Options

Why didn't Sophie just go and ask Marcus?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What is it with this lot that they always have to run to "friends" and ask them what they should do?

Why couldn't Sophie have just gone to Marcus last night and questioned him on why he had **** under his bed? why did she have to involve half the house first? to get them onside?

I don't mind Sophie, but good grief these lot act like kids! always needing to run and tell all, they are quite incapable of being able to find a solution to a problem alone.

Comments

• Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because that wouldn't cause any trouble, now would it?
  • Options
    Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    Thats Sophie allover;)
    She acts like shes straight off the playground and couldnt possibly deal with something without dragging people in.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    MiniMeToo wrote: »

Exactly.
  • Options
    puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    Because she likes to stir things up till everyone's at each others throats, then back away, Little Miss Innocent, clear of the fallout. How many times has she done this in the house? Hope she walks. She and Kris are welcome to each other, they deserve each other.
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Why didn't Marcus go confront David about stealing food instead of saying it to his friends??
  • Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow she thought it was best to tell half the house and then approach Marcus with the line "everyone was wondering why you had cigarettes under your bed".
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dirrrty wrote: »
    Why didn't Marcus go confront David about stealing food instead of saying it to his friends??

He mentioned the possibility to a couple of people not the whole house. He then tried to have a private conversation with David but Bea butted in as usual.
  • Options
    Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 4,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggie999 wrote: »
    What is it with this lot that they always have to run to "friends" and ask them what they should do?

Why couldn't Sophie have just gone to Marcus last night and questioned him on why he had **** under his bed? why did she have to involve half the house first? to get them onside?

I don't mind Sophie, but good grief these lot act like kids! always needing to run and tell all, they are quite incapable of being able to find a solution to a problem alone.

Actually, she asked Siavash, Bea and Freddie, Marcus' mates what to do.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/6b198e7eb76120031f0c9ce554630834/play.c4
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because innocent Sophie likes to shit stir.
  • Options
    BigMommaBigMomma Posts: 14,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/6b198e7eb76120031f0c9ce554630834/play.c4

exactly :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's why i said "friends" I didn't say run to people on her side!

I just wondered why none of them have the balls to confront someone alone. I suppose they just want the drama as it draws attention to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He mentioned the possibility to a couple of people not the whole house. He then tried to have a private conversation with David but Bea butted in as usual.

Yeah he mentioned it to enough people to nominate David. Sophie asked the others if she should say anything or not, they said yes.

Marcus can't go saying someone is a thief and then him go and hide cigs.
  • Options
    tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would have been too easy, but she wanted to make a song and dance about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Even if she did talk to him first, he would have said the same crap to her and it still wouldn't make it right that he took them.

It would have come out today anyway because he would have given them to Bea
  • Options
    scotkazscotkaz Posts: 12,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    to ask Marcus about it on the quiet would have been the adult thing to do. Sophie knew what she was doing when she told everyone. She can keep her gob shut for other things just not anything to do with Marcus it seems
  • Options
    *Confidential**Confidential* Posts: 3,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's immature.
    She's a bitch.
    She wanted to cause trouble.
    She has memory problems.
    She thinks Lisa is favoured now cos she didn't go on Friday and is trying to get back into her good books.

There's five reasons.

She forgets her mates found it hilarious to steal cans from Marcus' weeks ago and Marcus didn't cause merry hell.

She forgets sher herself said she wanted to go home after Kris left and asked for people to nom her but when Marcus did the same last week, she made an issue of Marcus trying to influence votes.

She's a nasty little madam who thinks she is cunning when she's just a thicko. Given the amount of weight she's piled on over the weeks, I wonder if she's the food bandit. All you ever see her doing is munching late at night, stuffing her face. I've never seen anyone shovel food in, chew about twice and swallows it down her throat as quickly as she does.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member

But why? Even Lisa said she would've just asked Marcus directly why he had ciggies stashed in his drawer. Surely it's not that big a decision to make that she had to get an opinion from others before simply asking him why they were there. Not unless you were asking his friends to try and stir up bad feeling and get them to go against him, which is exactly what happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JTW wrote: »
    But why? Even Lisa said she would've just asked Marcus directly why he had ciggies stashed in his drawer. Surely it's not that big a decision to make that she had to get an opinion from others before simply asking him why they were there. Not unless you were asking his friends to try and stir up bad feeling and get them to go against him, which is exactly what happened.

100%. It says a lot that even Lisa said she would have asked Marcus direct. Sophie was trying to turn everyone against Marcus, including his own 'mates'. All she did was show herself up to be a stupid nasty bitchy vindictive little snitch. Hope she's out soon, she's boring.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's had the daggers out for Marcus for a long time despite the fact he's done nothing to her. She takes every opportunity to insult, bi*ch and backstab about him and last night was no exception. Even she realized she had been a massive b*tch! She said so several times, even though Marcus tried to reassure her that he wasn't holding a grudge. Sophie is going to come out of the HLs really bad as a backstabber and a hypocrite. She absolute slated Marcus behind his back for suggesting he wanted to go home which got him in trouble, then she asked to be nominated last night! What a hypocrite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she's the food bandit. All you ever see her doing is munching late at night, stuffing her face. I've never seen anyone shovel food in, chew about twice and swallows it down her throat as quickly as she does.

No...she never eats at night, ever. She said so...so it must be true *cough
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sabrewulfe wrote: »
    No...she never eats at night, ever. She said so...so it must be true *cough

She said so and it must be true right enough. *cough* :D

Must have a word with the live feed crew as they have her chomping and shovelling slices of toast after slice, bowl fulls of grub down her neck just about every night. she shovels food into her gob like she is not going to get food for a month, manners were't a part of her learning curve when she was growing up, that's for sure. Imagine taking that out for a meal somewhere up market and classy. Deary me.:eek:
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Loved the way she said she never eats anything belonging others

I wonder if that means the sugar she used to pour on toast and make caramel with when there wa hardly any left
  • Options
    Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dirrrty wrote: »

Precisely!! Let's call Sophie up on it because she's pretty and blonde and isn't allowed to bad mouth anyone but if Marcus or Freddie does it we'll just bat our eyelids and forget anything ever happened.

We could argue it was Freddie's fault for causing the argument between David and Marcus over the missing bread because he informed Marcus about David and food getting used up quickly. I didn't see a single thread on that, infact I was going to do it myself but forgot. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't Sophie that caused all the hoo-hah it was Bea. From what I saw Sophie and Marcus did have a sensible conversation and it was all tickety-boo. It was Bea and her 'fake' shock that Marcus had punked her on that caused most of the ill feeling last night IMO
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    MiniMeToo wrote: »

Spot on