. He's trying to spend time with other people as well. By spending time with other people he's able to guage the shift of the dynamics in the house. But Faye sees Aaron as her own personal prop.
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes... He should have resisted her advances when she began latching on to him on the first eviction night
  • kingjoekingjoe Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's needy, insecure, self centred, emotionally high maintenance, rather shallow...

& actually not that good looking...

IMO she's a guy's worst nightmare... Run Aaron run :eek:

i agree < how anyone could find her ways attractive i do not no < whats underneath is not pleasent and just as well we can not see that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    If Aaron didn't like her she'd be hated on here. She's a nasty person, she's treats Aaron very badly, she's always throwing strops for no reason and emotionally blackmailing people to apologise to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we talking about Faye? I never liked her, she brings nothing to the table. Jem, on the other hand, could be a great housemate if she wasn't so inhibited by her spoilt, little sister. And yeah, I'd love to see Jem making a real play for Jay, that would bring out Louise's dark side, I wish.
  • DeolDeol Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    havent liked faye since the maisy kiss incident. find her needy, a bunny boiler and totally out of order with her emotional blackmail issues. she likes to make people feel bad, thats just nasty.
    she slags of everyone, says nasty things to people. wierd kind of girlfirend that nomintaes u every week lol

why did maisy get booed? and faye cheered?

I agree with all of the above. I think her selfish ways were displayed when she got into a huff when she didn't win the phone call home. She has her sister in there which is more then what the others have. Yet she took the whole thing in a very bratty spoilt child kind of way.

I wouldn't say Faye is unattrative, but IMO she is no head turner, unlike Louise, who I think is stunning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She surprised me as a housemate.

When she first entered, I thought she was going to be a strong personality in the sense that she would be strong-minded, independent, intelligent and feisty.

She is infact, none of those things. I agree with whoever said that she has a snipy voice. She always talks with a very negative and condescending tone and there's no need. And whilst she is attractive in a general sense, I agree that her face isn't actually that pretty.
  • HappyChappy03HappyChappy03 Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Aaron was making the point that personality is more important to him than looks...

& she goes into a huff with him... :confused:

As Aaron said what exactly did he do wrong... Except not flatter & pander to her...

I know yeah, I was thinking that last night.