Options

CBB Saturday 10 O'clock

Comments

• Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    So BB doesn't mention pickaninny, Jew from NY, or negro as unacceptable ?

I thought the 'p' word and 'n' word were covered by the warning about language when in conversation with Alexander but I might be wrong. :blush:
    Because neither Calum or Michelle were upset about it. The girls were upset by the bathroom comments, Alex seemed unimpressed by his other comment.

I think Michelle was upset or angered but handled it well. She took the same approach as Alexander.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Ridiculous. Ken stays, Jeremy is kicked out. They have got this backwards in my opinion. Ken should be out.

Not going to lose the voting money by cancelling the eviction is my guess. He will probably leave on Tuesday.
  • Options
    NotawordNotaword Posts: 10,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    :D Kate the damp squid continues to be irrelevant to entertainment.

Sitting about rolling her eyes and scowling is just not enough really.

:D:D>:(I am with ya :D
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    They both should have gone together.
    But Ken is up for eviction. Lots of money to be lost for C5 if Ken is gone before eviction night.;-)

Maybe BB should remind Ken that he is contracted to stay until voted out. If he is removed the contract is broken and he dont get paid :D
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it safe to post here now?
  • Options
    shinnyrshinnyr Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate people blaming their actions on alcohol. It's weak and pathetic. If you know you're a c*nt with drink in you then don't fooking drink!

In saying that I feel sorry for Jeremy. He's all sorts of messed up but he was 100% wrong here and he had to go.
  • Options
    NotawordNotaword Posts: 10,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Notaword wrote: »
    :D:D>:(I am with ya :D

Ignore the red face a slip of the finger
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Jeremy should have gotten another chance. On conditions of no alcohol during his stay in the house and close observation etc. He is intimidating though.

Chloe IMO milked the moment. Yes, I am sure it was distressing but she over reacted.

Ken was outrageous tonight. IMO. However, the housemates need to stop paying him so much attention. Why do they allow themselves to get wound up by him.

Ive just watched the Chloe incident. She certainly milked the moment and was looking at the camera. In the diary room she is not crying as there are no tears. However, what he did was not right. It is probably for the best that hes gone and hopefully he can get the treatment he needs.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ken looked like he was doing his best to get kicked out. Might have it in his contract he gets paid if they boot him.
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    String9 wrote: »
    A bit of an over reaction with Jeremy.

Chloe knew how to play it very tactical.
    Poor Jeremy :(
  • Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    Is it safe to post here now?

Probably not :D
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Notaword wrote: »
    I agree by some reason he managed to bypass the psch evaluation....... Maybe the dollar sign was more prevulant but whatever ther chap needs help nada good 3months. In rehab lets hope he gets it

Agreed.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top 3
    Katie / Michelle / Keith

Bottom 3
    Perez / Nadia / Ken

Eviction
    Want Chloe to go, think long term she offers nothing to the show. This is based on the conditions that Ken tones it down till Tuesday.
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    What 'act'?:confused::confused::confused: He didn't touch her, let alone rape her.
    This business of seeing offence in so many little ways is getting beyond healthy now.

And what double standards. Think about that Irish git who won £500 k after threatening Deana with an epilator or Helen last summer who WON despite her nastiness and bullying.
    If Chloe hadn't become hysterical but slapped his face or something, none of this nonsense would have happened. IMO!
    And no, I don't think Jeremy should have got away scot free with doing that but neither is it a hanging offence.
    He pulled her robe off. Do you think that's okay?
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Warp wrote: »
    That sounded like Jeremy got the wrong idea.
    What. A. Complete. Over. Reaction.
    Andagha wrote: »
    I'm not defending what Jeremy did but seeing as he's so drunk did he actually realise what he did...
    cavalli wrote: »
    Oh ffs, pull yourself together you little princess.
    So she is offended because he got to see her tits for free and not pay to see them like she does with everyone else?
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    H ffs storm in a teacup .so he just pulled at her dressing gown, how was he to know she was naked???
    Seems like a bit of an overreaction.
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    No way should he be kicked for that.there has to be more to it.
    What an utterly total over-reaction.
    brb wrote: »
    This is wholly C5's fault. He is an alcoholic who has been drinking so much it's making him sick. What do C5 expect to happen?

I mean, sure, what he did was totally unacceptable but the blame lies with C5.
    rhumble wrote: »
    Kicking him out for that, is seriously an over reaction
    Zadeth wrote: »
    A real overreaction.
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »
    Is she even crying

So where is the line? Since Chloe is 'overreacting' about a strange man pulling down her clothes and grabbing her breast. When he grabs her crotch?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Chloe knew how to play it very tactical.
    Poor Jeremy :(

Poor Jeremy? You've got to be ****ing kidding.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Nadia and Perrez will get Katie up next week and they will be shocked when she stays.

Agree
  • Options
    Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe BB should remind Ken that he is contracted to stay until voted out. If he is removed the contract is broken and he dont get paid :D

If he goes it is up to him.
    Look at it from C5 point of view.
    Ken being an arsse
    Chloe...from the looks of things on this forum alone , is hated for crying over something so small that got poor ickle jeremy kicked out. :rolleyes:

This eviction is between Chloe and Ken when it comes to the producers.
    Think about it.

And the money keeps rolling in........ ;)
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    So where is the line? Since Chloe is 'overreacting' about a strange man pulling down her clothes and grabbing her breast. When he grabs her crotch?

He never grabbed her. He moved her robe.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never said otherwise, not sure why I'm quoted!

Also, as above. He never grabbed her. He never actually touched her.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    If my memory serves me right, following Daley and Hazel's situation, this forum was full of posts asking why Hazel hadn't been removed for pulling Daley's shorts down but tonight it's an overreaction for them to do exactly that?

They got criticism for not removing Hazel and are now getting criticism for removing Jeremy?
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Ive just watched the Chloe incident. She certainly milked the moment and was looking at the camera. In the diary room she is not crying as there are no tears. However, what he did was not right. It is probably for the best that hes gone and hopefully he can get the treatment he needs.
    Agreed with all of that. I got the impression she was milking it, but incident was enough in itself.
  • Options
    crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member

I thought he pulled open her robe , he did not pull it down or touch her skin. He has gone and rightly so, but she has over reacted for the camera.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Upsetting that the majority of people in this thread think that they have a right to consider what's an "over reaction" when someone has their body violated in such a disgusting way. Is that the sort of thing we want people to get away with? Re-evaluate your views.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He didn't grab her breast.