Options

Celebs supposed to be hot, who are not

Comments

• Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Pixie Lott - looks like the after thought of a love affair between a Moomin and his sister.

I really can't see this one at all! :confused: Moomins are kind of cute though I guess. ;-)
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    I really can't see this one at all! :confused: Moomins are kind of cute though I guess. ;-)

A child of a moomin brother and sister would defo not look cute. 😝
  • Options
    speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    callum best,looks like a young albert steptoe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Tejas wrote: »
    They didn't! That was based on all the FHM polls over the last 20 years or something, I think it was for an anniversary of the magazine. Based on average results in their annual poll from over the years, Rachel came out top.

Ohhh now that makes more sense! Thank you!

I was wondering how she beat out girls like Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawerence and Mila Kunis.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [
    Carey Mulligan - passable with makeup but the face is way too mannish and that jaw is destined to crush gob stoppers.

[.

That one seems plain wrong. She has a tiny, delicate, pixie face. I think she is gorgeous.

I don't usually go round thinking people are ugly.

I always hated the iconic Farrah Fawcett poster that decorated a million student rooms when I was young. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg It doesn't even look like a smile to me, just a big lipless, toothy grimace of pain.

Simon Cowell - do people find him attractive? He always looks insufferably pleased with himself and smug, and more than somewhat like Piers Morgan.

Every time I see the words 'Channing Tatum' I think of Stockard Channing. http://www.imisstheoldschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/1978_grease-stockard-channing.jpg Goddess.
  • Options
    Kirsty_Jones90Kirsty_Jones90 Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with your list except for one person. I think Zayn from 1D is gorgeous. Possibly Nicky from Westlife too as he's gotten older but I can let that one slide.

Do people really find Shane Ritchie hot lol?

If forced to choose Zayn would be my choice but preferably how he looked about 1.5 year ago, not nowadays. Otherwise Liam.
    From Westlife none, never understood at school why some girls were besotted over their looks.

Agree with everyone about Colin Firth, nothing hot there
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting a Bradley Cooper mask for Valentine's Day.

I can't stand him, but I want to see how my gf reacts. She is bat***t crazy about him.
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Metro she steam cleans her klunge, maybe she should give her face a steaming as well. 😝

Apparently got a "seventies vibe" going on down there - her words. At least the steam clean keeps the critters from nesting
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If forced to choose Zayn would be my choice but preferably how he looked about 1.5 year ago, not nowadays. Otherwise Liam.
    From Westlife none, never understood at school why some girls were besotted over their looks.

Agree with everyone about Colin Firth, nothing hot there
    Colin Firth is to die for!!! He can firth my fourth any day of the week
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,031
    Forum Member
    That one seems plain wrong. She has a tiny, delicate, pixie face. I think she is gorgeous.

I don't usually go round thinking people are ugly.

I always hated the iconic Farrah Fawcett poster that decorated a million student rooms when I was young. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg It doesn't even look like a smile to me, just a big lipless, toothy grimace of pain.

Simon Cowell - do people find him attractive? He always looks insufferably pleased with himself and smug, and more than somewhat like Piers Morgan.

Every time I see the words 'Channing Tatum' I think of Stockard Channing. http://www.imisstheoldschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/1978_grease-stockard-channing.jpg Goddess.

Farrah Fawcett - yes! I was thinking the very same thing last night when some programme was on BBC4 about 70's pop crooners. Charlies Angels came into my head. I think facially she was quite unappealing. Almost mannish. Jaclyn Smith on the other hand knocked spots off the other Angels.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Channing Tatum Body of Baywatch, face of Crimewatch :)

Indeed! I think his fans are just willing to overlook his average face in favour of his physique.
  • Options
    KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Megan Trainer & Pixie Lott - looks like the after thought of a love affair between a Moomin and his sister.

Cherie Blair - yes some do have an attraction for her but to me she looks like the product of a love affair with a gonk.

Sally Bercow - she thinks she is hot but to me she looks like the back end of a cow with diarrhoea.

Cherie Blair is considered hot? 😕😂😂😂
  • Options
    NeverEnoughNeverEnough Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if she was ever considered hot as such but I always cringed when EastEnders did a story line when Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy) was the object of the affections of the good looking teenage lads. (Jamie Mitchell, Martin Fowler etc). Not only was the character a plain hefty girl, she was a plain hefty girl who was constantly as miserable as wet January in Falkirk.

And even when she was in her prime in the carry on films I never understood why Barabara Windsor was considered sexy.

Emma Bunton was very average.in my opinion.
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member

I do this too.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if she was ever considered hot as such but I always cringed when EastEnders did a story line when Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy) was the object of the affections of the good looking teenage lads. (Jamie Mitchell, Martin Fowler etc). Not only was the character a plain hefty girl, she was a plain hefty girl who was constantly as miserable as wet January in Falkirk.

And even when she was in her prime in the carry on films I never understood why Barabara Windsor was considered sexy.

The 'dolly bird' look of the time I guess. Why however, the Carry On writers were so persistent in acting like she had huge knockers when she blatantly didn't however, remains a mystery.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Emma Bunton was very average.in my opinion.

She was fairly overrated back in the day. I met both her and Mel B in Mexico last year and Mel is actually alot more attractive in person
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Cyrus-the-Virus
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Moss was always my stock answer to this

Kate Moss is the double of Gillian Taylforth. Gillian Possibly looks better too
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Cyrus-the-Virus

She looks like the product of a incest between two Martians.

Justin Bieber - pre teens still find this gone attractive but he looks like the rather messy afterbirth from the delivery of quads.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    Cumberbatch, a face that only mother could love, and incidentally his mother is Wanda Wentham who was really stunning in the 1960's.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miley Cyrus - looks like a 12 year old boy in most pics, is totally unsexy, has an unattractive face and a furry white tongue. Yukkkk.

Robbie Williams - lantern jawed moron who resembles a monkey.

Keira Knightly - is fine until she laughs then something really strange goes on with that bottom jaw.

Mark Wright - I just cannot see it AT. ALL. Enormous chin, moronic grin and totally dead behind the eyes.

Suzannah Reid - weird piggy, mean little eyes.
  • Options
    PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone in Towie or any of those shows is automatically repulsive to me....

That said...The media seem to focus on flavour of the month types. How Adam Levine got sexiest man of the year is a mystery to me...skinny, rat faced with awful tatts. Same with Khloe Kardashian..no matter how much SHE and the media try to convince us she's "hot"..she just isn't....It's Chewbacca in a dress.

I just laugh at this stuff these days tbh. The daily Mail is absolutely the worst offender for this kind of crap.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cumberbatch, a face that only mother could love, and incidentally his mother is Wanda Wentham who was really stunning in the 1960's.

i'm with you, don't find the attractive side
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,031
    Forum Member

I never realised that! Hmm, a very handsome father too.

Cumberbatch isn't hot or good looking to me either.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2013/04/the-full-dynastic-heritage-of-benedict-cumberbatch/
  • Options
    Tori_BaynesTori_Baynes Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    smiley virus looks like sandy the squirrel from spongebob, kim kardashian you could park an arctic between her arse cheeks